Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was. But hopefully he will get a really good storyline because of it.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know what? I somehow didn't realize that Prescott has no idea who Ressler really is... He used the name that Red introduced him to Prescott... Do you think he'll find out at some point?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. I don't think Prescott is going to do background checks on the people that hire him but since he will be back, he might find out and try to blackmail Ressler?
Old 09-15-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I'm really curious... In the end, we don't know how Prescott really works. He for sure expects to be payed, right? How would Ressler be able to pay prices like criminals or celebrity football players and people like that?
Old 09-16-2017, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure Prescott is going to want to be payed. I doubt he is going to do it for free. Who knows.. maybe Ressler has a lot more money than we think?
Old 09-17-2017, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt he has... Did you see the promo already?
Old 09-17-2017, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I did. He is not going to let Ressler off the hook. I can not wait to see what that is going to bring for Ressler.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... This might become really dangerous business, in the end maybe not just for Ressler but for the rest of the task force as well.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am afraid that that is going to happen. I wonder how far Ressler is willing to go and how far Prescott can go until Ressler asks somebody for help.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

This will be the end result of it I bet... And Red will be the one who has to take care of that again... At least I hope so because I really hope for some great Ressler/Red moments.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is really what I hoping for as well. I think Ressler is going to come beyond the point where he is too proud to ask for help and realize that Red is the only one that can help him.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be really fantastic as well... Ressler making the decision to ask Red for help, at a point where he really doesn't see another way out. A point where he is the most vulnerable
Old 09-27-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I really hope he can man up and be able to do that and put his proud a side.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Ressler should have realized that Prescott would keep the evidence. I bet Kaplan did the same type of thing.

Also it is interesting that Red had introduced Ressler as Sturgeon. In this case he did not want Prescott to know who Ressler was. He must have known not to reveal Ressler identity.

I really think Ressler made a big mistake now. It didn't hit me before.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was so shocked when everybody got a message that Hitchin was dead! I really thought Prescott was there to clean up the body but he only cleaned up the evidence. It was to be expected that he would keep the evidence so he could blackmail Ressler. But Ressler is so f'ed now that Prescott knows that he is FBI.

Red mostly doesn't tell people the FBI is working him and I understand that he didn't tell Prescott that Ressler is FBI.

But Ressler is going to be in such big trouble.