Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't believe that about the night of the fire honestly... We now know that Katarina brought Liz back to Kaplan. Not Red.

I'm not sure though how the Cape May incident fit into all of it. I really don't know. It must have happened after Katarina brought Liz to Kaplan, but when and how?

So you think that Red could have been one of the people of that woman who really were after the fulcrum? This third party? Honestly, I don't believe that at all. And I never will.

I so badly need to get to the point where I can re-watch the episode!
Old 08-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I know Red was high on that episode. But do you really think the Cape May episode not accurate? That kind of ruins it for me. Red saying he could only save one so he chose the child. I hate for that to be wrong but what else could it mean?

I just hate for everything I believed about Red based on things he said to be false.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do believe the Cape May episode is accurate as is the Requiem episode but I don't know how it all fits together. It makes my head spin.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

The saving doesn't have to mean that he only could save one from the fire. But in general from the people that were after them. I just don't know what exactly happened there any how it fits into the big picture. Why did she need to walk into the water to protect Liz? Why had Red to let it happen? (If that's what happened) Because I doubt that Red killed Katarina... I really, with my whole heart, doubt that he would have been able to.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

I think she thought Liz would be safe if she was dead. And I really think she somehow got away from Red and killed herself. I think it was like Cape May where he was too late to stop her.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... And I never said something else so I was confused why you thought I didn't believe this really happened
Old 08-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katarina really thought Liz would be safer if she was dead. But if there were people after Katarina they still could have gone after Liz after Katarina was dead.

I don't think Red killed Katarina either. Not intentionally at least. It could have also been an accident. Oh what am I saying.. I don't know what I am saying..
Old 08-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Me, too... And I never said something else so I was confused why you thought I didn't believe this really happened
I thought that you thought that Red killed Kat and put her bones in the suitcase and that Red didn't save Liz from the fire.

lol actually we've had so many theories, I don't even know what I think. We talk about so much. And we kinda go in circles.........
Old 08-11-2017, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that was me Marilyn. I once said that I think that Red might have killed Kat and put her bones in the suitcase. If he did then I still think it was an accident.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I tend to lose track as well It's so confusing because there are sooo many options.

Miranda, I agree that they could have gone after Liz, but somehow she seemed to be like a myth. There was always just Mr. Kaplan caring for her. Who knows if a lot of people knew about Liz at all... I think it was much easier to erase tracks of a little girl than of a KGB agent, a woman who was married to Constantin Rostov.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is definitly true, that it is easier to erase tracks of a little girl but I do think people knew about Liz and tried to find her at every cost.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

We don't know yet. Considering where they lived, on a big private property and that she had her own private babysitter I doubt too many people knew about her. And not to forget her mother being a KGB agent. I can see Katarina and Constantin hiding her away from the dociety since he had a reputation as well and most rich and influencial people keep their mouth shut about stuff like that. There was no internet back then. And the infrastructure in the Sovjet Union wasn't good at all. I really doubt that many knew.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah well.. when you put it that way. And I am sure that Katarina and Kirk protected her with their lives.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

It must have been crazy to have Constantin in the picture and the real father. How the heck did she explain the kidnapping. Oh yeah she told him Red did it. So at some point she confessed the affair to Constantin but she told him he was the dad. And then she let him think Liz was dead.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Constantin doubted if he was Liz's father back in the day or that he only started doubting it until later.