Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I love it so much Randi! That song is amazing! I know a lot of Take That songs but I never heard this one. Amazing video.
I think its new? My friend who sent it to me late last week I'm pretty sure she said it was just released and I wouldn't be able to find it on YT or anywhere so she had to send it to me (I'm guessing she just got the album or something and ripped it from the CD, I'm not sure...)
Old 11-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Randi, I'll watch the video as soon as I'm more awake because right now I'm close to falling asleep and I would never be able to enjoy the video as much as I for sure should enjoy it. I hope you won't be mad at me for doing it that way. I know that videos just don't touch me when I'm too tired and would prefer lying in bed instead of watching them.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

For some reason, on the vimeo the sound after 1:20 just cracks, I don't know why, maybe it's me... but the YT version is good.
Great video, really liked the song.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Randi, I'll watch the video as soon as I'm more awake because right now I'm close to falling asleep and I would never be able to enjoy the video as much as I for sure should enjoy it. I hope you won't be mad at me for doing it that way. I know that videos just don't touch me when I'm too tired and would prefer lying in bed instead of watching them.
yeah of course, no worries
Old 11-24-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamWilson (View Post)
I think its new? My friend who sent it to me late last week I'm pretty sure she said it was just released and I wouldn't be able to find it on YT or anywhere so she had to send it to me (I'm guessing she just got the album or something and ripped it from the CD, I'm not sure...)
Yeah that could be but I am glad she sent it to you cause it's amazing.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

MultiShips Blacklist video by Cutie-Pie Keen on YT

Old 11-27-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is an amazing video! Too bad it's so short. Thanks for posting it Randi!

New Ressler video.

Last edited by Miranda; 11-27-2015 at 01:26 PM
Old 11-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That is an amazing video! Too bad it's so short. Thanks for posting it Randi!
I said the same thing in my comment to her! Hahaha
Old 11-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, a couple them have been away on holidays and so there's only a couple of us active right now. Hopefully we'll be starting a new video in the near future!!
Thanks for letting us know, Randi

Quote:
If the music "matches third party content" or is blocked somewhere, it won't allow you to watch it on mobile devices, idk why. YT is stupid The VIMEO link you can watch on your phone though
Seriously??? It's not blocked for me here in Germany, I can watch it on my laptop without using a special website to unblock it. So it could be matching third party content? That sucks because I only have an account on YT and a playlist there and I want to watch it in this playlist on my phone

Randi, your video It's soooooo stunning!!! One of your best for sure, I swear. I fell in love the first few seconds of it already. But I still need to watch it on YT to see what the difference with the song is

Wow, that MultiShip video is amazing, too. But yes, way too short for sure.

Thanks for the Ressler video, Miranda Not my song or video but I'm glad there finally is one about him.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
For some reason, on the vimeo the sound after 1:20 just cracks, I don't know why, maybe it's me... but the YT version is good.
Great video, really liked the song.
Really? That's strange... Doesn't do that for me. Anybody else notice that? And what do you mean by "cracks"? Like it cuts out? Or glitches? Or cuts off completely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Randi, your video It's soooooo stunning!!! One of your best for sure, I swear. I fell in love the first few seconds of it already. But I still need to watch it on YT to see what the difference with the song is
Basically when you pitch shift a song you have 2 options, "chipmunk version" or "johnny cash version" . The voices either have to go really high, or really low. So usually if its a male singer I'll go with the low pitch, if its a female singer, I'll do the high pitch. And for whatever reason, YT doesn't pick it up and register as the original artist so it will allow you to have it on YT where if you didn't pitch shift it, they would block it. So in my case, I first tried uploading a preview and it not only blocked the song for copyright, it completely muted the audio all together which is obviously no good, lol. So, pitch shifting and Vimeo were my sneaky little ways around that
Old 11-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Really? That's strange... Doesn't do that for me. Anybody else notice that? And what do you mean by "cracks"? Like it cuts out? Or glitches? Or cuts off completely?
I watched it on Vimeo as well and I didn't hear anything Not sure what Believer means...

Your sneaky little ways around it are amazing Way to go, Randi
Old 11-30-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Keenler video

Old 12-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new video!

Damn it, that's the song I wanted to make a Liz video, too! It's the song that I brought over here a long time ago to show you, Nathalie Merchant with My Skin.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a really amazing song. You can still make a video with that song right Kris?
Old 12-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's a really amazing song. You can still make a video with that song right Kris?
Oh yes, of course. Especially since this one was about Ressler and mine would be about Liz

No no videos... There is a Liz/Tom video and my guess would be that it's amazing but the sound was muted It's so unfair!