Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see Cooper telling Ressler everything because he simply don't knows who he can trust... I think it's a difficult situation. We never get a proper reaction from Ressler towards the arrest of Cooper. I'm really looking forward to their first confrontation.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Cooper knows he can trust Ressler though. I don't think that Ressler has ever given him a reason not to trust him. I could see Cooper trusting Ressler, Aram, and Samar before any of the new people they may transfer into the task force
Old 05-30-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Cooper can trust Ressler as well. Like Amy said Ressler has never giving him any reason not to.

I am sure Ressler will tell Cooper in their first conversation that he knows that Cooper didn't kill Conolly, that is was Liz.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I think Cooper knows he can trust Ressler though. I don't think that Ressler has ever given him a reason not to trust him. I could see Cooper trusting Ressler, Aram, and Samar before any of the new people they may transfer into the task force
The questions is: "Will Cooper be able to talk to Ressler at all since he has been arrested?"

I guess Ressler and Cooper knew each other before Reddington surrendered already, right? I'm so curious how Cooper will interact. He will always have in mind that with too much information he could give away that he let Liz go and that his wife leaked these information... It won't be easy for him to trust anybody now since he doesn't know who's part of the Cabal and who might betray him. He's been betrayed by one of his closest friends, Connolly... And to what a degree, it's bad and it makes people suspicious and it very hard to trust anybody, even when his name is Ressler.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

He might be able to talk to Ressler if Ressler is allowed to interview him. I guess it depends on who's in charge of investigating Cooper's crimes?
Old 05-31-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
The questions is: "Will Cooper be able to talk to Ressler at all since he has been arrested?"

I guess Ressler and Cooper knew each other before Reddington surrendered already, right? I'm so curious how Cooper will interact. He will always have in mind that with too much information he could give away that he let Liz go and that his wife leaked these information... It won't be easy for him to trust anybody now since he doesn't know who's part of the Cabal and who might betray him. He's been betrayed by one of his closest friends, Connolly... And to what a degree, it's bad and it makes people suspicious and it very hard to trust anybody, even when his name is Ressler.
I am sure Ressler will get the change to talk or "interrogate" Cooper. I just rewatched the first scene between Cooper and Ressler in the pilot and they didn't know eachother cause Ressler intoduced himself to Cooper. He wouldn't have done that if they knew eachother already.

I have a feeling that Ressler will know that Cooper let Liz go. Ressler knows that Liz shot Connolly and in their phone conversation she told him that Cooper is innocent.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, thanks for looking that up, Miranda I really didn't recall that Cooper and Ressler didn't know each other, especially since Ressler was hunting Red for years and Cooper being the AD of Terrorism. That seems odd to me but who knows.

I bet Ressler can tell that Cooper let Liz go. But he doesn't know for sure and he would need Cooper to tell him what happened. I'm wondering what Cooper will be telling him. Really. He was betrayed so badly by one of his best friends and I bet he'll have a hard time trusting anybody at all...
Old 06-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler was working for the Washinton field office before the started working for the task force.

I think he knows he can trust Ressler. I hope so at least but after what he heard Connolly says about Ressler oxi addiction., I just hope both men will confide in eachother.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Ressler let Liz go too so I don't know if that's something Ressler will hold against Cooper or not.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Ressler will hold anything against Cooper. He knows that this isn't his fault.

It's almost time for a new thread! What do you think about this as a title: "I've crossed my share of lines in this job. I've always told myself that that wouldn't be one of them."
Old 06-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ressler was working for the Washinton field office before the started working for the task force.
See, that is stuff I don't recall because I really couldn't stand him in the beginning of the show But he still was hunting Red? How is that possible? I would think that a person who was doing that exactly would be known by AD Cooper. But yeah, I guess I'm just mistaken about it.

Quote:
Ressler let Liz go too so I don't know if that's something Ressler will hold against Cooper or not.
Oh yes, you're right about that... Cooper did a lot of mistakes himself so I guess it's kind of quit pro quo...

Miranda, I'm all for that title! Great choice and sooo true. I love that moment so much.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love that title Miranda
Old 06-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so than we will use that title and for now just kill the thread with 3 posts to go.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

wow I can't believe he is practically on his third thread

Probably because he had such a great storyline this season
Old 06-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f434/assista...-one-63150777/