Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would say he should know but based on the fact that they haven't had a talk about it I wonder if he knows..
Old 10-23-2016, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe they'll have that talk as soon as her transfer request is being accepted.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Then it would be too late wouldn't it? He needs to have that talk with her before to make sure she stays.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true I really wish he would be a boss again... The person that takes care of things like this. I need Cooper as this father figure back but at the moment I feel like he is everything, just not that.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you. He need to get everything and everybody in line again.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

I was proud of Cooper in this episode. He was again ghe boss who was loved and respected. I was glad to see him try to talk to Liz even though it was pointless. He at least wanted to try to get her to realize everything Red was doing. I also loved that Red felt he could talk to Cooper. They certainly have developed a respect for each other.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that too. He really stepped up again like he should.

That talk between Cooper and Red was amazing! I never thought I'd hear Red talk about the day he surrendered. I surely didn't think he would talk to Cooper about it but it somehow felt so right. They should have more of these conversations.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

It did feel right. It was absolutely perfect. I think Cooper is more on Red's "side" than Liz's.

He was there when Red told Liz she should fight to clear her name. He saw Red risk everything to save her. Heck, he did too. And this is how she repays them all.

Yes, I think Cooper was the perfect person for Red to talk to.

I just read a review of the show on Tumblr, and the writer was talking about this conversation and wondering if Cooper perhaps knew of Red's plan to turn himself in all along?

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-29-2016 at 10:30 AM
Old 10-29-2016, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think that Red really have anybody else to talk to part from Harold. I loved the conversation between this two, i wouldn't mind to now more about their past. I think Harold knew more about Red that he is showing.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Cooper was back! I loved that...

But I'm not too happy about that talk he had with Red... Do you recall the episode where Cooper is blaming Red for everything and telling him what a bad guy he is on the phone? And then they sit back there and are talking about stuff like that? I'm not okay with that...

Liz and Cooper, this scene was fantastic! It was about time that somebody (especially Cooper) said something. And I'm glad to see that he is not good with how she is treating Red.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I understand exactly what you mean Kris. I think what stood out for me was Red saying He was suffocating Liz and she resented him. There he goes taking the blame again. I just want to shake him and say no. Liz is totally wrong and you don't deserve this.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, to some degree I really agree with it... He's been suffocating her to some degree, we can't shake that. And don't get me wrong, I love Red but I think at some point he went too far. She's a grown up woman and she at least should be able to breath for herself. And sometimes you can't protect a person you care about from every harm. People have to experience the bad to learn of it.

But right now, it's not only her resenting him, for me it's her kind of hating him for even being there... She went as far as faking her death to get away from him, where is that just resentment but pure hate and the worst thing somebody can do to you?

And that's why I need him to just leave her be... I want to see how she'll get along then, how her life will change (or not) and if it's really what she wants. I want to know if she'd miss him.

Even though Cooper told her or tried to tell her how wrong she is, she doesn't get it... It's the time where Red needs to leave because no matter what, she'll never see the real consequences if it wouldn't happen for real.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think that Cooper knew about Red's plan to surrender himself. Cooper seemed just as surprised as everyone else when he did.

I am glad that Cooper spoke to Liz as well. Seems like he was done with her behaviour just as much as we are.

I remember that talk between Cooper and Red where Cooper blamed him for being the bad guy but because of the talk they had in this episode, I think Cooper sees him differently now. Red showed some of his emotions and Cooper hasn't seen that too often of Red.

Red is suffocating Liz. I agree with that and it's good that he sees that. Still doesn't justify what Liz did to him.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

I can see that Red tried too hard to protect her. But I don't think he deserves this. The minute she left his protection she got beat up. So I can see him trying to protect her. Plus she was pregnant. I can see her wanting him to leave her alone about tom. But the depth of her hatred for him now, I just can't relate to it at all. I don't think Cooper can either.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.. I don't believe that Cooper knew that Red would surrender...

After Liz and Red told the others that all of it was staged and that they were counting on the talk she had with Cooper in her office, I wonder though if he really grasps the seriousness of Liz's feelings towards Red and that he really should intervene. I really hope that wasn't a one time thing.

It just makes no sense, like a lot of stuff in the show doesn't... Red hadn't opened up towards Cooper before Cooper had this talk with Liz for example. And I don't see why Red would go to Cooper and talk to him about it. It's just out of a blue and the complete opposite of what we got just two episodes ago

And I agree with you that the hatred she is feeling for Red isn't justified or fair... And Cooper sees it, that's true And I love that.