Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liz now is one of the most wanted peeps of the USA... I think he could be charged of complicity maybe? Like I said, he got her out and he was there when she shot Connolly (although I'm sure it'll be clear soon that he didn't kill Connolly). Do you think anybody knows that Cooper helped her escape?
Old 09-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he could possibly be charged with complicity. I think only Red knows that Cooper helped Liz escape and I am pretty sure that Ressler has a feeling as well.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

But hey, don't you think there are surveillance cameras there? If so they at least know that Cooper told her to leave after she shot Connolly.

About her getting out of the Post Office I think you are right, it's just her and Red knowing that Cooper was helping. And Dembe for sure... But that's it.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Ressler is starting to understand that Cooper helped Liz get out of the Post Office. And I am sure there are surveillance cameras in that place so once they have checked those yes they will know that Cooper didn't try to stop her. He already comitted perjury for Liz and he helped her get away. He must be really fond of Liz.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

But Ressler might not be able to prove that Cooper helped her out... Right? So there is that. And in the end, didn't he help her to get out, too? So there's that, too.

But yeah, Cooper must really care for Liz. I'm wondering what he sees in her, he always believed in her and I love that. Maybe she sees the good in her like Liz sees the good in Red
Old 09-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes both of them let her go..

Maybe Cooper sees Liz as his daughter?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I was thinking, too! I somehow thought Cooper to be kind of a father figure for her. I don't know... But if Cooper was that, what exactly would Red be then? I still want him to be that father figure for her so badly.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Red can be her grandpa! Just kidding!

She can have two father figures right? Liz did say that she trusted Cooper the most out of everbody and the way she reacted about possibly losing him tells me that Liz also cares a great deal about Cooper.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I think therefore he's too young... That makes me wonder how old Cooper would be... His children, on the pictures in his house, looked still young, so I guess he is younger than Red?

She definitely can And maybe the one is her 'good' father figure and the other one kind of the 'evil' father figure. Not when it comes to her but by their characters in general. Oh man, that sounds bad since I don't think Red evil at all but I think you get what I mean
Old 09-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely think Cooper is younger than Red.

I totally get what you mean with good and evil Kris. I kinda agree with you on that one.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I'm glad I'm not on my own with that... I'd guess about 10 years younger or so?

Hm, we'll see how that develops. I'm really curious what will happen to Cooper in general and what his relationship with Liz will be like. It always was special and I really hope they'll still focus on it.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think about 5 to 10 years younger.

I am really curious what's gonna happen to Cooper too.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I'm glad you're with me about his age. But they never said anything, right? Look at Connolly... He for sure is the same age because they are friends. Although Connolly always seemed older to me than Cooper.

I'm curious if he'll somehow be working with Red and Liz, if they'll somehow be in contact. In the end, Cooper was working with Red... So why not continue (besides him being arrested maybe).

And I updated the OP with some more future titles and some more reasons (since there were only three and I felt that wasn't right).
Old 09-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Age doesn't say a thing. Connolly does look older than Cooper but to me that is because of the grey hair. If Cooper would have had grey hair he would have look much older than he does know. Grey hair ages a lot.

I love all the new reasons and future titles! Thanks Kris.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, you've got a point with that Or maybe Connolly really is older and they got to know each other during their apprenticeship or at university. Not all are the same age when attending academy/university.

Aww, I'm happy you love them! It wasn't that easy with Cooper, really...