Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2020, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tracey, you feel a lot like we all did. About Katarina being dead, Red being the one who shot her, Liz being unbelievable (not in a good way at all) and the hiatus.

What I disagree on is the archives... I bet there is more to it. Red said it isn't that easy and I believe him. How can both of them have it?

Wow, nice idea about the archives being in Liz's scar... How could that be?
Old 11-22-2020, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

, I just thought, apart from the obvious, 8 years watching for a code
Old 11-22-2020, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Tracey, you feel a lot like we all did. About Katarina being dead, Red being the one who shot her, Liz being unbelievable (not in a good way at all) and the hiatus.

What I disagree on is the archives... I bet there is more to it. Red said it isn't that easy and I believe him. How can both of them have it?

Wow, nice idea about the archives being in Liz's scar... How could that be?
Some kind of hidden micro chip.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
, I just thought, apart from the obvious, 8 years watching for a code
Why do you think it's just a code, Tracey? It was just so much information in the episode I didn't somehow get that it was just a code.

I doubt that, Marilyn... Don't you believe that it would have been detected before... The micro chip I mean? An an airport or all the times that Liz needed a doctor
Old 11-24-2020, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Nah kris. It’s an undetectable blacklist microchip. I mean if they can have a male pregnancy, this should be easy. Haha. Seriously I think you just ruined my theory.
Old 11-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Why do you think it's just a code, Tracey? It was just so much information in the episode I didn't somehow get that it was just a code.
Well the reveal of who Reddington was and hiding the code, I was just very underwhelmed by it all
Old 11-25-2020, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the idea of the archive being inside Liz's scar in some kind of micro chip or something! Never thought about that. If that would be true could that make Liz N13?
Old 11-28-2020, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I like the idea of the archive being inside Liz's scar in some kind of micro chip or something! Never thought about that. If that would be true could that make Liz N13?

Didn't Katharina tell Liz that N13 is an agent who changed sides? Isn't it strange that the falcrum isn't even mentioned anymore? I mean, how many blackmail files were made please?
I have to add, even if I don't like this theory, that the scene in which Red says goodbye to Dom looks like Reddington is actually Katharina

Has anyone seen Dembe's wallpaper on his cell phone being a photo of Liz with baby Agnes? You can see it for a short moment shortly after Reddington goes to Dom and Liz and Dembe stay behind.

Last edited by Easteregg; 11-28-2020 at 04:10 AM
Old 11-28-2020, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Please never let Redarina happen!!!!

Yes too many blackmail files. Sigh. And too many people who are pretending to be someone else and too many fake deaths.

I’ll have to look at dembes phone
Old 11-29-2020, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't see the background Dembe has on his phone but so good that you caught it! I am going to have to take a look.

I never believed in Redarina and I really hope it is never ever going to come true.

Yeah it is so strange the Fulcrum hasn't been mentioned anymore. It's like it never excisted but it was such a big part of the first few seasons.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll definitely have to look at Dembe's phone background myself... Really? Liz and Agnes? Not maybe his daughter and granddaughter? This seems odd to me.

Redarina is no option for me (And Marilyn waiting for her 'I told you so' opportunity)

The Fulcrum and the Archives... Now we have two of those files.

Btw, did you guys notice that Red went to see the highest ranking person in the Townsend directive? Why would that not be Neville Townsend?
Old 11-29-2020, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Nah not on that kris. I dearly want you to be able to say I told you so.

That is interesting that he didn’t go to Neville Townsend. And you know dembe came back in S6 because the Townsend directive was activated and he came to tell Red. So what does that mean.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even recall the guy's name that was killed as the head of the Townsend Directive... But it definitely wasn't Neville Townsend. I have no idea what this means
Old 11-30-2020, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'll definitely have to look at Dembe's phone background myself... Really? Liz and Agnes? Not maybe his daughter and granddaughter? This seems odd to me.

Redarina is no option for me (And Marilyn waiting for her 'I told you so' opportunity)

The Fulcrum and the Archives... Now we have two of those files.

Btw, did you guys notice that Red went to see the highest ranking person in the Townsend directive? Why would that not be Neville Townsend?
It is definitely a white woman with a white child. At first I thought it was Liz's smartphone and Dembe doesn't have one. But then she calls Ressler from the same phone to tell him that Red is going to kill her mother and Ressler asks why she is calling from Dembe's phone. It is also noticeable that the camera work from the screenshot goes directly and slowly to Dembe.

Maybe Red is Neville Townsend, alias N13
Old 12-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think Red would be it? But why? And why wouldn't he be the highest ranking person in the Directive then? It doesn't make sense, does it?

What I thought interesting though is that Dom and Red somehow had the same goal. I'm really wondering what that is.