Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Paula, not a problem at all. You only saw every single episode once, right? It's normal that you'd forget about stuff That's what it is for me like with other shows that I'm not as addicted with as with TBL.

But it's somehow strange to not have Samar around, right?

And no Aram yet... Man, unbelievable that he wasn't part of the show at the beginning...

Quote:
Red: "Not bad for a days work. Let's celebrate. Hey Donald, how about that cheesecart?"
Me, too! And the way he said it! Amazing! It cracked me up.

Ressler's behavior towards Liz was Not the best. But did you see Liz's look when Ressler opened the door of the van and Red was in there. I think she really had a hard time not to smirk there.

And Cooper the way he was looking when Red suggested that Liz and he would go to Montreal to meet that date of his... What do you think did it mean?

Oh, and I somehow totally forgot about the lie detector test that Liz and Red had to go through and the way Red acted and answered the questions

Besides, Diane was introduced... Man, I recall why I don't like her. But this other woman that was sitting at the table there, I somehow had the feeling that she could be one of the people behind the voiced of the Cabal But that's for sure not true... Still, her voice, it seemed to be the same.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Miranda you're not the only one who liked Ressler from the beginning. I did too. Sure he hated Red. But he has spent five years trying to arrest him. He knows his crimes. He is sure he's a criminal. He knows he can't be trusted. And then he shows up at the FBI demanding to work with Liz. Everything about that situation would also make you have your doubts about Liz.

He got on my nerves in the beginning of season 3 when he would not trust Red or Liz and was so determined to catch Liz. Don't get me wrong. I think it was for the right reason so that she could have a trial, but Red knew that could get her killed and Ressler didn't believe it. I do think that he would have given his life to protect her no matter what. And that's just his character. He very much believes in the law and justice.

But back to season one. I absolutely loved how snarky he and Red were with each other how they kept going back and forth. I also thought his mistrust of Liz was perfect too and it was nice to see that change.

As I think about it now I realize that was the perfect build up to the Anslo Garrick episode which was my favorite and probably the only episode from season one that I truly remember. How awesome was it to see Red and Ressler in the situation they were in knowing how they felt about each other. How awesome to see Ressler give Red the code to save Liz. Those scenes would not have been as effective if we had not had this beginning
Old 06-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Paula

It's strange to not see Aram yet I agree Kris. He comes in the next episode.

I forgot about the lie detector test as well. I loved that we got to know Liz's maiden name. But where you think the Scott name comes from? Sam's name was Millhoan.

I'm glad I'm not on my own when it comes to Ressler Marilyn.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He got on my nerves in the beginning of season 3 when he would not trust Red or Liz and was so determined to catch Liz. Don't get me wrong. I think it was for the right reason so that she could have a trial, but Red knew that could get her killed and Ressler didn't believe it. I do think that he would have given his life to protect her no matter what. And that's just his character. He very much believes in the law and justice.
It's so funny because that was the only moment when I really could understand him. Otherwise I couldn't because I'm kind of a lot like Red when it comes to justice and stuff like that. Maybe that made it easy for me to relate to him so much and dislike Ressler.

Marilyn, you're true about this built up

Quote:
I forgot about the lie detector test as well. I loved that we got to know Liz's maiden name. But where you think the Scott name comes from? Sam's name was Millhoan.
So funny... I always was wondering where people got the name Elizabeth Scott in fanfictions from... But it was from this episode And yes, now I'm wondering where this name comes from, too. I think we need to add a question to our Mythology Thread
Old 06-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
So funny... I always was wondering where people got the name Elizabeth Scott in fanfictions from... But it was from this episode And yes, now I'm wondering where this name comes from, too. I think we need to add a question to our Mythology Thread
That is a very good idea to add it to the Mythology thread. Do you think we'll ever get an answer to that question?
Old 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering if we'll get an answer to that one... Not sure though. Does anybody at all ever consider that part of the mythology before? We didn't even realize that she had a different name than Sam
Old 06-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always realized she had a different last name then Sam but I don't think I ever mentioned it. Sometimes I even see on the internet that Sam last name is Scott but that's not true.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe the two different last names for Liz and Sam was just another misdirection by Red to keep Lizzie hidden.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I was sometimes confused about the names... The Scott and Milhoan... But I never really realized that Scott really was her name That's so embarrassing.

Marilyn, that's possible. And maybe it's because Sam always was honest about Liz being adopted... It would make sense for her to have a different name then.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Maybe the two different last names for Liz and Sam was just another misdirection by Red to keep Lizzie hidden.
That is a really good possibility. I hadn't thought about that.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That is a really good possibility. I hadn't thought about that.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too That would be the only thing that would make sense. And it would make the adoption story believable for all of them.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder who Sam was to Red
Old 06-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I wonder who Sam was to Red
Me too. The only thing we know is that they were friends but I really want to know how they met each other.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, same here... I have really no clue but they were really close. I'm wondering how long they knew each other, how they met and how it came that Sam was the person that Red trusted with Liz.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Most took from this was the fact that she buried the knowledge that she had found out what she did about her husband man that's gonna be difficult especially being alright and all

The video she watched at the end Their love and the love he feels for her seems legit just wonder what the **** was his mission - want answers