Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2018, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Haha, that was a fun list ... George and April are practically twins.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Icon: Nikki
Old 05-24-2018, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

they are or soul mates from a weird place i refuse to call heaven as well that would seem almost like blasphemia with those two... sorry not sorry... yeah it was a fun list to make.. or creepy i think... also you just know they would have been best friends since they are all chatty and whiny and obessed...
Old 05-24-2018, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

George might've dumped Izzy as his bff if Kepner had been around.

Ugh, so that just made me mad b/c it reminded me that Kepner's little bff Reed (who was AWFUL) took George's cubby when the Mercy Worst-ers came.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I think that he would have yes... too bad they never met... for them... not for us...
urgh okay honestly i hated Reed too but then i learned that it was her over Kepner who died i was sad, bc I hated Kepner even more... but actually all the Mercy West intern's beside Jackson sucked... Him and Ben of Mercy Westers could stay the rest sucked...
Old 05-26-2018, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Oh, do you mean Charles? I don't like any of them besides Jackson. They were all the worst and am so happy Kepner is finally gone so we only have Jackson left.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Passionate Fan

No i actually meant Ben Warren, aka Bailey's husband, he had worked at Mercy West as well before the merger... Charles was terrible as well and I was so ready for him to go... of the residents I also only liked Jackson. Yeah I am not gonna miss any of that group either, thank god April is finally gone... she lasted 9 years too long...
Old 05-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes they all suck. Jackson included when he was stuck with kepner. Thank god he is free. Same for us. Wish she never was hired back..

Old 05-26-2018, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

lmao that is true... ohh yes what a waste getting her back was... urgh
Old 05-27-2018, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Derek made such a big mistake!!!

Old 05-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

There were so many opportunities to get rid of April throughout the years. Sigh. And yep, wish Derek hadn't ever brought her back.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay so let me do season 2 now... though I might end up doing others soon as well as i want to rant about season 7 really badly right now as i rewatch it... but okay season 2

Flashback! What do think about season 2?
Three things you loved about this season:
hmm Mer and Cristiana's deepening friendship.
Mer standing up to Derek when he tried to **** shame her by calling her a whore.
Doc the dog, it was really sweet and touching to see him.

(Bonus Derek and Mer trying to be friends and taking walks )

(there are many things i like in this season btw... I also love Bailey through it a lot... )

One thing you didn't like about this season:
George's crush on Meredith that eventually let to the sex scene and the ****shaming of Mer that followed. That was down right horrible. The sex scene makes me incredible uncomfortable all over ... i won't go as far as to say as there wasn't consent from her because there was, however she was also drunk, and very vulnerable and sad, and he knew she didn't feel like that and wouldn't have done it at any other time, and that makes me so uncomfortable. Especially as she was the only one who got blamed for it, yes he was in love with her, but Mer was the one who ended up crying through it, Mer was the one who didn't really want it and wouldn't have wanted it normally and she was the one not in a sound mind at the moment, and yet she was the one who got all the blame for it. So yes that would be the one thing I absolutly hated. there are other things i dislike as well but that one i hate and i can rant a lot about...

Favorite episode from this season:
The bomb episode was just incredible, but I also loved the Christmas one a lot, and of course the famous prom one which is one of my favorite season finales...

One time this season when Ellen's acting blew you away:
The moments in the bomb episode, but also into you like a train and the scene where she strokes Doc while he passes. that scene i find so incredible.

Favorite pictures of Meredith from this season:

Her in her prom dress... her with tears in her eyes telling Derek Doc was a good dog, and her in casual at their walks with Doc.
Old 05-31-2018, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Love your comments - it really was a jam-packed season of awesomess. I love the walk scene where they're just trying to be friends so, so much too. Ellen is so pretty in that scene.

Just the fact Mer was drunk means George shouldn't have professed his love right then. Such a dumb thing to do.

"You don't get to call me a whore" is classic. Ellen kills it.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Love your comments - it really was a jam-packed season of awesomess. I love the walk scene where they're just trying to be friends so, so much too. Ellen is so pretty in that scene.

Just the fact Mer was drunk means George shouldn't have professed his love right then. Such a dumb thing to do.

"You don't get to call me a whore" is classic. Ellen kills it.
LMAO hahah I am glad you enjoy the comments...
yes there was a lot of great things in this season ... yes it was a great scene.. she really was pretty in that... with the friends thing though I also thought of their talks at the hospital over lunch... and his first advice to her on George... where he actually was the only one nice about it... sadly that went to hell later too bad...

I know that part, and that he knew and had watched her hurt for days ages... (actually i also found it major creepy that he went into the shower and lingered a second as he watched Izzie and Cristina wash the blood and **** off her in the bomb episode... that gave me the creeps as well... But really it wasn't just dumb it was creepy how he went about it and yeah it really bothers me so much... maybe bc it reminds me of something i went through myself some years back... with a guy i had been with but didn't really like and i had rejected after pretty firmly. and then i was with another guy who i really liked a lot, and we were at a party and this guy i am with now he tells me as he is leaving that he is getting back with his ex so the thing with me has to end. and it broke me and i ran from him and it was all rainy and messy ... anyway i am really upset and some of the other girls at the party took care of me... (I was of course pretty drunk soon after) and the first guy the one i had rejected kept lingering around looking all mooney eyed at me... and these girls kept telling me i should just get with him bc he really liked me and cared and was such a good guy and ****... and the only reason why i didnt end up in that mess was that my really close and good friend interrupted them and got me out and away and took me to her home for the night. But yeah i guess parts of the puppy eyes looked thing reminds me of that episode and how troubled it made me and all...but it also really makes me feel for Mer and how ****ing aweful it must be to end up in that when she doesnt want it and she is the one blamed for it after...

yes it is a classic scene... and one i love so much... Stand up to ****shaming like Mer did is awesome
Old 06-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I can see how the whole George thing would cause you PTSD since you kind of had your own creepy George! Yikes!!!