View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:45 PM
Ladyjosie2412
Passionate Fan

Okay so let me do season 2 now... though I might end up doing others soon as well as i want to rant about season 7 really badly right now as i rewatch it... but okay season 2

Flashback! What do think about season 2?
Three things you loved about this season:
hmm Mer and Cristiana's deepening friendship.
Mer standing up to Derek when he tried to **** shame her by calling her a whore.
Doc the dog, it was really sweet and touching to see him.

(Bonus Derek and Mer trying to be friends and taking walks )

(there are many things i like in this season btw... I also love Bailey through it a lot... )

One thing you didn't like about this season:
George's crush on Meredith that eventually let to the sex scene and the ****shaming of Mer that followed. That was down right horrible. The sex scene makes me incredible uncomfortable all over ... i won't go as far as to say as there wasn't consent from her because there was, however she was also drunk, and very vulnerable and sad, and he knew she didn't feel like that and wouldn't have done it at any other time, and that makes me so uncomfortable. Especially as she was the only one who got blamed for it, yes he was in love with her, but Mer was the one who ended up crying through it, Mer was the one who didn't really want it and wouldn't have wanted it normally and she was the one not in a sound mind at the moment, and yet she was the one who got all the blame for it. So yes that would be the one thing I absolutly hated. there are other things i dislike as well but that one i hate and i can rant a lot about...

Favorite episode from this season:
The bomb episode was just incredible, but I also loved the Christmas one a lot, and of course the famous prom one which is one of my favorite season finales...

One time this season when Ellen's acting blew you away:
The moments in the bomb episode, but also into you like a train and the scene where she strokes Doc while he passes. that scene i find so incredible.

Favorite pictures of Meredith from this season:

Her in her prom dress... her with tears in her eyes telling Derek Doc was a good dog, and her in casual at their walks with Doc.