Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

All the more reasons for Francis to respect someone that is 3 times older than him
Old 02-22-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

The age does not matter here. Narcisse blackmailed Francis, he was ready to see him removed from the throne, he had no problem seeing Mary and Catherine's head on a spike. Francis should have no respect for him. I sure wouldn't!

You know what's ironic, is that Lily hate both Narcisse and Lola as individual but once they're on screen together, she can't keep fangirling!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-22-2015, 10:59 AM
New Fan

I don't think it's really age or respect. I do want Francis to be tough on Narcisse. But taunting him is not really helping. As they say "Don't kick a dog when it's down it'll still bite" I can't help thinking Francis, honey, Narcisse has been at this before you were even born, he knows the game, I'd lay off on the insults unless necessary.

Does Francis even have counter measures against Narcisse? Seems he just lets Narcisse run around with no guards or spies around (and it could be storytelling reasons)
Old 02-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh come one, they had 2 quick scenes with Francis only telling him to shut up. It is barely taunting.

Yeah, it seems like Narcisse is doing pretty much what he wants.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-22-2015, 01:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's actually that he does everything he wants, I would've thought Francis to be smarter than that.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mandy I was thinking of Delena when I was writing that, lol. That couple ...

Lunatiger I read your comment on Lily's review and the comment of that person who replied to you and I totally agree! I understand Lily loves Mary's character but talk about the bias - Mary running off with Conde is about "self-actualization" and "complexity, turning her into a 3-dimensional character" blah blah blah but her lens on Lola is just, ugggh.

Francis doesn't seem to have any sort of leash or anything on Narcisse but I think that's more for story purposes because otherwise, how else would he even conspire with Antoine if Francis had his guards on him?
Old 02-22-2015, 11:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Lunatiger I read your comment on Lily's review and the comment of that person who replied to you and I totally agree! I understand Lily loves Mary's character but talk about the bias - Mary running off with Conde is about "self-actualization" and "complexity, turning her into a 3-dimensional character" blah blah blah but her lens on Lola is just, ugggh.

Francis doesn't seem to have any sort of leash or anything on Narcisse but I think that's more for story purposes because otherwise, how else would he even conspire with Antoine if Francis had his guards on him?

Oh yeah, that review just made my fists curl. I know I said some unsavory language. But it's about as far as I could take with the Lola bashing. Now they're just scrutinizing Lola under a magnifying glass. Tearing at whatever she does. People say she's pawing at Francis, hitting on him? I saw differently, they talked about their past, and nothing more. No hints of anything in the making for the future. She did not give him anything that suggest she wants to be with him. And whatever Francis could feel for Lola now is all on Francis. He's a big boy, he can keep it in his pants. A woman should not conform and hide, or be shamed to "prevent" whatever inhibitions that the man has towards said girl. The man is responsible for his own actions.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't think Narcisse deserves Francis' respect - or anyone else's for that matter. He is pretty much all about Narcisse and doesn't care too much about who he tramples under his feet.

You would have thought that he learned something when Francis knocked him off his perch - but nope. Same old Narcisse. I think he would run over his own grandmother if he thought it would further his agenda

I used to really hate him as a character but lately he's been growing on me and I am starting to like him. Even though he is evil and backstabby.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Finally the entire song of the Lorcisse scene was posted.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

Finally the entire song of the Lorcisse scene was posted.
Thanks.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

This too shall pass.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

So many feelings.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Time to vote!

TV's Top Couple 2015: Nominate Your Favorite Pairings Now! | E! Online

You also vote on twitter as well.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love that gifset! She looks so adorable! And the way he looks at her in the last gif when he sends the servant off with her <3
Old 02-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I need more scenes, like I need air.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread