Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 09:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
That I agree with. Until now there were no lies between them. He was always very open and bluntly honest with her. That's something I appreciated. Such a nice change from the other couples.

They do need to go faster and progress that storyline (that if they want to) because we have 7 episodes left and I just don't know where this is going. I also want more scenes between them because one scene here and there is definitely not enough when you have crazy chemistry.

Jesus, I need more of that

We need that love scene PRESTO!
They're are just beautiful . They compliment each other in the right places. I'm cautious about the writers going too fast with them. Once they get together there's always some way to rip it to shreds just look at all the other couples on the show. I hope they don't do that to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I sure like their honesty, but I doubt he'll tell her about covering Antoine's ass now, I think he will be more cautious with her since she told Francis' everything the last time.

Well, Narcisse isn't THAT stupid. I don't blame him for not telling her (yet) after being chained up in the dungeons and laughed at for his low station now. He has little reason to side with the "good" guys. I kinda was like. Damn Francis you need to pull back on your tauntings. Narcisse is still clever and it will bite you in the rear one day....
Old 02-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiger (View Post)
They're are just beautiful . They compliment each other in the right places. I'm cautious about the writers going too fast with them. Once they get together there's always some way to rip it to shreds just look at all the other couples on the show. I hope they don't do that to them.
They're not about to get together anyway. I think she'll sleep with him before even having a relationship with him. I remember Laurie saying in a interview about the second half of the season that it would be more about Lola wanting to expplore a sexual relationship with him.

And there's still the Francis factor. The way things are going right now, he might consider having a relationship with Lola (or taking her as a mistress), plus I don't see him being ok with her having something with Narcisse. Not after everything that happened.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well, Narcisse isn't THAT stupid. I don't blame him for not telling her (yet) after being chained up in the dungeons and laughed at for his low station now. He has little reason to side with the "good" guys. I kinda was like. Damn Francis you need to pull back on your tauntings. Narcisse is still clever and it will bite you in the rear one day....
Tell me about it, I know many fans were like "yay Francis" when he told Narcisse to shut up and I know Narcisse has been bad in the first half but I thought it was very Joffrey Lannister of Francis to say that. He's like 15 years old right now and Narcisse is supposed to be I don't know 30 ? Like seriously show some respect wtf
Old 02-21-2015, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Francis is the king and after what Narciss has done, I think he was still pretty soft on him. Joffrey like? Clearly you haven't watch or read Game of Thrones to even compare them

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-21-2015, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have, when I said Joffrey I was making a huge exageration but basically Joffrey didn't respect other people and he was always saying "I'm king, I'm king. You don't get to treat me that way, I'm the one who decides everything not you" and yet he was well.. the worst baby king ever. Obviously Francis doesn't treat women badly, and he doesn't make fun of dwarfs but still he's a 15 years old boy who tells a 30 years old guy to shut up, not to mention he doesn't listen to a word Catherine says.
I know Narcisse made bad choices, but I think he deserves some respect though from the other characters bu then again that's just my opinion. I suppose I feel bad for him a little and I'm glad he's going to play them all with the money he took from Antoine
Old 02-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

He doesn't deserve any respect from Francis

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well then I suppose e kind of deserves it...
But I can't help but feel a little bad
Do you think Lola will be embarrassed next time she sees Narcisse ? I hope they won't cut that scene
Old 02-21-2015, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Knowing the writers, they'll probably play it like it never happened. But if by some miracle they don't, she'll totally embarassed.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I completely agree with Lunatiger about the way I'd like to see Lola and Narcisse's relationship. I don't think relationships in which one person needs to be saved by the other work well or in relationships where the people involved get a pass for their awful behaviors.

I don't want Lola and Narcisse's relationship to progress too fast either. I know there's a few episodes till the end of the season but there's the chance they can progress into the next season (provided Narcisse survives this season, which is my hope). And regardless of France's decision, I hope Lola doesn't consider the possibility of being more than friends and the mother of his child with Francis. Even if Mary goes off with Conde, Lola would surely still consider herself a threat to Mary's reign (she took everything Marie de Guise said and didn't refute her accusations).

I've read Lily's review of the episode and while I agreed with her on most things, I found her bit about Lola so off mostly because Lola was portrayed as "a b*tch friend to Mary, throwing herself at Francis" (those weren't her exact words, but I'm being kind here). I don't believe Lola's high behavior around Francis was to be taken seriously. She stressed friendship even in that state so I doubt she would pursue an actual relationship with Francis (regardless of the Queen Mum's approval).
Old 02-22-2015, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

^^Yeah, but the show ain't doing great with the ratings. They are lucky to even have a third season. That's why I feel like they have to go faster with Lola/Narcisse (that is if they want them together) because Id on't want to have to wait next season, have a bunch of little moments and the show being canceled. That'd be frustrating.

Lily is a bitch when it comes to Lola. She only has nice thing to say when she shares scenes with Narcisse. To be honest, she sounds like one those haters who just have ridiculous reasons to hate on Lola.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I disagree with Lily on that. Lola was high, and it wasn't flirting so...
If it was she would've kissed Francis not Narcisse
Old 02-22-2015, 08:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
I completely agree with Lunatiger about the way I'd like to see Lola and Narcisse's relationship. I don't think relationships in which one person needs to be saved by the other work well or in relationships where the people involved get a pass for their awful behaviors.

I don't want Lola and Narcisse's relationship to progress too fast either. I know there's a few episodes till the end of the season but there's the chance they can progress into the next season (provided Narcisse survives this season, which is my hope). And regardless of France's decision, I hope Lola doesn't consider the possibility of being more than friends and the mother of his child with Francis. Even if Mary goes off with Conde, Lola would surely still consider herself a threat to Mary's reign (she took everything Marie de Guise said and didn't refute her accusations).

I've read Lily's review of the episode and while I agreed with her on most things, I found her bit about Lola so off mostly because Lola was portrayed as "a b*tch friend to Mary, throwing herself at Francis" (those weren't her exact words, but I'm being kind here). I don't believe Lola's high behavior around Francis was to be taken seriously. She stressed friendship even in that state so I doubt she would pursue an actual relationship with Francis (regardless of the Queen Mum's approval).

Yeah agreed. I've seen that type romance and it makes the character look weak. Hell I've seen it in real life and they almost never last. A person should not define their life around another. They should seek to grow and become better for their own sake. What if Lola breaks up with Narcisse? What if she dies, then what? Narcisse regressed back to what he was before, when Lola is not there to prop himself up.

That's the tricky thing with bad boy and good girl romance. I just hope the writers tread carefully with this one. But I'm a bit weary seeing the disaster that happened with all the other couples.

I believe at this point they're going to take it a step further with Lorcisse, so I don't think we'll have to wait much longer. Narcisse has expressed interest from the get-go and now Narcisse is aware that Lola feels more for him more then she's been letting on. Which is good! What I meant by fast is that I don't want to see them get married in like 3 episodes. Which is not uncommon on this show LOL. I want it to be slow building. See that Narcisse's character grows and Lola's too.

OMG I read Lily's review. And I just can't anymore... It got me so angry. I agree that it's just becoming an irrational hate that will never go away with some people. I did rip at the undeserving hate on the comments section because UGH I can't take all the crap people throw at Lola for her mere existence.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah agreed. I've seen that type romance and it makes the character look weak. Hell I've seen it in real life and they almost never last. A person should not define their life around another. They should seek to grow and become better for their own sake. What if Lola breaks up with Narcisse? What if she dies, then what? Narcisse regressed back to what he was before, when Lola is not there to prop himself up.

That's the tricky thing with bad boy and good girl romance. I just hope the writers tread carefully with this one. But I'm a bit weary seeing the disaster that happened with all the other couples.

I believe at this point they're going to take it a step further with Lorcisse, so I don't think we'll have to wait much longer. Narcisse has expressed interest from the get-go and now Narcisse is aware that Lola feels more for him more then she's been letting on. Which is good! What I meant by fast is that I don't want to see them get married in like 3 episodes. Which is not uncommon on this show LOL. I want it to be slow building. See that Narcisse's character grows and Lola's too.

OMG I read Lily's review. And I just can't anymore... It got me so angry. I agree that it's just becoming an irrational hate that will never go away with some people. I did rip at the undeserving hate on the comments section because UGH I can't take all the crap people throw at Lola for her mere existence.
I totally agree, I don't like those kind of relationship. It's basically the same thing with Delena, Damon the bad boy who changes for the sake of Elena but then the minute she leaves him, he goes back to being a serial killer
Old 02-22-2015, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I disagree with Lily on that. Lola was high, and it wasn't flirting so...
If it was she would've kissed Francis not Narcisse
I agree and this was the bes part for me.
She was drunk, and even drunk she chose narcisse.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Tell me about it, I know many fans were like "yay Francis" when he told Narcisse to shut up and I know Narcisse has been bad in the first half but I thought it was very Joffrey Lannister of Francis to say that. He's like 15 years old right now and Narcisse is supposed to be I don't know 30 ? Like seriously show some respect wtf
30?? Haha, that's good. (I'm 31 and if I'd look like him I would look much older than I actually am.) It would flatter Narcisse and Craig Parker to hear that. *lol* Remember, Narcisse had a FULL GROWN son, that was about 20 years old. Because of that I think Narcisse is now 40, at least, but more likely 45 years old, at least that is almost the age that Craig Parker has.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread