Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

If there is one thing that I'm sure is that Catherine and Narcisse don't love each other.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiger (View Post)
To be fair I think every single one of these characters have already crossed the moral line one way or another on this show. Crappy things that happened have always been referenced even if we didn’t see it. The only painful thing is actually witnessing it this time around to a character we’re actually attached to.

Characterization wise, I think this was the turning point that we needed for Narcisse. Because up until now he’s never felt any emotional backlash because as far as he’s concern he’s not really emotionally attached to any of these people and everyone at court uses each other. So it’s fair game to him, until Lola comes along. Then he really felt for the first time, maybe in a long time, the emotional backlash of his actions.

He suddenly railed against Catherine about destroying something because she doesn’t trust it’s real. Like others said he’s probably also pointing at himself at that moment. They’re two unlovable people that have a lot of trust issues that use power and control to compensate, even for petty reasons. Narcisse was just beginning to feel some affection for Lola and in turn see that Lola has some sort of caring towards him. So they cut to a shot of his face and after Lola walks away hurt and it’s like a light bulb went off his head at the realization of what he just did. And for the first time the audience gets to see some real emotion from Narcisse.

I don't think Catherine is necessarily jealous of Lola and Narcisse, or that she loves Narcisse. She likes having Narcisse around because they’re like minded and the sex is fun, but I think that’s as far as it goes. I think it’s the idea that a man like Narcisse would show some "uncharacteristic chivalry" to a girl like Lola, who seems so unimpressive. When Henry who's also a womanizer never did that with her. It’s something extremely personal to her, which we don’t often see because we always see her tough and being a badass, not anything that is deeply or personal that unveil insecurities.

I don’t know if this makes sense to anybody LOL.
BB1: I completely agree with that, but appart from Henry and Catherine, no character on this show actually shamed another character by using sex. It was horrible.

BB2: I completely agree, and it will be nice to see him finally deal with that for once in his life. (I hope so anyway)

BB3: Frankly I don't care about her reasons, even if it has to do with her insecurities, she went too far
Old 05-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
If there is one thing that I'm sure is that Catherine and Narcisse don't love each other.
at least this.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Please add me!
I really hope he doesn't die in the finale,serioulsy why build them up only to kill him off.Lola/Narcisse are probaby the only good thing that's happened this season and it would be such a waste to not use their chemistry but wasted opportunitis is this show's seocnd name,so.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 05-08-2015, 08:23 AM
New Fan

It only took the whole season for Narcisse to tell Lola that he loves her!

I'm kinda worried that he's going to die next ep though. He's in a pretty bad spot.

If they kill off my Narcisse, I can't watch Reign anymore.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola_Narcisse_Fan (View Post)
It only took the whole season for Narcisse to tell Lola that he loves her!

I'm kinda worried that he's going to die next ep though. He's in a pretty bad spot.

If they kill off my Narcisse, I can't watch Reign anymore.
and he didn't even have to say the actual words

I'll always watch Reign to show my support for Anna.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-08-2015, 08:41 AM
New Fan

I really don't think he's going to die. There's still no resolution to his character and with him and Lola. They've only begun showing them an official OTP. That would be such a waste of screen time to show they're building relationship since episode 4! and then kill him off like that.

Narcisse gonna have to put his mind to good use. If there ever was a time, now will be it!!!! Save the castle, get himself away from Catherine, reunite with Lola, find redemption. Perhaps build himself back up as an anti-hero. There's still a lot of story to tell with his character.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys, I think we have a problem with the OP, I tried to add Sylvia to the shippers list but it says that we have 58 pictures when the max number is 35, maybe it's different for you Maud so you can add her ? or we can perhaps narrow the number of the pictures down ?
Old 05-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Hey guys, I think we have a problem with the OP, I tried to add Sylvia to the shippers list but it says that we have 58 pictures when the max number is 35, maybe it's different for you Maud so you can add her ? or we can perhaps narrow the number of the pictures down ?
Yeah, we do. I tried the same and I think it's my fault You should do it Mandy, cause I'm going to ruin the opening XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, so we actually need to delete 23 pictures, but I don't know which ones we can do without, I sent you what I actually did with the OP before officially doing anything so you can agree on it !
Old 05-09-2015, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

On one side, I'm really scared they could kill him off, and it would be a big mistake, because with the more time that passes, always more people are seeing their potential together, and on the other, as you've already said, they still haven't gotten any "closure".

I really hope this is not the end, because it would be very stupid...
They WIN.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Is so easy: the writers just have to put in the same bed in 2X22 to Lola & Narcisse, and make the FiftyShadesofReign, for make a worthy finale....not all tragedy and war!
Old 05-10-2015, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

/

Shadow To Your Light

I really can't edit it very well here, but I love this!
They WIN.

Last edited by jade97; 05-10-2015 at 12:20 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread