Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2020, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Christmas Waltz is coming THIS Saturday. Can't wait to see this talented guy on my tv screen again.

iamwillkemp: This time next week! #ChristmasWaltz with @thereallacey #behindthescenes #bts #filming #dance

iamwillkemp: Join @thereallacey & I for a #Facebook & #twitter LIVE via @hallmarkchannel outlets 3pm EST TODAY. We will be answering questions, talking all things #ChristmasWaltz & probably giggling a lot... 🎄💃🏻🕺🏻❤️#countdowntochristmas

iamwillkemp: Hey @jonathandbennett can’t wait to panel with you Dec. 5th 11am PT @thats4ent #ChristmasCon ! We can talk all things #ChristmasWaltz & how you made beautiful @hallmarkchannel history with #ChristmasHouse along with discussing everything from @cw_reign to @meangirls & beyond!! Grab a ticket to come join in the fun! #christmas #virtual #convention ✨🥳🎄🕺🏻

iamwillkemp: Tune in to @homeandfamilytv Wednesday at 10am/9c on @hallmarkchannel !! Loved talking to @iamdebbiem @cameronmathison with @thereallacey & excited for viewers to see the EXCLUSIVE CLIP from #ChristmasWaltz airing this Saturday 8pm/7c ! #homeandfamilytv #hallmarkchannel

iamwillkemp: Had a very Bubbly time talking @thebubblysesh #podcast covering many topics including @hallmarkchannel @cw_reign #EQUUS in West End @projectstreetdog @thats4ent #CountdownToChristmas #ChristmasWaltz ! Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating 🥳 - sending much festive love. 🦃🎄❤️
Old 11-28-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The Reign Board is preparing to celebrate 7 YEARS on Can you believe it?! If you've been blessed with a talent for editing and creating (or even if you haven't), please consider contributing something to make our celebration OP beautiful. DM me or discuss what you would like to do HERE.

Got to watch Christmas Waltz tonight and it was lovely! Will is such a talented guy. It's a shame we didn't get to see him dance in Reign.

iamwillkemp: One more sleep till #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel @w_network ! @thereallacey & I will be LIVE TWEETING so come join us on @twitter if you fancy joining in! #christmas #feelgood #dance #film #countdowntochristmas #wear #black #friday

iamwillkemp: Let it snow!

#ChristmasWaltz #sneakpeek c/o @homeandfamilytv @hallmarkchannel @jmgenereux @thereallacey @therealmichaeldamian #christmas #dance #feelgood #film

iamwillkemp: It’s finally here! Tonight @hallmarkchannel @w_network #ChristmasWaltz ! Thank you all so much for the support. We really hope this feel-good, Christmas rom-com dance film, brings you much needed festive cheer!
❤️✨

iamwillkemp: “Last looks!” with @thereallacey #ChristmasWaltz
#WaitingInTheWings

thereallacey: Only two more days! Christmas Waltz premieres on Saturday night on @hallmarkchannel I hope you tune in! #christmaswaltz #christmasmovies

thereallacey: Here’s a little sneak peek! #ChristmasWaltz ❤️ @hallmarkchannel

thereallacey: Tonight’s the night! So happy to finally share #ChristmasWaltz with you on @hallmarkchannel at 8/7c I’ll be sharing #bts pics and videos here today and be live tweeting with you over on Twitter. I hope you join the party!

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-29-2020 at 10:24 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

They are so lovely together.

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Thrilled by the amazing response over the weekend to the premiere of #ChristmasWaltz ! Thank you all for the kind words and support. Loved making this film & am hugely grateful to all concerned. A big shoutout here to the wonderful achievements @thereallacey - Simply the best dance partner of 2020! 🎄🕺🏻💃🏻❤️ #mondaymotivation #pictureoftheday #festive #picoftheday #christmas #dance #film #partner
Old 12-10-2020, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to this photo by #UrsulaVari @Ursula.Vari @urbanshamanla that I will be autographing for the @thats4ent #virtual #christmascon on Saturday in support of the photographer’s charity @projectstreetdog ! Check them out & Go to https://purchase.growtix.com/eh/Chri..._December_2020 now to request your personalized autograph & help me support this awesome charity! 🐶❤️🙏🏼#throwbackthursday #photooftheday #autograph #pictureoftheday #christmas #charity #givingback #picoftheday #photo

iamwillkemp: Can’t wait to kick this off TOMORROW (Saturday) with a fun ($5) panel at 11 AM PT followed by personal experiences from 12:15 PM PT. Come join in the fun and help us support some great charities including @toyfortots @projectstreetdog
GET YOUR TIX NOW! 🎉👏🏼

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Hey! I’ve been invited to join @cameo for a limited time so go ahead & request a fun, personalized video this holiday season & help me support @renniegrovehospicecare & @newdayfoundation (c/o @thereallacey 👏🏼❤️) head to the LINK IN MY BIO. 🥳 #mondaymotivation
Old 12-17-2020, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quick reminder for anyone who may be lurking here: We will be celebrating 7 YEARS on the Reign Board in just TWO WEEKS! Any contributions to the celebration OP would be welcome - even if you just want to make a pretty celebration icon to use yourself. I'll be making mine, so let me know if you have any specific requests... I'll do my best. Don't forget that we can include short testimonials about the board and the show in the OP as well. Just let me know what you would like to do HERE and DM it to me anytime.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to playing in the shadows in #LA with photographer @Ursula.Vari @urbanshamanla #UrsulaVari #throwbackthursday #photography #blackandwhite #picoftheday #tbt #photooftheday
Old 01-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Mahhweee Kiiishhmaash ! Big 🎄❤️ ✨ Will

Elvis.

iamwillkemp: Wishing everyone a magical 2021... ✨ Surviving 2020 has been no mean feat...😳 Grateful for my #topnine #bestnine & all your amazing support and followship! 🙏🏼 Looking forward to sharing some new adventures very soon.🥂 #happynewyear #onwards #upwards ❤️
Old 01-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: New Year! New Gig! The next adventure begins... #travel #filming #work #grateful #2021 #welltravelled #newyear
Old 01-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Early morning makeup c/o Ted the Mini Malshi @readyteddygo1 & his awesome mummy @lyndajpearcemua ! 🐶👩🏼*🎨🎬 #makeup #trailer #instadog #puppy #fun

lyndajpearcemua: @readyteddygo1 is meant to be assisting me and instead he snoozes on @iamwillkemp 😂 these two have become best buddies... it’s very sweet 💤💙🐶 #mua #dogsoffilm #dogsofinstagram #filming #bestbuddies #sleepypuppy #sleepingdogsofinstagram
Old 01-17-2021, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to working with my very lovely & very talented friend / Goddaughter @helena.barlow98 !! (@emmawatson & @rupertgrint #roseweasley @harrypotterfilm #harrypotter) She is now officially on @instagram so be sure to follow her for her next adventures! #film #actor #actress #tbt #talent #throwbackthursday
Old 01-20-2021, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation c/o @mariotestino @taschen book “SIR”. #photo circa 2003 (if memory serves, an outtake from @vanityfair “Young Hollywood” shoot) #photooftheday #photography #picoftheday #monday #motivation #throwback #still #young #at #heart
Old 01-29-2021, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The flashback Spinning Out pic.

iamwillkemp:#flashbackfriday to an #LA #photoshoot w/ @Ursula.Vari @urbanshamanla #UrsulaVari - missing that #california sunshine! #flashback #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #fbf ☀️📸🇺🇸

iamwillkemp: Help me to support @renniegrovehospicecare ! Teaming up with @cameo again & offering 25% off till February 1. Then a 24hr turnaround guarantee for #valentines 💜 ! Put in a request using www.cameo.com/willkemp (link in bio) and I’ll record you or a loved one a personalized video message ! 🥳
#reign #spinningout #GG2D #ChistmasWaltz #loveromanceandchocolate #RoyalMatchmaker #hallmarkchannel #hallmark #doompatrol #netflix #cameo #video

iamwillkemp: #flashback to fun-filled, blurry nights out (remember those?!) in #Toronto with @theamandazhou & @evanroderick on @spinningoutnetflix @netflix ! #spinningout #fbf ⛸🤪 #flashbackfriday
Old 02-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback to an #LA reunion #hike in #Hollywood #Hills with Ruby - one of the many success stories of @projectstreetdog & @ursula.vari ! Go check them out! ❤️🐶#throwbackthursday #dog #charity #tbt #the #lick #of #love

iamwillkemp: Happy Birthday weekend to this Warrior @iamvictorwebster 🎉 Scorpion King Phwoah! Here’s to the life of protein shakes, long hairdos & ruling the world together! 😂 #sk4 #ScorpionKing @universalpictures
Old 02-14-2021, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Elvis

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation Up, Up & Away (after de-icing ✈️) for more filming! #work #travel #grateful 😷c/o @edinaronay #monday #motivation

iamwillkemp: Snow much fun in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿! #Elvis #snow #day #dayoff #adventure #walk
Old 02-22-2021, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Another day at the office! #filming #working #grateful #everydayatworkisagoodday 🙏🏼😷❤️🎬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

iamwillkemp: Weekend wanderings... 💙🐶 #scottish #coast #dayoff #elvis #dog #walk #beach #tranquility #nature #adventure 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙏🏼
Old 02-27-2021, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: I miss doing theatre!! Rehearsed reading of the fantastic play #WeCaughtABurglar by the very talented @daniel.hallissey today! REALLY hope this brilliantly funny 3 hander finds a theatre & live audience ASAP! 🙏🏼🎭 @equitywswlondon @lolajmay @ianweichardt @nickbiadon @kandy_with_k #actors #theatre #play #comedy #arts #live #performance

iamwillkemp: #flashback to end of filming “make up derig” & cuddles with these two buddies! @readyteddygo1 #Elvis @lyndajpearcemua #everydayatworkisagoodday #flashbackfriday #fbf #film #set #puppylove 🎬🐶🐶❤️