Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2020, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Halfway #quarantine #saturday #selfie ! #staypositive #staywell #staysafe #still #alive #work #travel #adventure 🇨🇦
Old 08-29-2020, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Happy #internationaldogday ! Thanks to Pam and all the wonderful people @hautediggitydogtoys #Elvis has some amazing Birthday toys to keep him happy while I’m away working!! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ¶â¤ï¸ðŸ™ðŸ¼ #most #loved #member #of #the #family #instadog #impawted #DogPerignon

iamwillkemp: Last day of my mandatory 14 day quarantine in #vancouver !! Here’s a sneak peek of my virtual #quarantineseries #photoshoot collaboration with the ever inventive #photographer @ursula.vari ! 📸 #photooftheday #picoftheday #photography #window #view #day #14 #work #adventure #canada 🇨🇦
Old 09-04-2020, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Verified
1,2,3...1,2,3 First (perfectly normal) rehearsal day with these amazeballs @thereallacey & @jmgenereux ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ‘🼠🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ» #christmaswaltz #sundayfunday

iamwillkemp: Ok so turns out there is a lot more to “Waltzing†than just 1,2,3 1,2,3.... luckily we have this incredible teacher, performer & choreographer! 🕺ðŸ»â¤ï¸#Repost @jmgenereux
・・・
YESSSSSSSSS!!! Y’a des risques à faire de la Valse avec MOI!!! Je les ai brûlé 🤣🤣🤣
More...More...More !!!!GO Waltz GO 🤣🤣🤣 Love this Guys!!! @thereallacey & @iamwillkemp So proud of YOU 👠â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ @janeendamian @therealmichaeldamian @crysli001 @hanly003 #christmaswaltz 🎄💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸

iamwillkemp: #throwback #thursday to #morning #quarantine #coffee !! 📸 @ursula.vari - full interview and photos coming soon from our #quarantineseries #virtual #photoshoot #throwbackthursday #tbt ☕ï¸
Old 09-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww really looking forward to The Christmas Waltz.

iamwillkemp: #everydayatworkisagoodday #Repost @thereallacey
・・・
This might have been one of the only moments we weren’t laughing. Having so much fun learning to dance. It’s such a challenge!!!! So thankful to be doing this with @jmgenereux @iamwillkemp @crysli001 @hanly003 Brought to you by #bruisedribs and a #brokentoe 😩 #Repost @jmgenereux with @get_repost
・・・
Sometime we are serious...! Naaaah!!!!life is tooooo short, so let’s waltz !!! Ça arrive que nous bossons seÌrieusement!!! Nonnnnn!!! La vie est trop courte, donc on Valse!!! @thereallacey & @iamwillkemp !!! #thechristmaswaltz #vancouver #greatteam #superequipe @janeendamian @therealmichaeldamian @jt_church @crysli001 @hanly003 @hallmarkchannel

thereallacey: â¤ï¸ #dancing #thechristmaswaltz

iamwillkemp: #dreamteam #ChristmasWaltz â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Have so loved rehearsing with these two wonderful masked crusaders! Sharing life lessons, Artistic vision & pushing each other out of our comfort zones and into the land of The Waltz! Thank you @thereallacey @jmgenereux ! - We worked our sweet derrières off!! 🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»Tomorrow we start filming & I look forward to you all seeing the fruits of our labor in #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #happy #laborday #weekend 🇺🇸🇨🇦

iamwillkemp: First day back at work onset!! 🎥🎬ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ˜Š Thank you to all our cast & crew for making this possible by abiding by COVID-19 working regulations, keeping us all safe and making this possible. ðŸ™ðŸ¼ #grateful #everydayatworkisagoodday #film #tv #actor #dancer #vancouver 🇨🇦
Old 09-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Throwback pic of Will's parents.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Week 1 #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel complete!@therealmichaeldamian @janeendamian @wardrobegirls_ @kay.s.metchie @thereallacey (missing from 📸: @jt_church @crysli001 @hanly003 @jmgenereux @juliaharnett @jguilbaut !) ðŸ‘🼠🎥 🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸

iamwillkemp: About to start our 2nd week filming on #ChristmasWaltz & as you can see @thereallacey is thrilled to be working with me again! 😂 🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸

thereallacey: Actually having the most fun of course 😂
Old 09-18-2020, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #throwback 📸 c/o @ursula.vari #picoftheday #photography #throwbackthursday #photooftheday #Repost @ursula.vari

iamwillkemp: This lovely human is gonna be waltzing across your TV screens & into your hearts this #Christmas - just sayin’! 🎄💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸
#Repost @thereallacey

thereallacey: #christmaswaltz #makeuptouchups with @gilabois @iamwillkemp & the wonderful @kay.s.metchie
Old 09-27-2020, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Looks like they wrapped The Christmas Waltz. Can't wait!

iamwillkemp: This incredible young man wrapped filming today! Such an awesome talent & a complete pleasure to share the screen with🕺ðŸ»! Can’t wait for you all to meet “Nicky†in #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel 🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸ @jt_church #takingtheworldbystorm @thereallacey @therealmichaeldamian @jmgenereux

iamwillkemp
Verified
Last day with this gorgeously giggly one! Thank you again for everything @thereallacey - you’ve worked so hard to bring this film to life. Thrilled to have been invited to Waltz along with you on this heartfelt adventure. 🎄💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸ #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #makeup #trailer #shenanigans #funtimes #again #soon #please #ps #so #fetch !

iamwillkemp: After a few days off I’m looking forward to getting back on set with @thereallacey ! #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #actor #chair #bts #onset #nearly #finished 🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸ 🎬

iamwillkemp: Last day with this gorgeously giggly one! Thank you again for everything @thereallacey - you’ve worked so hard to bring this film to life. Thrilled to have been invited to Waltz along with you on this heartfelt adventure. 🎄💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸ #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel #makeup #trailer #shenanigans #funtimes #again #soon #please #ps #so #fetch !

thereallacey: You’re the best. This has been an absolute treat to work together again. I hope we get to do it again soon!Chocolate, dancing...until the next adventure â¤ï¸

iamwillkemp: Wrapping it all up with an obligatory Actor-in-trailer selfie! So grateful to be back working & looking forward to bringing you some #ChristmasWaltz festive cheer on 28th November @hallmarkchannel - Thank you #vancouver 🇨🇦! #tv #film #actor #dancer
🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸ðŸŽ¬
Old 10-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: Please join me in wishing the very special @thereallacey a very Happy Birthday today!! Here she is explaining to me that this is her last scene to film on #ChristmasWaltz ! @hallmarkchannel ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ˜‚â¤ï¸ 💃ðŸ»ðŸŽ„🎉🎂!!

iamwillkemp: #throwback to my #quarantine #virtual #photoshoot #collaboration with @ursula.vari ! #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #throwbackthursday #tbt 📸 🇨🇦
Old 10-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww Will throwing back to Reign.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to the last shot of my last scene on @thecw @cw_reign #reign as Lord Darnley ! Loved playing this bad boy & forever grateful for the experience & lasting friendships made. â¤ï¸ðŸ¤´ðŸ»#throwbackthursday #actor #filming #tv #series #moreplease #tbt
Old 11-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Goodness, so much to catch up with on Will's IG. So excited to see his new Hallmark Christmas movie on November 28th!

iamwillkemp: #mondaymotivation Goodbye lockdown locks!! Visited my UK hair wizard @salvatore__grimaldi in his new salon today for some #Monday #Motivation & well needed shearing 💇ðŸ»*♂ï¸ðŸ‘🼠!! #Kemp #is #back #and #hair #to #stay ðŸ‘🼠#salvatoregrimaldi

iamwillkemp: #throwback to reading @natgeo to a great looking #orchid in #losangeles for #photographer @ursula.vari earlier this year... #throwbackthursday #actor #model #turtleneck #photo #retro #photoshoot #photography #tbt #la #photooftheday #Orchidaceae

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation #sneakpeek #christmaswaltz @thereallacey & I @hallmarkchannel Saturday Nov. 28th 8pm/7c #christmas #thanksgiving #dance #ballroom #love #story #mondaymotivation (not original music!)

iamwillkemp: #wednesday #walk #with #elvis ðŸ¶â¤ï¸ðŸ‚ðŸ #autumn #fall #instadog #parklife

iamwillkemp: Happy weekend everyone! #ChristmasWaltz first look photo c/o @entertainmentweekly 🎄🕺ðŸ»ðŸ’ƒðŸ»â¤ï¸@thereallacey @jt_church @hallmarkchannel Saturday Nov. 28 8pm/7c #Christmas #tv #film #actor #ballroom #dance #romcom #feelgood #countdowntochristmas

iamwillkempOn the 28th of next Month #christmaswaltz ! #herethischristmas #countdowntochristmas theme tune @gwenstefani ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

iamwillkemp: Happy #worldballetday ! #throwback to my @royalballetschool days... #throwbackthursday #ballet #dance #tbt #jump #chaseyourdreams

iamwillkemp: Happy “Full Moon†Halloween everyone !! 🌕ðŸºðŸŽƒ #vanhelsing #the #wolf #man #halloween #werewolf #besafe

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation ! Fun time doing #ADR for #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel @w_network !@therealmichaeldamian @janeendamian @thereallacey 🎄💃ðŸ»ðŸ•ºðŸ»â¤ï¸ #mondaymotivation #christmas #movie #on #its #way #end #of #the #month

thereallacey: Hi! Please join us Saturday November 28 for #ChristmasWaltz on @hallmarkchannel I can’t wait to share this movie with you in just three weeks! â¤ï¸ðŸŽ„#IamReadyForChristmas #countdowntochristmas #christmasmovietime #mostwonderfultimeoftheyear
Old 11-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

So excited to see Christmas Waltz the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation Today marks the 25th Anniversary of @matthewbourne13 @mbnewadventures @lezbrotherston Dance production of “Swan Lakeâ€. A production I had the pleasure of performing the lead in on & off for 4 years! This is a photo taken around 1998 by the brilliant @markseliger in his famous stairwell in #NYC which is featured in his “The Stairwell†series, a collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music. @bam_brooklyn #photography #mondaymotivation #dancer #actor #swanlake #photooftheday #broadway #la #london #westend #picoftheday #anniversary

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be attending @thats4ent #virtual #ChristmasCon #convention on Saturday Dec. 5th! Excited to meet everyone virtually & answer any #ChristmasWaltz @hallmarkchannel @w_network (or other) questions. AND you will be helping me support @toyfortots & @projectstreetdog ! So grab your tickets now. 🎄💃🏻🕺🏻â¤ï¸www.thats4entertainment.com/christmasconvirtual

iamwillkemp: This Christmas dance like no one is watching! #ChristmasWaltz #preview 🎄🕺🏻💃🏻â¤ï¸ @thereallacey & I had so much fun making this film. Really hoping it brings you loads of holiday cheer on Saturday 28th, 8pm/7c @hallmarkchannel @w_network #thanksgiving #christmas #TV #movie #feelgood #film #countdowntochristmas

thereallacey: Making this movie was such a special experience. I hope it brings some joy into your home! Christmas Waltz airs on @hallmarkchannel Saturday November 28

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-12-2020 at 08:54 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday Alternating as the The Swan / Stranger with these fine, leathered & feathered fellas ! @mradamrcooper #simoncooper @mbnewadventures @matthewbourne13 @lezbrotherston @dominiontheatre #SwanLake #25 #year #anniversary #week #flashback #leather #feathers #pants #westend #revival #fbf 🦢🦢🦢
Old 11-19-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation & #calm from my sister @kempdaisymay #picoftheday

67 LAMENTS

Choreography and movement by Daisy May Kemp (@kempdaisymay) for Joshua Bolton (@joshua.bilton)

67 Laments uses hand gestures to cast and enclose emptiness. The movements reflect and pause on 67 birds currently on the extinction list and the loss of the human connection with nature. #dance #choreography #video #photography #mondaymotivation #bird #nature

iamwillkemp: On the cover! Thanks @tvguidemagazine & @mandibierly for the interview. Honored to be alongside a wonderful tribute to the late @jeopardy legend #alextrebek #RIP #ChristmasWaltz #TVGuide @hallmarkchannel @w_network
Saturday Nov. 28 8pm/7c

iamwillkemp: #throwback to a virtual #quarantine #photoshoot & interview I did with @ursula.vari founder of @projectstreetdog ! Go check out our collaboration http://www.ursulavari.com/post/in-qu...with-will-kemp #throwbackthursday #photooftheday #photography #tbt #thursday #photographer