Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing to share some more awesome pics from Will's IG.

And a high speed bts vid from the set of Reign.

Old 09-17-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just started watching s4. I know he later becomes a bad guy but he does bring a lot of charm to the role
Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He does.

I was rooting for him at first.

April
Old 09-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yes, Will brought such a wonderful roguish charm to the role. His character was flawed, to be sure, but I always rooted for Darnley. Even when he was cruel, I understood his behavior and sympathized with him. I blame Will for making him so darn likable.

iamwillkemp:#tbt to one of my favorite things: Introducing great friends to great friends! #kathrynmorris @officialbarrybostwick @razajaffrey with a sneaky (but always welcome) photo bomb by @maurysterling !! #GG2D #coldcase #lostinspace #codeblack #homeland #smash #reign #reverie #mindhunters #SK4 #rockyhorrorpictureshow

iamwillkemp:#mondaymood #bringit @ursula.vari

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-18-2017 at 09:12 PM
Old 09-21-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will just attended the opening gala for the Raindance Film Festival. Hope he had a great time.

iamwillkemp: Supporting @raindance_film_festival opening gala #film #ohlucy #joshhartnett #indiefilm #diversity & #raindance festival's 25th year! 🌧🕺🏻
Old 12-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Let's get caught up on what Will has been up to.

A few more great pics from the photo shoot with Ursula Vari

Spoiler:

Poster for his movie, Slumber - a horror flick with Maggie Q.

Spoiler:

He got a new puppy named Elvis! Overwelmed by cuteness.

Spoiler:

He posted this throwback pic of a play he did 15 years ago, and when he was in The Scorpion King . Love the glasses.

Spoiler:

He's filming a movie in Romania with Bethany Joy Lenz, and he's playing a prince! Lots of gorgeous pics on his IG.

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-03-2017 at 08:33 PM
Old 12-16-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing again. Will wrapped up his film in Romania with Bethany Joy Lenz.

iamwillkemp: #tbt to wrapping up #filming in #Romania! Thank you @joylenz for all the laughs and to @bcolvinb @poppyroe @aguycalledjoe for being such awesome fun! Stellar job done by all!! Having a celebratory G&T for the incomparable #SimonDutton & @elvatrill who were absent from this #bratpack pic at the bar!

Also, he was in the Nutcracker with the English National Ballet. A man of many talents! So sad we didn't really get to see him dance on Reign. What a missed opportunity.

iamwillkemp: Nutcracker Gala! Thank you and congratulations @englishnationalballet @tamararojo1 @chelseaballetschools @chrissysundt @vichewitt ! It was an honour to share the stage with you all. #Nutcrackergala #ballet #narrator #drosselmeier #londoncolisuem #enb #postshow #toomuchfun #xmascannowbegin

Lovely pic of a carol concert Will went to at St. Paul's Cathedral.

iamwillkemp: Nothing like a good ol’ #carolconcert to get into the #christmasspirit !! #stpauls
Old 12-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Christmas wishes from Will.

iamwillkemp: Christmas drinkies with a best mate! Merry, merry!#christmas #drinks #friends #catchup #ps #iamonfire 🎄🍾🤪🎾🔥

iamwillkemp: Sending #love #peace & #candycanes from my tree to yours! Happy Holidays everyone!! 😘🍾🎄🤪👏🏼🕺🏻❤️☮️ 🍭 #merrychristmas

BONUS: Pretty pic of the House of Lords

Old 02-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thought it was about time to catch up with Will on Insta.

Cute doggie!

A New Year's message.

iamwillkemp: As 2017 draws to a close I’d like to thank you all for the support and followship! It’s hugely appreciated & I promise many more adventures to share in 2018!! A big shout out too to my friends @kiehls @kiehlsuki #kiehls for enabling me to take every challenge head on and face it (literally) with confidence! Big ❤️ & festivities to all. 😘🕺🏻photo credit: @ursula.vari

Guess Will did voiceover work for an animated feature.

ADR for his Hallmark movie with Bethany Joy Lenz. Really excited to see this one!

Shooting clay pigeons.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Aww what a cute pup.

Do we know what his Hallmark movie is about?
Old 02-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's called Royal Matchmaker. Typical cheesy Hallmark, but it sounds like it could be charming. It airs March 24th, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to watch it.

Here's the description. Bethany is the matchmaker, and Will is the prince.

Quote:
Kate Gleason (Lenz) is NYC’s most successful matchmaker who gets the challenge of her career that will make or break her. The King of Voldavia (Simon Dutton) hires her for the daunting task of finding a suitable wife for his bachelor son, Prince Sebastian (Will Kemp), in time for an engagement announcement at the Royal Jubilee Celebration…just four weeks away. Prince Sebastian is a reluctant participant – he’s skeptical of Kate’s ability and is also a love cynic so the two initially clash. But as Kate learns more about the Prince, she sees a side that’s different from the picture painted in the tabloids and starts to have feelings for him. Although she’s happy Prince Sebastian seems to have found love as a result of her expertise, she’s conflicted over her success and leaves just before the gala. When Prince Sebastian doesn’t see Kate in the crowd of guests he realizes the friendship they’ve developed is really something deeper, leaving him to question the royal engagement announcement he was prepared to make. X
Quote:
A struggling NYC matchmaker is hired by a king to find his son a suitable wife in time for a national celebration. As the clock ticks towards her deadline, the matchmaker finds him the perfect wife -- only to realize that she’s fallen in love with him! Stars Bethany Joy Lenz, Will Kemp, Brittany Bristow. X
Old 02-22-2018, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will posting some bts of boxing Darnley.

iamwillkemp: #tbt to a rather blurry #bts shot from the #onset monitor of that time I got to box in @thecw @reign as Lord Darnley! #reign #lovedeveryminute #darnley 👊🏼💥🤪

And some more from Will's IG.

More cute puppy.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A few more great pics of Will from his IG. Loving the sneak peak of the latest photo shoot.

Old 03-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks good!
Old 03-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yes he does! Gosh I'm really looking forward to Will's Hallmark Channel movie. It airs on March 24th.