Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Olivia was meant to be a message or a throw off (or both), and even the tooth wasn't just casually there. I mean would this person leave a tooth in her back, dress her up again and leave her in the woods? And she ends up in front of Bash of all people?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Sometimes the coincidences on this show are a bit much!

How handy that she managed to meet up with Bash of all people.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-14-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

And she looked like she was thrown there, then if I'm correct she was really confused, possibly on drugs, so she couldn't know it.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know why I keep picturing the darkness as a vampire, I mean, a vampire drinks blood, and has sharp teeth, he can also compell the pagans to bring him people so that he can feed and I guess he has a human DNA, so that would make sence, right ?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I think knowing the show he must be someone who seems to be supernatural but isn't, like Clarissa, so probably one who looks like a vampire!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

That's what I thought as a possibility, too, but both Bash and Nosty have been insisting that it's a human. A giant human with pointy teeth who can either buy or fashion chains and nail them into the ground, but a human nonetheless.

BTW, itsmemandy, did you get my PM?

ETA: Gotta do some actual work and I'll be away most of the afternoon my time. It's 10:51am here right now. Will check in when I can.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm going to have to go out in an hour or so too. I'll just leave some hotness here.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Maybe Olivia was meant to be a message or a throw off (or both), and even the tooth wasn't just casually there. I mean would this person leave a tooth in her back, dress her up again and leave her in the woods? And she ends up in front of Bash of all people?
I think that Olivia was actually an offering for te darkness, he kept her prisonner, so that he could feed on her whenever he wants, but she manage to escape.
Rowan on the other hand, I think she was meant to send a message, I think the darkness was taunting Bash, by leaving footprints that stopped in the middle of nowhere ( I mean how the ******* did this guy manage to do so, unless it's a flying vampire) And Rowan's hand was left there, so that when Francis or Bash would reach it, one of them will fall under that ice..
So yeah, Rowan was definitely the message, that the darkness is smarter than Bash (or at least it think it is).
Old 05-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
That's what I thought as a possibility, too, but both Bash and Nosty have been insisting that it's a human. A giant human with pointy teeth who can either buy or fashion chains and nail them into the ground, but a human nonetheless.

BTW, itsmemandy, did you get my PM?

ETA: Gotta do some actual work and I'll be away most of the afternoon my time. It's 10:51am here right now. Will check in when I can.
I just saw it, I answered you !!
Old 05-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

He/it/she/whatever did manage to outsmart him so far, somehow. I mean how would he just casually find the hints and a chosen family and everything? Luckily there's Nos with him, but Kenna definitely needs some protection.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He/it/she/whatever did manage to outsmart him so far, somehow. I mean how would he just casually find the hints and a chosen family and everything? Luckily there's Nos with him, but Kenna definitely needs some protection.
I don't know actually if she would die, I really don't think the writers will pull it of this way, They clearly said that they wanted the love triangle to be over, If they kill Kenna specially now that she and Bash are falling in love, it would just bring back that sick love triangle, and that's not really where the show is going.
I think she may sacrifice some things, but not her own life. For me, it will be a little out of character, since she's supposed to be a lady that needs protection from Bash, she's not really the badass girl that protects her husband from dangerous situation by getting herself killed..
Maybe at some point the darkness will find her pretty and will want to have sex with her or suck a little bit of blood, and I think she can agree to save Bash if he gets in trouble (since she sacrified herself that way for scotland, maybe she'll do that for Bash) and then Bash will defend his wife and save her from it.
As for Pascal, I just think that Kenna will be disappointed in Bash, and a little angry that he killed the boy's father, especially for Mary. It will probably be a source of discord between them. But I don't think Pascal would be a threat for Kenna, because he seemed to love her like a mother. But he may become a danger for Bash in the future.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Good points, itsmemandy. While they did say that Kenna would make sacrifices, they didn't say she would make the ultimate sacrifices.

I would hope that Kenna would call Bash out on his killing of Pascal's father esp since she's bonded with him.

Old 05-14-2014, 09:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm going to have to go out in an hour or so too. I'll just leave some hotness here.

I love how he kisses her EVERYWHERE. TFTNT!

Btw, is tonight the episode? I'm lost.
+ I'd love till eternity someone who'd make a Kennash video for this song:

Last edited by rachade; 05-14-2014 at 09:21 AM
Old 05-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

It's tonight in Canada, rachade

mandy, I agree regarding the sacrifice. I mean, human life is the first thing one thinks of, the first thing I thought of for sure, but it's also a little bit obvious since we all know Bash's storylines are related to the Darkness, so maybe she won't die. We'll have to wait and see, it's only a few hours left.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait to know about what will happen to her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread