View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 AM
itsmemandy
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
He/it/she/whatever did manage to outsmart him so far, somehow. I mean how would he just casually find the hints and a chosen family and everything? Luckily there's Nos with him, but Kenna definitely needs some protection.
I don't know actually if she would die, I really don't think the writers will pull it of this way, They clearly said that they wanted the love triangle to be over, If they kill Kenna specially now that she and Bash are falling in love, it would just bring back that sick love triangle, and that's not really where the show is going.
I think she may sacrifice some things, but not her own life. For me, it will be a little out of character, since she's supposed to be a lady that needs protection from Bash, she's not really the badass girl that protects her husband from dangerous situation by getting herself killed..
Maybe at some point the darkness will find her pretty and will want to have sex with her or suck a little bit of blood, and I think she can agree to save Bash if he gets in trouble (since she sacrified herself that way for scotland, maybe she'll do that for Bash) and then Bash will defend his wife and save her from it.
As for Pascal, I just think that Kenna will be disappointed in Bash, and a little angry that he killed the boy's father, especially for Mary. It will probably be a source of discord between them. But I don't think Pascal would be a threat for Kenna, because he seemed to love her like a mother. But he may become a danger for Bash in the future.