Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

I loved this:

once upon a december

Well she definitely did write a great episode for them!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
You mean sort of like this?

Kenna: I don't want to visit your mother in Paris.
Bash: But it's her birthday and she'd like to see the baby.
Kenna: Can't she wait until the baby is weaned?
Bash: That's four months from now. Her birthday is next week.
Kenna: I don't want to take the wet nurse and the nursery maid with us to Paris. They might run off.
Bash: Is the nursery maid so difficult to replace? *sigh*
Kenna: No, but I like this one.
Bash: Fine, then we'll have my mother visit us here at the estate.
Kenna: No, the house isn't ready yet!
Bash: *eyeroll* We'll talk about this later. <Bash begins to wonder what he did to reach this level of hell with this woman he loves to the ends of the earth.>

ETA:

or this?

Bash: *Looking at the trunks that his wife packed in comparison to the size of their carriage* Even if I were to ride horseback, there's no way we can fit all this in there. We have to cut it down to three trunks.
Kenna: But what will I do, if I need the blue gown for a ball?
Bash: You can wear the green gown instead.
Kenna: But my mother sent the blue gown last month.
Bash: Then leave the green gown!
Kenna: But the green gown goes with the brown cloak!
Bash: I don't care what you decide, but we can't fit you and all these trunks in the carriage.
Kenna: Fine. I'll walk around naked at the estate.
Bash: Hmmm. I like that idea best!

I swear I'm on the floor
Old 05-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

So perfectly plausible!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Let me know if there's any other bickering you'd like to see and I'll see what I can come up with. I love their bickering so much that I'm sure I can work in nearly any scenario.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

We certainly will maybe something regarding Pascal's clothes or education or both
Old 05-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Btw are we to assume that they adopted Pascal in some form?
Old 05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I'm afraid they did, Torrance mentioned in an interview that they still have this kid with them...
Old 05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I'm not 100% sure about that. Because Pascal was rather ominous with his chanting and I just read this review of the ep where they said:

Quote:
Meanwhile, Bash and Nostradamus were out searching for the darkness while Pascal continued to chant and make weird comments to Kenna. Bash put two and two together and realized that Pascal had actually been calling for the darkness, not running from it, so he rushed home to save Kenna.
So I'm not sure how happy Bash would be with adopting the kid. The writers took him out of the equation after they left the estate. I've said it before, the kid is trouble with a capital T.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm afraid they did, Torrance mentioned in an interview that they still have this kid with them...
Really? That sucks! If Bash knew that Pascal summoned the Darkness to their home, wouldn't he be leery of taking him in?

I supposed that they could have taken him in without really formally "adopting" him.

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 05-20-2014 at 12:17 PM
Old 05-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I read that review too and I was left wondering if I missed something because I actually thought Bash didn't know about the rhyme. Pascal recites it in Kenna's presence but not in his as far as I recalled. In any case, now that they're all together he may find out about it, and the kid know he's supposed to become the new Darkness anyway. He's trouble, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
ETA:

Really? That sucks! If Bash knew that Pascal summoned the Darkness to their home, wouldn't he be leery of taking him in?

I supposed that they could have taken him in without really formally "adopting" him.
Well he may be wrong, he doesn't have the scripts anyway, but that's at least what he thinks they did. I don't see them leaving him either though
Old 05-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well he may be wrong, he doesn't have the scripts anyway, but that's at least what he thinks they did. I don't see them leaving him either though
Same! Despite my well-known dislike of Pascal, I got the sense he was hanging around longer term, too.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Maybe they won't, I mean I'm sure they'd both like to have an heir that's their own and there's no sign that they can't medically speaking... They might consider it if they're childless in ten years, and if Pascal hasn't killed them
Old 05-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe they won't, I mean I'm sure they'd both like to have an heir that's their own and there's no sign that they can't medically speaking... They might consider it if they're childless in ten years, and if Pascal hasn't killed them
The last bit
Old 05-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
The last bit
We must consider all options
Old 05-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Pascal hadn't been so much trouble, I'd have been super okay with them kinda adopting him.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
If Pascal hadn't been so much trouble, I'd have been super okay with them kinda adopting him.
This is it though, isn't it? He's been such trouble, but I guess they still have to deal with Bash killing his father bit. Nothing major. Just that.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread