Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I probably really need a life because sometimes I just stare at this a a lot. But that may happen when you crack ship something for months and then it suddenly happens #imnotobsessed

ETA: I think romantically Bash doesn't stand many chances right now. Even assuming that he decides to take care of Mary after his brother is dead, she's going to fall for at least one of her future husbands and he'd still be the second choice. I also think she loved Bothwell which makes two more loves for her that aren't Bash.
In my opinion, Bash will either stay with Kenna (favorite option) or marry Lola (we'd have at least a divorce and a death here, so I hope it'll never happen) and raise the child if Lola has it. None of this implies being with Mary anyway.

If I were the writer though, facing post-Francis I'd probably introduce Bothwell as a new love interest and Elizabeth as a new villain, so no Bash.

Last edited by drunkalice; 04-22-2014 at 11:13 AM
Old 04-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do hope Bash and Kenna stay married.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

So do I. Like, I'd rather cope with MB than LB. And btw I really like Frary, Kennash and Lolien or whatever the ship name is. They're three pairs of prettiness.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartheghosts_ (View Post)
I totally agree, the Mash scene didn't really seem like a shippy scene at all, or maybe that's just wishful thinking. But the way Bash was speaking to her, it didn't seem like he was agreeing with whatever she was doing, so. Plus now that he's married, I don't think he'll continue pursuing her. It's just like he said to Henry, he's married now and whether or not they're in love, it obviously matters a lot to Bash. MB didn't even have one proper scene since the Kennash wedding (besides that one right after it) So unless they're planning to completely ruin Bash's character (again) by having him actively pursue Mary once more, despite the fact that marriage is obviously important to him and he really wants to give this a shot with Kenna, I don't see how the MB relationship could continue. It seems to me that they are really over this time, and I hope I'm not wrong. It would be a shame to go against everything Bash stood for in the last two episodes.
I do agree that mary and bash scenes are more normal and he's more there so we can heard pov on things. Like in the begin he was just her friend and nothing more.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
So do I. Like, I'd rather cope with MB than LB. And btw I really like Frary, Kennash and Lolien or whatever the ship name is. They're three pairs of prettiness.
That's pretty much it
Old 04-22-2014, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloverrary (View Post)
I do agree that mary and bash scenes are more normal and he's more there so we can heard pov on things. Like in the begin he was just her friend and nothing more.
So it wasn't just me. I was actually surprised about the concept of triangle back then, because it was so obvious to me that MF were a perfect match.I thought that even if Bash did have feelings for her, they were still pretty much one-sided. And I started shipping KB in 103 so my heart was already craving for them
Old 04-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So it wasn't just me. I was actually surprised about the concept of triangle back then, because it was so obvious to me that MF were a perfect match.I thought that even if Bash did have feelings for her, they were still pretty much one-sided. And I started shipping KB in 103 so my heart was already craving for them
Yep I knew from the begin it was one sided. I admit I was shipping Bash and Lola. But I think Kenna is the better choice. She changing for the better and I think she's good for bash as well.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You have a fine eye
Old 04-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Oh well, I was lovestruck. Part 1, Bash is alone and Kenna approaches.
Me:

Part 2, they have a talk and drink together. Me:

I must say, Bash was still cool back then so I was expecting something hotter. But I'm more than fine with the way it is now, I'd be crazy to complain.

Quote:
I admit I was shipping Bash and Lola.
I couldn't bring myself to because my KB heart was already there. I felt robbed when I saw the LB scenes
Old 04-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

^I tried to like Lolash, but it just wasn't working. There was no fire. As for Lolien... I don't know yet. I could actually get into it, but the fact that Julien seems so shady kinda puts me off of them. At this point, I can't even rule it out that he's a wife killer (I know he said they died in childbirth, but seriously, he obviously wants the money, so he could have easily killed them...)

Those reactions, btw, hilarious and totally true

Also, yay for it being Wednesday tomorrow!
Old 04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartheghosts_ (View Post)
^I tried to like Lolash, but it just wasn't working. There was no fire. As for Lolien... I don't know yet. I could actually get into it, but the fact that Julien seems so shady kinda puts me off of them. At this point, I can't even rule it out that he's a wife killer (I know he said they died in childbirth, but seriously, he obviously wants the money, so he could have easily killed them...)

Those reactions, btw, hilarious and totally true

Also, yay for it being Wednesday tomorrow!
Yup, finally! Waiting's become even harder since KB married

The thing about Julien, from minute one I thought yes, guest star, he won't last. But now I really want to think he's not as shady as they make him look. I mean I really do wish he's not an ill intentioned guy, and that he speaks the truth when he says those nice things. And btw he didn't have to mention his past mistakes, but he did. I do agree it would be better if he just said what is it that he's hiding though, that's for sure.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yup, finally! Waiting's become even harder since KB married
Truest thing I heard today. And sad thing is, the soonest I get to see the episode is Friday, or Saturday if I'm unlucky So I have to wait more but there's no way I can ever resist the spoilers The only time I'm willing to pass up on the spoilers will be the finale, I don't want to spoil that.

Quote:
The thing about Julien, from minute one I thought yes, guest star, he won't last. But now I really want to think he's not as shady as they make him look. I mean I really do wish he's not an ill intentioned guy, and that he speaks the truth when he says those nice things. And btw he didn't have to mention his past mistakes, but he did. I do agree it would be better if he just said what is it that he's hiding though, that's for sure.
Well yeah, I do wish he's actually a nice guy but I don't have much hope. But maybe the writers are purposefully trying to mislead us? I hope that's the case.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

That would be kind of like what they did with KB, in a way. Not a scene in 13 episodes, then boom! Married. But it may be a wishful thinking
Old 04-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so curious to see how they'll act now that they have kissed!!
Old 04-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

I knoooow, this is a pivotal episode for them, we just need to find out in which way

Also, proof of their color palettes being themeselves an otp:

x