Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Ok so you've got me excited again, lol! I'm going to stick with this show so long as Lola and Narcisse are in it. I've stuck with TVD for this long despite everything sucking so much just for a few favorite characters and if I compare Reign to TVD, in terms of storylines and characterizations, it's far better than what's happening on TVD.

Now I only hope Narcisse doesn't die or doesn't exit the show never to be heard of again.
I didn't wanted to make it seems like all was doom and hell for Lola/ Narcisse XD Because that's not the case. Although the fact that I've calmed down and processed everything that happened, I'm seeing the episode in a different light...at least some of the scenes.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, you can tell me anything, especially that white back then was used for funerals... But doesn't this just look like a wedding dress?!
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...3227&source=46

I mean, now it seems like Narcisse should leave France... And then I see this... And I end up more confused than ever...
They WIN.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

It does seem like a wedding dress but all the girls are dressed in white so maybe it's for Claude's wedding to Conde?

Spoiler:
Old 12-04-2014, 08:39 PM
New Fan

Alright, I just watched the episode and in my opinion it wasn't as big of a deal as people made it out to be. At least in my eyes.

On Narcisse and Claude - Given the spoilers I thought it was going to drag on throughout the episode. But happily it didn't. It was pretty quick considering and only lasted 5 minutes. Narcisse was being flirtatious as we all know him to be so I wasn't surprised by it. He is the way his is. A controversial character, a man that would go through any lengths to achieve his goal. As long as they keep to his character I'm ok with it. And his proposal to Claude is mostly a political one. He didn't have any romantic feelings for her whatsoever.

On a lighter note. Despite the deep heavy emotional stuff, I really swooned with Narcisse's and Lola's scene together. And I really like that they've given his some words of remorse on his end. He did look guilty about the whole thing as I want him to be! I want him to feel pain and remorse and fear. That's what makes him more then a one dimentional character. And I really like that Lola was trying not to be affected by his words but you can tell that she is. She sees his sincerity.

Overall despite the complaints. While it was a heavy emotional episode. It really made an impact on me which I think was the writers goal. I felt a lot for all the characters in this episode more then I ever did in any previous episode.

I do have a long essay in my head. There's just soooo much going on and soooo much to talk about. I'm gonna try to write it up if I have the chance and post it on tumblr. Wanna hear your thoughts
Old 12-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiger (View Post)
Alright, I just watched the episode and in my opinion it wasn't as big of a deal as people made it out to be. At least in my eyes.

On Narcisse and Claude - Given the spoilers I thought it was going to drag on throughout the episode. But happily it didn't. It was pretty quick considering and only lasted 5 minutes. Narcisse was being flirtatious as we all know him to be so I wasn't surprised by it. He is the way his is. A controversial character, a man that would go through any lengths to achieve his goal. As long as they keep to his character I'm ok with it. And his proposal to Claude is mostly a political one. He didn't have any romantic feelings for her whatsoever.

On a lighter note. Despite the deep heavy emotional stuff, I really swooned with Narcisse's and Lola's scene together. And I really like that they've given his some words of remorse on his end. He did look guilty about the whole thing as I want him to be! I want him to feel pain and remorse and fear. That's what makes him more then a one dimentional character. And I really like that Lola was trying not to be affected by his words but you can tell that she is. She sees his sincerity.

Overall despite the complaints. While it was a heavy emotional episode. It really made an impact on me which I think was the writers goal. I felt a lot for all the characters in this episode more then I ever did in any previous episode.

I do have a long essay in my head. There's just soooo much going on and soooo much to talk about. I'm gonna try to write it up if I have the chance and post it on tumblr. Wanna hear your thoughts

I feel the same! Narcisse's move on Claude was more political than actual interest in her as a person. And I am excited to see what happens next for his character both for him as an individual, and for his relationship with Lola. Fingers crossed they keep on Narcisse!
Old 12-04-2014, 08:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I feel the same! Narcisse's move on Claude was more political than actual interest in her as a person. And I am excited to see what happens next for his character both for him as an individual, and for his relationship with Lola. Fingers crossed they keep on Narcisse!
Yeah, I'm excited where they'll take Lorciss. As long as they show Narcisse feeling guilty about his actions and WILLING to right his wrongs then I'm all for it. It does seem like they'll keep exploring the pairing. And the effects of what happen doesn't seem to be brushed aside like people claim it to be. It will affect everyone differently. BUT IT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT. I'm glad that the writers didn't brush it off as nothing
Old 12-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked their short scene together tonight, he's finally admitted to her about all he's done.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade97 (View Post)
Okay, you can tell me anything, especially that white back then was used for funerals... But doesn't this just look like a wedding dress?!

I mean, now it seems like Narcisse should leave France... And then I see this... And I end up more confused than ever...
This isn't for a funeral or a wedding. It is for a party.

Narcisse ain't leaving France lol We've got a pic of him with Tody filming for 1X12 and he's still filming right now. He's a regular, part of what's becoming a popular pairing...he ain't going anywhere.

I told you yesterday that both Narcisse and Claude were using each other for a reason. Claude to avoid being married to Conde, which she accepted at the end. Narcisse for political reasons and to piss Francis.

That last Lorcisse scene though....

RedRidingLola I have to disagree with you on one thing. It makes no sense for him to go and see Lola if he was just concerned about France. I mean why tell her all of these things if his concerns are only to France. Why go to someone who can't do nothing about it, who has no power and who rejected him the episode before?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-04-2014 at 11:02 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

In the extended promo for next week, we see Francis and Narcisse in what looks like to be a fight and then Francis beating the crap out of Narcisse.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-05-2014 at 01:57 AM
Old 12-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Maud&Danny you don't have to put scenes from an extended promo under a spoiler cap. Any official promos that have been released by the network are allowed to discussed openly on the board.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Maud&Danny you don't have to put scenes from an extended promo under a spoiler cap. Any official promos that have been released by the network are allowed to discussed openly on the board.
Ah ok. I keep getting confused about when to use the spoiler tag or not.

Freedom Madness

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

I fall back down

it is your legacy

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Extreme Fan

New thread?
Old 12-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

The new thread was already made, I'm waiting for a moderator to approve it. We need 300 comments.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

New thread

Toby Regbo
Closed Thread   Post New Thread