Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Red Riding Hood & her wolf {Narcisse♥Lola} #2:"The beginning is often promising. The trick is to go on that way"

W E L C O M E ・ T O ・ THE
2nd

Lady Lola & Lord Narcisse
A P P R E C I A T I O N ・ T H R E A D

it is your legacy

L a d y ・ L o l a
Lady Lola is a main female character of Reign. She is the close friend of Mary Stuart and is one of Mary's Ladies-in-waiting, along with Greer, Kenna, and Aylee, as well the mother of Francis's illegitimate child and Lord Julien's separated wife. When first arriving at the French Court, she is excited to be reunited with her best friend, Mary. Soon her boyfriend, Colin, arrives to surprise her. Thinking that everything is going perfect, Colin is soon executed for trying to rape Mary, on orders from Queen Catherine whom Lola blames. Later on in the series, Lola betrays Mary when she sleeps with Francis. Lola feeling ashamed soon learns that she is pregnant with Francis' child. She tries to get an abortion until Mary stops her but ends up finding out about Lola's night with Francis and that the child is his. This event causes their friendship to fall apart as Mary no longer trusts Lola and will never forgive her. Lola does not want Francis to know of the baby so Mary had to keep it a secret from her husband. Lola later finds a husband thanks to Greer suggesting Lord Julien and eventually marries him. However a few months after their marriage, she discovers that he's been lying to her and using her only to get her money as he would eventually leave her. He changes his mind and decides to stay with her due to him falling in love with her. Soon after, she finds out her husband's true indentity due to Lord Julien's uncle Bartos appearing at their home. Lola accidently kills Bartos and in order to cover it up, they set their home on fire and fake Remy's death. Some time after leaving, Lola went into labor and gave birth to a baby boy. ~ Wikia

(x)

S t e f a n ・ N a r c i s s e
When he was only 15 years of age, his father arranged his first marriage to a very wealthy young woman. He was pestered constantly by his father to produce an heir, however his wife had many miscarriages. He slept with his wife to early after a miscarriage and she bled to death. A year later he was wed again, to a haemophiliac who died soon after due to her condition. It is unknown what happened to his third wife, but it could be presumed that she was the mother of Éduard. ~ Wikia

(x)
t h e g o d s ♥ s h i p p e r s
01. Maud&Danny
02. itsmemandy
03. jade97
04. Wes&FredFan
05. miss Vieira
06. Emma Mills
07. Rickylious
08. KeepThisaSecret
09. Moons112
10. Eviekins15
11. Pepper83
12. Lunatiger
13. RedRidingLola
14. ring of fire
15. michelle1
16. Lola Narcisse Fan
17. NebucaLOVESLorcisse
Just ask to be added!

the media;

the videos
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.
006. |

~

"We're both feared."

"I would be honored to be of any further services."

"I have no ulterior motive Lola. I suppose I do enjoy games but I've never had a worthy opponent."

sceneof the moment

past threads

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-20-2015 at 12:04 AM
Old 12-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm anxious for you guys to see the episode and tell me what you thought about it.

The opening is still Under construction. I was thinking of posting gifs of all of their scenes, the only problem is the rights to the gifs. I'm not the one making them. If some of you want to help, don't hesitate.

I also added some videos and I was thinking on adding maybe fanfics.

I think about you still

it is your legacy

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 12-06-2014 at 01:56 AM Reason: Dp
Old 12-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I still need to watch last episode. was it any good for them?
Old 12-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vieira (View Post)
I still need to watch last episode. was it any good for them?
At the end of the episode, there is one with them....it's everything

Go see the episode and come back to whare your thoughts with us

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Going!
Old 12-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't sure before if Narcisse had real feelings for Lola or was just using her, but I think after this week's episode, he has real feelings for her.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt. I like what you did with the OP Maud&Danny.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
tftnt. I like what you did with the OP Maud&Danny.
awww thank you I'm trying to find new ideas for the opening, I added the video part, I may add a fanfiction one...I don't know, I'm still thinking about what I could do.

obisgirl I was talking with one of my friend to day about the episode and we couldn't help but realize that so far, Narcisse has only opened up to Lola. Only showed remorses to Lola. Only showed his genuine side to Lola. I think that's very telling. The last second of that scene where he admits that in the mist of the danger he was only worried about her and that he still think about her...yep, this man is definitely falling for our girl.

Another thing that I've noticed after watching the episode for the second time was how lookes uncomfortable and jealous when Claude was talking about Narcisse in the beginning.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I just read Lily's recap of the episode and my favorite part had to be this:

"So Narcisse and Claude have no chemistry, although maybe that's just compared to Narcisse and Lola, because Narcisse and Lola are the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade of chemistry." Lol!

@MaudandDanny - About Lola looking slightly uncomfortable when Claude was aksing abiut Narcisse, I noticed that too and completely forgot to mention it in my review. And I did consider the ending of the episode again and I do agree that Narcisse has genuine feelings for Lola. I like that they are really honest with each other. He admitted his mistakes, felt remorse for what he did, and doesn't want to hide that from her. He wasn't obligated to tell her and if he so wanted, he could have lied but he chose to tell her the truth (as he has done before).
Old 12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I wasn't sure before if Narcisse had real feelings for Lola or was just using her, but I think after this week's episode, he has real feelings for her.
Now I'm 100% sure that his feelings are real.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
So I just read Lily's recap of the episode and my favorite part had to be this:

"So Narcisse and Claude have no chemistry, although maybe that's just compared to Narcisse and Lola, because Narcisse and Lola are the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade of chemistry." Lol!

@MaudandDanny - About Lola looking slightly uncomfortable when Claude was aksing abiut Narcisse, I noticed that too and completely forgot to mention it in my review. And I did consider the ending of the episode again and I do agree that Narcisse has genuine feelings for Lola. I like that they are really honest with each other. He admitted his mistakes, felt remorse for what he did, and doesn't want to hide that from her. He wasn't obligated to tell her and if he so wanted, he could have lied but he chose to tell her the truth (as he has done before).
You gotta love Lily's recap, especially knowing that she is not really a fan of Lola to begin with. 2 episodes ago she even said something (which I disagree with) that as individuals both Narcissa and Lola are destestable but together they are to die for!

Lola was totally not feeling Claude sudden interest for Narcisse; I love that when Claude asked about him, Kenna looked right at Lola. And she wasn't comfortable hearing Mary say that Narcisse is not a suitable man...

Yesterday someone said that she didn't know how to feel about Narcissa because it looked like he was more interested in talking about France than anything. That is not what happened at all. We saw a Narcisse that opened himself to Lola in that short moment, who showed how remorseful he was for the first time and then who ended up admitting that when there was danger all he could think about was her. The look in his eyes (add the music behin) when he told her that said it all. He was genuine with her. Even though she betrayed him and accused him of all sorts of things, he still was worried about her. I'm telling you Narcisse is falling for Lola.

archangel

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-06-2014 at 12:53 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 01:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You gotta love Lily's recap, especially knowing that she is not really a fan of Lola to begin with. 2 episodes ago she even said something (which I disagree with) that as individuals both Narcissa and Lola are destestable but together they are to die for!

Lola was totally not feeling Claude sudden interest for Narcisse; I love that when Claude asked about him, Kenna looked right at Lola. And she wasn't comfortable hearing Mary say that Narcisse is not a suitable man...

Yesterday someone said that she didn't know how to feel about Narcissa because it looked like he was more interested in talking about France than anything. That is not what happened at all. We saw a Narcisse that opened himself to Lola in that short moment, who showed how remorseful he was for the first time and then who ended up admitting that when there was danger all he could think about was her. The look in his eyes (add the music behin) when he told her that said it all. He was genuine with her. Even though she betrayed him and accused him of all sorts of things, he still was worried about her. I'm telling you Narcisse is falling for Lola.

archangel

Gah!!! I replay that scene over and over and over again. I love that he shows his vulnerable side to her. I wonder what Lola will do next...
Old 12-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Lola is starting to feel something for him, she knows she shouldn't but the heart wants what it wants right? I mean the way she acted with Claude and the fact that she was fine hearing what he had to say...When he told her how he felt, she wasn't insensible, I think deep down she was touched and wanted to tell him the same.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

You guys should read that one-shot written by Kitoky

no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin - kitoky - Reign (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

If only it could be like that on the show.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Please, try not to double post, thanks

Toby Regbo
Closed Thread   Post New Thread