Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon tart (View Post)
Mary needs to come clean with him, but I don't think after his initial anger he will hold it against her. He sees her anxiety over not getting pregnant, he's going to know she's blaming herself, because he got Lola pregnant right away. And her willingness to back off Lola once she'd experienced the tender loving and #VIGOROUS, care of the man who loves her completely and happens to be her husband was lovely to see. She ultimately wants her friends to love their husbands as much as she loves Francis, and to be loved like she is. That was lovely and made me a little emotional. Okay, a lot.
A LOT EMOTIONAL. A LOT.

It was all so beautiful, I think my permanent high from the wedding feels dull by comparison. Did you see his face when she suggested that they didn't have to have sex, because it wasn't a good time. And then, like, the stuff of shipper dreams just kept rolling out of his mouth. And rolling....

Quote:
Love Nosty & Olivia - didn't see that coming.
I SHIP IT! Does that shock you?

Nosty needs some love.

Quote:
So Greer's maybe gonna marry Peppercorn, not just someone LIKE him. I've said for a while it would be someone like him, but now he's back.
I actually felt bad for pepper guy. I started to like him. I don't know, maybe my Frary high made me love everything by default.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
A LOT EMOTIONAL. A LOT. It was all so beautiful, I think my permanent high from the wedding feels dull by comparison. Did you see his face when she suggested that they didn't have to have sex, because it wasn't a good time. And then, like, the stuff of shipper dreams just kept rolling out of his mouth. And rolling....
I KNOW!! Like Shu said, he's not perfect - honestly I wouldn't want him to be - but he was a thing of complete beauty in this episode. Seriously, what he said to her this episode...ded shippers on the floor from the perfect!

Quote:
I SHIP IT! Does that shock you? Nosty needs some love.
Not a single bit!
Old 03-19-2014, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I KNOW!! Like Shu said, he's not perfect - honestly I wouldn't want him to be - but he was a thing of complete beauty in this episode. Seriously, what he said to her this episode...ded shippers on the floor from the perfect!
He is perfect in an imperfect way. He has flaws, as everyone does, but he acknowledges them and tries to make up for them. And when push comes to shove, he absolutely says and does all the right things to show his wife how much she means to him. Mary and Francis may not be perfect, but their love sure is!

I like Olivia a lot after this episode. And Lola. All the characters I disliked before are now A-OK by me. *happiness* *twirls*
Old 03-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

The episode was really bad.

Making Lola baby and what should be HER storyline all about Mary and Francis trust issues made me want to punch myself in the tit during the entire episode. Bah -.-

Bash storyline is BORING!

Don't care about Greer and Leith AT ALL, though I hope it will work out between them because they are the only bearable couple at this moment.

Thanks god Catherine exist!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Leith would actually be perfect for Greer once he makes his fortune and is a member of the merchant class. Thats what she's from. Perhaps her happiness is in a second marriage, Peppercorn is much older than her, to Leith in a few years. In letting him go, she's actually seeding his road back to her. Which is romantic on a level Greer could certainly appreciate.

I also think the "You mustn't let anyone stand in your way." Comment from Mary to Lola will be important next ep, with regard to the man in the carriage. Glad I got an ep where I could truly like Lola, I have a feeling she's going to be back in my bad friend dog house very soon.

Last edited by lemon tart; 03-20-2014 at 01:46 AM
lemon tart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved the episode! Finally some characters who were in the shadows of the others for the last couple of episodes got some screen time. I especially loved seeing Greer/Leith again.

Francis and Mary were EVERYTHING. I'm so glad he told her about Lola and I'm glad she expressed what this could do to her marriage to Lola. The candle thing was adorable and their love scene was h o t. That's chemistry y'all!!

Lola was actually bearable and I loved her reassuring Mary when she was afraid she was gonna lose Francis to Lola.

I hate seeing Mary blaming herself for not getting pregnant and I'm sure it's gonna get worse until she actually gets pregnant. That's also why I loved Francis saying "I don't make love to you because I want a baby. I want a baby because I love you." I was hoping he'd say something about it not being about getting an heir and my prayers have been answered!

Henry was acting really strange and I felt really bad for Kenna. I loved Catherine helping her though. Who knew this day would ever come?

Mary was a total sweetheart as usual. Honestly, I don't get how people could ever hate her.

The storyline with Bash didn't interest me that much. Rowan, who I actually liked last episode, was pretty boring but I guess she's dead now? (I lost my attention for a bit there, lol).
Old 03-20-2014, 04:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I really like Olivia and Nostr. He was sweet taking care of her.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

The episode was amazing. I love that they used every cast member. It really is more lively than when they shove half the cast to the side for an entire episode.

GREITH. I'm so happy they're back. It's been too long. Their scenes were so cute. And Leith says that he loves Greer. UGH can't they stay together and be happy?

The Nost & Olivia stuff was interesting. I really liked their scenes together. Not surprised at all that you ship it, Rachel.

The Pagan stuff is still the most boring part for me. I just can't get into it at all.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Mary & Lola scenes. I'm still not happy that Lola is making Mary keep something as big as a pregnancy a secret from her husband, but it was great to see their friendship in this episode.

Ade was fantastic in this episode. I really felt Mary's pain and anxiety over not being pregnant yet.

And the mention of Catherine's many lectures to Mary. I need those conversations.

FRARY WAS EVERYTHING. Seriously, Francis is the sweetest. His honesty about the Frola ONS and what he said to Mary in the hallway...*swoon* And then he surprised her with a candlelit room. And "I don't make love to you because I want a baby. I want a baby because I love you." That entire scene was perfect and beautiful.
enchantedstarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow I loved this episode, as usual the pagan stuffs seemed a bit rushed but good stuff, is Rowan dead? I kinda liked her for a minute. So Bash was ready to leave to where before he realized they were marked?

Nostradamus Olivia HOW SWEET.

All the LIW got their fair share of screen time, which was nice for change. I missed you Pepper guy

This show is so subtle: I see the Greer-Lola-carriage guy triangle from miles I hope Lola wins the guy over, is it 100% sure Leith is leaving?

I'm so happy Francis confessed about the Lola thing, the scene with 100 candles was cute. "I want a baby because I love you"; now it is up to Mary to know what she wants to do with the baby info: if I were Mary I would tell Francis, it is HER marriage after all. But I understand why she doesn't feel like telling Francis about his baby when she can't get pregnant herself.

For the first time I felt bad for Kenna, I loved that she went to Catherine for help. She needs to get married fast and get out of there.

Last edited by b4dark; 03-20-2014 at 09:59 AM
b4dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Tania, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Francis fessing up to Mary. I know this had been a cloud to you on their happiness. Obviously, Mary is still keeping a secret of her own, which kinda fudges up the situation. But I also get it's also driven by insecurity and her own no baby stress, as well.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

WTH is going on with Henry? His last scene with Catherine really creeped me out.

I love Greer and Leith and I'm really sad that he had to go. I also liked Count Peppercorn. He was really sweet and it sucks that her parents have found a match for her.

Magnus and Alec
Chasity05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
WTH is going on with Henry? His last scene with Catherine really creeped me out.

I love Greer and Leith and I'm really sad that he had to go. I also liked Count Peppercorn. He was really sweet and it sucks that her parents have found a match for her.
We think its connected to the darkness. He has def lost it.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)

Nostradamus Olivia HOW SWEET.
RIGHT? He was taking care of her and she was checking him out. And OMG, guys, I'm not even joking anymore, I am legit shipping this.

#problems

Quote:
I'm so happy Francis confessed about the Lola thing, the scene with 100 candles was cute. "I want a baby because I love you"; now it is up to Mary to know what she wants to do with the baby info: if I were Mary I would tell Francis, it is HER marriage after all. But I understand why she doesn't feel like telling Francis about his baby when she can't get pregnant herself.
As badly as I want Mary to be honest with Francis I understand why she is not telling him. But, that doesn't mean it isn't going to rip my heart to shreds when he eventually finds out and feels betrayed, etc. Oh, angst, how I love you and... well, yeah, I love angst, so I guess I'm actually looking forward to this playing out.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Tania, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Francis fessing up to Mary. I know this had been a cloud to you on their happiness. Obviously, Mary is still keeping a secret of her own, which kinda fudges up the situation. But I also get it's also driven by insecurity and her own no baby stress, as well.
Thanks Laura, I appreciate your interest,

I was happy that Francis confessed fast, the concern he showed for Lola was starting to look suspicious. About that, I wish he’d stop to care about her altogether, it might be harsh but now that he discussed it with Mary he should leave her to take care of the matter. Mary reacted very maturely because she’s past the act in itself: the sex isn’t important anymore, what’s important is dealing with the aftermath.

The roles are reversed: Some said Mary is inconsistent, one minute she wants to tell the truth, the other she’s backing Lola ..., I totally understand her need to keep her options open. First, she has seen how close Henry and Bash were, how Francis/Catherine suffered from it so in her way she's already protective of her future family. Second, her anger toward Lola is not about the sex, she’s frustrated to have to lie FOR Lola, to preserve her freedom.

At this point I’d like Mary to trust Francis also and tell him the truth, if he were to know the truth months later it would only be worse. I doubt he would want to keep Lola as a mistress, but it might be his only chance to be a father.

Now, what would Catherine do with that information? That is what I’m really curious about. I think she would try to kill Bash 2.0.

Quote:
RIGHT? He was taking care of her and she was checking him out. And OMG, guys, I'm not even joking anymore, I am legit shipping this. #problems
I can't believe I've never considered it.

Quote:
As badly as I want Mary to be honest with Francis I understand why she is not telling him. But, that doesn't mean it isn't going to rip my heart to shreds when he eventually finds out and feels betrayed, etc. Oh, angst, how I love you and... well, yeah, I love angst, so I guess I'm actually looking forward to this playing out.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)
This show is so subtle: I see the Greer-Lola-carriage guy triangle from miles I hope Lola wins the guy over, is it 100% sure Leith is leaving?
You know what, seeing this scene again...I don't even think this is gonna be a triangle. Greer line about Lola finally meeting her destiny and Lola answering "soon I hope" something along those lines...NOTHING about this show is subtle. Especially saying this while watching the carriage arriving. Looks to me that Lola and Greer suitor are going to fall in love. That he is actually meant for Greer at first but then see Lola.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 03-22-2014 at 07:27 AM
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread