Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaela0 (View Post)
Toby interviews give me life. He is the funniest, weirdest cookie in the cookie jar. I think I would die if he and Ade start doing more interviews together to promote season 2. And I hope they go to comic-con, that panel would be amazing

Amanda I think I know who you shipped in OUAT, I'm sorry. I feel you, I was destroyed after TW.
Toby's interviews are the best. I would love if we got more interviews with him and Ade.

I was torn up after TW too and now OUAT. At least Frary is currently happy on the show and Quick was flawless in Glee.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

so i don't watch TW or OUAT but

Toby interviews are the greatest on the planet. I am just for hours on end that's not weird at all right? I'd love to see another interview of him and Ade.
i am praying that they do another panel @ NYCC this year. I stupidly didn't go last year, i didn't even know that there was going to be a Reign panel. who would have guessed that I would fall so in love with this show and all the characters! deep regret happening over here

Last edited by heather8615; 03-30-2014 at 06:58 PM
Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh Once... But you know sometimes things aren't what they seem on that show...

Wasn't Ade just in NYC? I think she tweeted about it.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Not weird at all Heather. You just can't help it when the boy does things like start talking about giving birth to himself out of freaking nowhere He's the best.

I would love to go to any Reign panels, but for me that's international travel and a bit hard to pull off. Although I did manage to go to a TVD con a couple years ago. I'll have to try to get myself to anything Reign now. I think I might be traveling to New York this year with my school so they do another panel around that date. How insanely lucky would that be?

Something else out of nowhere? This poem I found that just gave me the worst Frary feels.

"Feel no guilt in laughter, he'd know how much you care.
Feel no sorrow in a smile that he is not here to share.
You cannot grieve forever; he would not want you to.
He'd hope that you could carry on the way you always do.
So, talk about the good times and the way you showed you cared,
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared.
Let memories surround you, a word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day,
That brings him back as clearly as though he were still here,
And fills you with the feeling that he is always near.
For if you keep those moments, you will never be apart
And he will live forever locked safely within your heart."

Why do I read things like this? Why do I do this to myself? It's like I like the pain that comes from shipping Frary. Confession time: I often re-watch Nostradamus' prophecy in 1x13 for no good reason and tear up.

Last edited by Mikaela0; 03-30-2014 at 07:13 PM
Old 03-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Mikaela, that poem!!! thank you for sharing all those feelings. the poem was beautiful though.

it would be incredibly awesome to be able to attend anything Reign. A trip to Toronto was being discussed over on the Toby/Francis thread.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

A trip to Toronto would be so amazing.

You guys know how TVD has "Vampire Stalkers"? If you're not in that fandom they're basically a bunch of people that live where they film and they know the cast/crew, and they organize trips for the fans to go to the locations/sets and meet the stars. It would be so amazing if our fandom got "Royal Stalkers" or something I would be so in for a trip to their sets and meeting Toby, Ade and the rest of them.

Robin, now that you mention Ade just being in NYC, my friends often tease me that I'll meet her by chance when/if I go there later this year.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

I would recommend visiting in the summer or fall. Winter in Toronto looks BRUTAL.

I'm going to post prompt #2 a couple hours early, because I have some TWD watching to do this evening. Anyway, the next prompt is inspired by Ice Frary....

dancing with the stars

(The last part is a joke... unless you don't want it to be. )
Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Hehe! Rachel, I like it!

I can't imagine traveling north to anywhere in Canada in the winter... So sick of winter!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm filing away the challenge prompts for now ... It's hard to reconnect with writing 16th century Frary when I've been so steeped in their modern counterparts for weeks (and still have some to go!) It's wonderful to hear that some of you are working on stories, though, because that means I get to read them (which is always exciting -- nothing like reading your own work!)

Sorry I've been AWOL today. Made an impromptu trip to see my parents and have been enjoying hanging out with them. It's a good break for my brain, too. I'm a bit burnt out on writing right now (yet another reason to avoid multi-chapter fics!), so it's good overall.

Anyway ... I'll be checking in for fic submissions while I work on the epilogue for Harbor. Excited to see what everyone came up with!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wish I lived close to any kind of TV filming. that would be so awesome!
and YES I would love it if our fandom got a version of Royal Stalkers. anything helps when going to a city to look for filming locations! and I agree Rachel, Toronto in the winter is definitely a for me. I would not be able to handle that brutal cold!

Also Rachel, your prompt is AMAZING! possibly because I am in love with IceFrary.
it is really inspiring me, but i have no creative abilities whatsoever. so i can't wait to see what all the talented people of this thread post.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Rachel, brilliant idea for a prompt. Love that it was inspired by IceFrary.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I really do hope the writers take note of how many fans Toby has, and that more interviews with both Toby and Ade happen.

Amanda I'm so sorry about OUAT. I don't watch the show religiously, but I did happen to catch the tail end of tonight's episode. I know the couple that you are heartbroken over, and I feel your pain. BUT, as Robin said...it is a show about fairytales. Anything is possible.

LOVE the prompt, Rachel

As I said in the Toby/Francis thread, I would TOTALLY be down with a trip to Toronto to stalk the Reign cast (or attending any Reign event). But I agree... let's try to avoid Toronto in the winter time. Royal Stalkers would be amazing.

Mikaela that poem! Thank you so much for sharing. It's beautiful.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

When we rise or fall, we do it together.
found this little beauty on Tumblr just now. sorry i'm being lazy and not embedding it
I was trying to find something to inspire everyone for the latest prompt but this was all i could find for right now.

Hi Keri!!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

That is a beautiful and inspiring gif set!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww that gif set is so sweet, and very inspiring.