Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Wait a sec.... Toby is actually beating Norman?!

I will admit, I'd be voting for Norman to win it all if he wasn't up against Toby....
Old 03-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I just voted and he's winning. I believe he had 52%! Gooo Toby!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want to get too hopeful, but maybe Norman didn't notice this poll. Usually he's all over twitter telling his fans to vote.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't even know who he is... I don't watch that show.

I hope someone wrote something for the challenge/game thing. I haven't, and it isn't going to happen either. But I'd love to read something someone writes.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I really hope he wins this round.

I've never watched The Walking Dead, so I don't know anything about Norman or his character. I just know he's pretty popular, so it's fantastic that Toby is holding his own against him.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

I adore Norman. He's a fan fav on a show that kills in the ratings. But, clearly, the Toby-fans are more powerful than I'd given them credit for. First they get one over on Glee, and now they're about to slay the most badass zombie slayer there is. #impressed
Old 03-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

I was able to get a break and check in! (yay for breaks!) I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments on the icons I made! You all are the best!!

I am almost done with a short fic for the challenge but with craziness of the day, I think I might be late getting it posted.

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 03-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

So glad you're participating!

If people want more time with the Shelter for the storm prompt, I can wait an extra 24 hours to post the next one. It's totally up to you guys, since I don't write fic.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather8615 (View Post)

Anna, I love the icons you posted!! Going to switch to one of them right now!!! i love how you overlay text with the picture!
Heather, you do know how to make a girl's day I am so glad you liked them and honored you like it enough to use! I may or may not have jumped up and down and squealed like a stereotypical fangirl at a concert of her favorite band when i saw that!!

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 03-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

And the prince beat the zombie slayer. Wow. Our boy is in the top 16 of 64 guys now. Even if Toby doesn't notice (and lbh, he probably won't) I hope the writers/the CW notice how many fans he has and never thinks of taking him out of two episodes for no good reason again. who's still bitter? not me And it'd be nice if they actually interview/promote him from time to time!

Don't wait Rachel! I'm not even halfway through writing for today's prompt tbqh (I got distracted by that poll and chemistry midterms) but if you give the extra time, I probably won't use it wisely. I'm the worst procrastinator, the only thing that gets me posting challenge fanfics is the knowledge that I'm late to the deadline. Give us the new prompt.

I have issues, I know
Old 03-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

YAY for Toby winning this round of the poll.

I'm an emotional mess over OUAT right now. I guess I'm meant to ship doomed and tragic couples.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

I think we got lucky because Norman has all his fans focused on the zap2it poll instead.

OK, I will post the new prompt soon....
Old 03-30-2014, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaela0 (View Post)
And the prince beat the zombie slayer. Wow. Our boy is in the top 16 of 64 guys now. Even if Toby doesn't notice (and lbh, he probably won't) I hope the writers/the CW notice how many fans he has and never thinks of taking him out of two episodes for no good reason again. who's still bitter? not me And it'd be nice if they actually interview/promote him from time to time!

Don't wait Rachel! I'm not even halfway through writing for today's prompt tbqh (I got distracted by that poll and chemistry midterms) but if you give the extra time, I probably won't use it wisely. I'm the worst procrastinator, the only thing that gets me posting challenge fanfics is the knowledge that I'm late to the deadline. Give us the new prompt.

I have issues, I know
I agree with everything you said Mikaela

First, I hope the CW does take note and decide to use him to promote the show more. He is just too funny for them to pass up for too long, right?

Second, extra time will definitely just cause me to procrastinate too. Deadlines always keep me in line. But I am pretty sure I will be working tonight so I won't have time to proof and post before midnight (I will probably be done tomorrow morning though).

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 03-30-2014, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceruleannight (View Post)
Heather, you do know how to make a girl's day I am so glad you liked them and honored you like it enough to use! I may or may not have jumped up and down and squealed like a stereotypical fangirl at a concert of her favorite band when i saw that!!
awww you are so welcome Anna! you made a beautiful icon! but the words that you overlayed just put me over the top. that's what made the difference for me and that's why i NEEDED to use this icon.
btw, i love your description of your reaction! that's amazing!
i look forward to reading this fic you are talking about!

Mikaela, I can't wait to read yours!!!!

for Toby winning!!! on to to round 3!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Toby interviews give me life. He is the funniest, weirdest cookie in the cookie jar. I think I would die if he and Ade start doing more interviews together to promote season 2. And I hope they go to comic-con, that panel would be amazing

Amanda I think I know who you shipped in OUAT, I'm sorry. I feel you, I was destroyed after TW.