Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

She also saved her parents from Arthur's control.
Old 10-26-2015, 06:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
This was my take on that I posted on Tumblr last night:
Good meta! That makes a lot of sense.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-26-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! I feel like every instinct that Emma has is now working against her.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

I go back and forth on whether she's actually executing her plan or just digging herself a hole. Maybe a mix of both?

She told Hook that she could hide anything from prying eyes. Yet she didn't hide the door (especially after Hook noticed it) and she left the dreamcatcher out in the open. The same dreamcatcher she was crying over in the beginning of the episode in that locked shed. She just happens to leave that one out for someone to find? I think she wanted it found and the tears were knowing how it was going to hurt Henry.

There's still so many unanswered questions and it's frustrating.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-26-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Our girl showed some impressive magic in this week's episode though.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I go back and forth on whether she's actually executing her plan or just digging herself a hole. Maybe a mix of both?

She told Hook that she could hide anything from prying eyes. Yet she didn't hide the door (especially after Hook noticed it) and she left the dreamcatcher out in the open. The same dreamcatcher she was crying over in the beginning of the episode in that locked shed. She just happens to leave that one out for someone to find? I think she wanted it found and the tears were knowing how it was going to hurt Henry.

There's still so many unanswered questions and it's frustrating.
I know! Me too. It's frustrating on one hand, but I kind of like that the writers are keeping it under wraps.

Emma using both the dark and light magic at the same time was a pretty amazing scene! Very cool.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember how much Rumple would manipulate things and anticipate reactions. I agree that it seems like Dark Swan keeps slipping up but it could be that everyone is doing what she wants them to do....

I just don't know what her endgame is but I can't wait for the reveal!
Old 10-26-2015, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think there's a big difference between Emma and Rumple. When Rumple was the dark one he didn't care how many suffered to get what he wanted. He risked many lives only to help himself. Whereas Emma has no problem risking only a few lives to help everyone.

So who is worse? The one who endangers many only for the good of themself, or the one who endangers only a few for the good of many?
Old 10-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Absolute Fan

^ I think it's complicated. Rumple was the DO for centuries, so I think it's hard to compare the actions of the two when it seems like Emma will only be the DO for a short period of time. I also think Emma being the savior before taking on the DO curse does affect things... I'm not sure how yet (although I'm leaning towards the idea that she's trying to destroy the darkness with her plan), but maybe we'll see that in future eps when we finally get the reveal of her endgame.

I still think at some point Rumple will have to make a choice about magic... We haven't seen that yet, since the darkness left him without it being his choice last season. That seems like a necessary part of his story, at least to me.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

I honestly think that her endgame is to use Excalibur to destroy the darkness.

JMo said she's still the savior. So it's kinda hard to believe she doesn't have good intentions, despite her methods.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I honestly think that her endgame is to use Excalibur to destroy the darkness.

JMo said she's still the savior. So it's kinda hard to believe she doesn't have good intentions, despite her methods.
That's what I'm thinking right now too.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too but I'm starting to think that she knows that destroying the darkness will destroy her and that's why she took everyone's memories. They would stop her if they knew that she's planning to sacrifice herself for real this time.

As for Rumple vs. Emma it's hard to compare. It seems that selfishness is the worst trait of the DO and I think what they are willing to do depends on what they want.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
That's what I'm thinking right now too.
They also can't get their memories back by breaking this curse, because she used the dreamcatchers to take them. Clever.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
MERIDA’S COURAGE IS TESTED AS HER BROTHERS’ LIVES HANG IN THE BALANCE
AND BELLE’S FATE IS LEFT UP TO MR. GOLD

Sinqua Walls Guest Stars as Lancelot, Liam Garrigan as King Arthur, Joana Metrass as Guinevere, Elliot Knight as Merlin and Amy Manson as Merida

“The Bear and the Bow” – In a Camelot flashback, a chance encounter with Merlin, David, Hook and Belle gives Merida new hope in her quest to save her brothers from the usurping clans of DunBroch. Unwilling to leave anything up to fate, Merida brings Belle along on a dangerous journey that culminates with an invaluable lesson in bravery. In Storybrooke, Regina, Mary Margaret and David discover the spell that would allow one of Merlin’s chosen to communicate with him, but when Arthur fails to reach the missing sorcerer the heroes grow suspicious. Meanwhile, Emma commands Merida to kill Belle in hopes of forcing Mr. Gold’s heroic transformation. With Merida unable to disobey Emma’s orders, Gold must find the courage to fight for Belle’s life or risk losing her forever, the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Sinqua Walls as Lancelot, Liam Garrigan as King Arthur, Joana Metrass as Guinevere, Amy Manson as Merida, Elliot Knight as Merlin, Paul Telfer as Lord Macintosh, Marco D’Angelo as Lord MacGuffin and Josh Hallem as Lord Dingwall.

“The Bear and the Bow” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Tze Chun and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
ABC

More
Old 10-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the goodies.

Anything on filming tonight?

Icon by Fiona