Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I should have just come here for Emma spoilers.
Welcome
Old 10-25-2015, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

ETA:
Apparently Emma filmed with her hair down for the scene last night with Colin so I'm guessing those pics were from the night before ...

If Emma is filming as Emma with Hook then that means that he may have sacrificed himself ... but ... dare I hope ... she saves him with TLK?
Old 10-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

It's unnerving and exciting. Only this show.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No kidding. I'm so anxious for this season but also incredibly excited and hopeful. There are a lot of emotions going on
Old 10-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

More screentime for Emma in past and present scenes always makes me happy.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me, too.

They said this episode is pretty Henry centric but it looks like Emma will be playing a huge role in every episode this arc.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That's actually a really good point. I enjoyed last season for the most part but technically both arcs were similar. Strangers in town causing a ruckus

They may have used this format before but it does seem fresh this season so I'm pretty happy with what they've done so far and I'm sure I will enjoy the next part, too. They always so a good job mixing humor with the drama so whatever we get it's not going to be too depressing. And on the bright side it seems like the writers and network recognize how much the fandom and GA love Emma and Hook so I think whatever the story ends up being it will involve them both significantly.

ETA:
Apparently Emma filmed with her hair down for the scene last night with Colin so I'm guessing those pics were from the night before ...

If Emma is filming as Emma with Hook then that means that he may have sacrificed himself ... but ... dare I hope ... she saves him with TLK?
I was thinking that was a possibility too, but I don't want to jinx it.

Welcome, scififan!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-25-2015, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I was thinking that was a possibility too, but I don't want to jinx it.
I've been trying not to jinx it for two seasons so now I'm trying the "maybe if I say it enough it will actually happen" approach
Old 10-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I've been trying not to jinx it for two seasons so now I'm trying the "maybe if I say it enough it will actually happen" approach

Sounds like a good plan!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-25-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next week's promo:

Old 10-26-2015, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they make sense of how Emma exactly plans to use Excalibur to defeat the darkness very soon.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:17 AM
Absolute Fan

^ I hope so too, and I think they will soon. In the next couple of episodes, things should start getting a little clearer to lead us toward the finale.

I'm a little frustrated by the "missing" scenes in the last couple of episodes. I overlooked the previous one (Emma and Hook hugging after she almost hits him with the fireball, followed by her on the couch barely able to move). Then this week, we have Emma using dark magic to look through the dreamcatcher when the last time we saw her, she was in a field of flowers kissing Hook. I mean... How did she go from point A to point B?

Old 10-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

Well, with no scary Dark one in her head, I guess she felt the need to be more proactive, rather than wait around for something to happen. And it's a good thing she did. Her brainwashed parents almost took the dagger from Regina.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Absolute Fan

^ That's a logical explanation.

I just wish they took a little more time to show it, I guess.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This was my take on that I posted on Tumblr last night:

Quote:
Trying to make sense of the shift in Camelot ...

When we last left Emma she was RumpleDarkness free and making time with the hottest pirate this side of Misthaven …

This week she is ripping out and breaking teenage hearts.
What happened in between those two events? A lot of dark magic in the form of dreamcatchers.

I think Emma’s Camelot date with Hook made her desperate to get Merlin out of the tree and get herself free of the curse so she can get back to Strorybrooke and start white picket fencing it with Hook … basically, she is starting to be selfish and she’s starting to justify dark deeds to get what she wants.

The dreamcatchers let her see practically anything she wants and that kind of power feels pretty amazing. She’s doing the wrong things for the right reasons. In trying to save herself she is getting deeper and deeper into the dark magic.

Did you notice that Emma’s voice is getting deeper and her speech patterns more succinct? The darkness is slowly taking over…