Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, they can still be recognizeable while being a couple. I feel like there should be scenes with them that if you watch that scene individually you can't tell if they're really good friends or in a relationship. Not all or even most of the scenes, but there should be some.
Agreed. Like when they weren't together, really and people thought they were.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Agreed. Like when they weren't together, really and people thought they were.
Exactly.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Lisbon is gonna be a bit ashamed of dating Jane so soon after almost moving in with Pike...I love how that sentence only uses last names
Old 09-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wonder if Lisbon is gonna be a bit ashamed of dating Jane so soon after almost moving in with Pike...I love how that sentence only uses last names
Hmmm I hadn't thought of that! Though now I'm thinking back to the night it aired, when Lisbon said that Pike would "understand," and I was like "...but will he now? Will he, Lisbon?"

Old 09-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I mean, I think he would understand her not wanting to go with him since she was hesitant, but she had just agreed to his proposal!
Old 09-21-2014, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I mean, I think he would understand her not wanting to go with him since she was hesitant, but she had just agreed to his proposal!
Yeah exactly, I kinda fail to see him being all "oh, no, it's totally okay, I understand, you said you'd marry me yesterday and you were on your way to the airport but you want to be with Patrick now that's totally cool."

Old 09-21-2014, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah exactly, I kinda fail to see him being all "oh, no, it's totally okay, I understand, you said you'd marry me yesterday and you were on your way to the airport but you want to be with Patrick now that's totally cool."
Ultimately, Pike really doesn't have any say in the matter, and I don't really see him as the type to get violent about it or anything. Plus, he's already in DC. There's an outside chance he might make a phone call, or even go so far as to travel back to Austin in a last ditch effort to get Lisbon back - which will be all kinds of awkward and uncomfortable - but in the end, he's just gonna have to deal.

All of that said, though, no - I don't think he'll "understand". I also don't think Lisbon really meant it in that way - I think it was more her assuring Jane that any remnants of feeling she might have for Pike would not interfere with her developing relationship with Jane.

~Heidi
Old 09-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Ultimately, Pike really doesn't have any say in the matter, and I don't really see him as the type to get violent about it or anything.
Oh I'm not saying he has a say, I'm just amused at how "eh, he'll deal, if he doesn't deal too bad" Lisbon was about it.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Lisbon's gonna say it's because of Jane or leave that part out.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wonder if Lisbon's gonna say it's because of Jane or leave that part out.
While Pike might not 'understand' from a 'that's okay, I'm good with it' perspective, I think he'll definitely 'understand' why she stayed, even if she doesn't tell him.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
While Pike might not 'understand' from a 'that's okay, I'm good with it' perspective, I think he'll definitely 'understand' why she stayed, even if she doesn't tell him.
I think he was probably smart enough to realize that there was a big attraction there. If not, the man's got no business in the FBI.

I'm curious to see what sorts of progression we'll see with this relationship. Will we see them go on dates? Or are they they dinner & a movie at home kind of couple? Speaking of home, will there be a change in living arrangement, or will Jane just park the Airstream on Lisbon's lawn???

I'm assuming - and really hoping - that any of this that we see will be incidental. I still want the show to be about the cases, and how Jane and Lisbon work together with the other FBI folks to solve them. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious about what sort of couple Jane and Lisbon will turn out to be.

~Heidi
Old 09-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I think he was probably smart enough to realize that there was a big attraction there. If not, the man's got no business in the FBI.

I'm curious to see what sorts of progression we'll see with this relationship. Will we see them go on dates? Or are they they dinner & a movie at home kind of couple? Speaking of home, will there be a change in living arrangement, or will Jane just park the Airstream on Lisbon's lawn???

I'm assuming - and really hoping - that any of this that we see will be incidental. I still want the show to be about the cases, and how Jane and Lisbon work together with the other FBI folks to solve them. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious about what sort of couple Jane and Lisbon will turn out to be.
Oh he knows. We got that much from the Casablanca scene (that still makes me snort with laughter).

I don't see them as strictly one or the other. We know Lisbon is touched by extravagant stuff at least once in a while. But they're both rather homey people. And yeah, I hope that there aren't episodes focused on them dating, since the show is about crime solving and not personal lives - and it never has been about personal lives, going back to season one. So while I want scenes that are just about them being a couple, I agree with you, incidental stuff.

Old 09-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh gosh I miss these two so much

just sort of hit me yesterday
Old 09-25-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sucks that all the shows are coming back except TM
Old 09-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It sucks that all the shows are coming back except TM
Ugh I know. I want to see what this new dynamic will be like.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread