Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wu

(this ^ is also used here when you respond to the person above)
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
thanks for all the comments really interesting to read everything

yeah but you have to look at the whole point. Renard had never a chance to have his own family with Adalind/Diana. Giving up his daughter surely wasn't easy for him either.
We all know what happend (and we all know Nick had a part in this too). If we all like it or not, he is part of that family.
I’m sorry but I feel little sympathy for Renard as he made that choice. He could have fought against it. So it’s okay for him to steal Nick’s family/son from him, just because he never got a chance to have a family with his daughter? Renard only used Adalind. He had no feelings for her. He tossed her aside along with Adalind’s mother when Adalind was of no use to them anymore. And why was Nick a part of that plan of stealing Diana from Adalind? Renard. He got Nick and the others involved.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Wu

(this ^ is also used here when you respond to the person above)
Aah! I did not know that ^ represents that it was a response to the person above.

What I do know and saw was that Wu was able to vogue when he literally tried to beat the jit out of himself and was able to revert once he saw his own reflection and do a breathing/calming exercise.

I have no clue as to "what" exactly Wu vogues into but he seriously looks neanderthal. That's just based on my college education in anthropology. Who knows. He "might" be some kind of new and improved "something"?

Last edited by TrekGoddess; 05-14-2016 at 02:23 PM
TrekGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I’m sorry but I feel little sympathy for Renard as he made that choice. He could have fought against it. So it’s okay for him to steal Nick’s family/son from him, just because he never got a chance to have a family with his daughter? Renard only used Adalind. He had no feelings for her. He tossed her aside along with Adalind’s mother when Adalind was of no use to them anymore. And why was Nick a part of that plan of stealing Diana from Adalind? Renard. He got Nick and the others involved.
I personally think, he had feelings for her.
And we also could go there that Adalind used Nick to get her powers back. That what there happend was an assault. Simple.

(Just that you know, I'm not attacking your ship. I would have not have had a problem with Nick/Adalind if the pairing would have happend differently. I have a problem with how the writers wrote Adalind in Season 4. I like her. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekGoddess (View Post)
Aah! I did not know that ^ represents that it was a response to the person above.

What I do know and saw was that Wu was able to vogue when he literally tried to beat the jit out of himself and was able to revert once he saw his own reflection and do a breathing/calming exercise.

I have no clue as to "what" exactly Wu vogues into but he seriously looks neanderthal. That's just based on my college education in anthropology. Who knows. He "might" be some kind of new and improved "something"?
It will be really interesting to see what kind of thing he will be. Mabe he really is a "new something". Can't wait to hear more about it.
icon by

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 05-14-2016 at 02:47 PM
Old 05-14-2016, 03:05 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
(I would have not have had a problem with Nick/Adalind if the pairing would have happend differently. I have a problem with how the writers wrote Adalind in Season 4. I like her. )
I agree.
Old 05-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I personally think, he had feelings for her.
And we also could go there that Adalind used Nick to get her powers back. That what there happend was an assault. Simple.

(Just that you know, I'm not attacking your ship. I would have not have had a problem with Nick/Adalind if the pairing would have happend differently. I have a problem with how the writers wrote Adalind in Season 4. I like her. )

It will be really interesting to see what kind of thing he will be. Mabe he really is a "new something". Can't wait to hear more about it.
I must have seen a different first season of Grimm than you if you think Renard ever had feelings for Adalind. He used her feelings for him to get her to do his biding, simple as that. It was always shown that their relationship was one sided.

What are you talking about? How did Adalind use Nick to get her powers back? They slept together mutually this season. I'm confused at what you're trying to say. Do you mean when Adalind turned into Juliette? How was that an assault? She didn't force him if that's what you're getting at. Would you also say that Eve assulted Rachel when she slept with her as Renard? How about Renard trying to force Adalind to be with him sexually in last night's episode, would you consider that an assault? How about when Nick forced a kiss on Adalind and had her pinned down on the ground to get her to drink his blood in season 1, would you say that was an assault?

I have no problem with you not liking my ship as that is your progressive, but don't make stuff up just to justify not liking who I like.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 05-14-2016 at 03:30 PM
Old 05-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, you are getting this the total wrong way. ( I wrote you a pm)
I think we should just stop there and just talk about this episode
icon by

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 05-14-2016 at 11:06 PM
Old 05-15-2016, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Considerd the mattar dropped as it should have not be brought up in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekGoddess (View Post)
Good episode. It certainly made me think even more so about my "projections".

#1) Renard stated to Nick that BC wants/needs a Grimm on their side.

#2) Renard stated in his speech "Mother of my CHILDREN". OUCH to Nick on that one! As far as I know, Renard only has one child with Adalind.

Is BC planning on turning Kelly against his father in the future in the hopes that he will age quickly like his half-sister Diana? That they will finally have a Grimm on their side? Could we see in the final season a father-son battle? Eh... who knows!
I still can't believe the words that were coming out Renard's mouth. He really has converted over to BC. He honestly believes all that crap BC are selling. His whole speech at mayoral election win was nuts but I can't say that I'm all that surprised. I mean he has always been about power so it's understandable why he wants to be on BC side. I would hate the thought of Kelly and Nick being enemies but both Bonaparte and Renard said the cause would still go on without Nick. I mean Bonaparte even told Adalind that Nick will die if he doesn't join them.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 05-15-2016 at 01:09 AM
Old 05-15-2016, 03:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
thanks for all the comments really interesting to read everything

yeah but you have to look at the whole point. Renard had never a chance to have his own family with Adalind/Diana. Giving up his daughter surely wasn't easy for him either.
We all know what happend (and we all know Nick had a part in this too). If we all like it or not, he is part of that family.
I admit it wasn't easy for Renard to give up Diana but he threw Adalind out like yesterday's trash after she lost her powers and became useless to him. Besides giving up their daughter, there's other reasons Adalind no longer likes Sean. She only tolerates him because of Diana. By her admission alone, Nick is the only man that has ever treated her with decency, especially when she didn't deserve it. Sean used her feelings to manipulate her most of their time "together". I think he was sleeping with both Adalind and her mother at the same time, if I remember correctly. That's not a sign of someone that cared for her.

Sean has lost his mind with this BC nonsense. I cannot believe he attempted to take what he could get from Adalind, ewww. Diana is too dangerous, I hope Adalind will realise that she can't have Kelly around Diana. She loves both her children and she wants to protect both but the best way to protect Kelly right now is to keep him away from that fire starter Diana. It's going to hurt to separate from another baby yet again (I don't see her leaving Diana even if she's the devil's spawn) but it must be done for his sake. I am glad Nick knows what's up. He's hurt that Adalind left him and took Kelly but he knows it was all Renard/BC orchestrated. He knows who's to blame for his whole life turned upside down, right now. Renard is messing with the wrong Grimm. It think just because he's known Nick to go soft on wesen, unlike other Grimms he automatically assumes Nick is going to roll over and let him/BC walk all over him. Clearly he's about to face reality. I can only see one way out for him at the end of this show, his death. His alliance with Nick is OVER!

Last edited by rpmaluki; 05-15-2016 at 05:58 AM
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Renard really showed his true colors. Leading up to a great finale
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sandra
Thanks so much for covering as Moderator while I'm out. It isn't always an easy job.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
I admit it wasn't easy for Renard to give up Diana but he threw Adalind out like yesterday's trash after she lost her powers and became useless to him. Besides giving up their daughter, there's other reasons Adalind no longer likes Sean. She only tolerates him because of Diana. By her admission alone, Nick is the only man that has ever treated her with decency, especially when she didn't deserve it. Sean used her feelings to manipulate her most of their time "together". I think he was sleeping with both Adalind and her mother at the same time, if I remember correctly. That's not a sign of someone that cared for her.

Sean has lost his mind with this BC nonsense. I cannot believe he attempted to take what he could get from Adalind, ewww. Diana is too dangerous, I hope Adalind will realise that she can't have Kelly around Diana. She loves both her children and she wants to protect both but the best way to protect Kelly right now is to keep him away from that fire starter Diana. It's going to hurt to separate from another baby yet again (I don't see her leaving Diana even if she's the devil's spawn) but it must be done for his sake. I am glad Nick knows what's up. He's hurt that Adalind left him and took Kelly but he knows it was all Renard/BC orchestrated. He knows who's to blame for his whole life turned upside down, right now. Renard is messing with the wrong Grimm. It think just because he's known Nick to go soft on wesen, unlike other Grimms he automatically assumes Nick is going to roll over and let him/BC walk all over him. Clearly he's about to face reality. I can only see one way out for him at the end of this show, his death. His alliance with Nick is OVER!
Yes, so true

~Riverdale~
Old 05-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Sandra
Thanks so much for covering as Moderator while I'm out. It isn't always an easy job.
Sherry I can handle it

Did you watch the episode, Sherry?
icon by
Old 05-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Sandra
She did a great job, welcome back Lutesse
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't consider Wu wesen, but he is something and I am happy that he is learning to control the beast. He can help them in the final battle. Also Renard doesn't know about him so he is their ace in the hole.

Diana..Diana..Diana...no words except that she seriously needs to learn some boundaries.
NYPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread