View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 08:09 AM
Rickylious
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
I admit it wasn't easy for Renard to give up Diana but he threw Adalind out like yesterday's trash after she lost her powers and became useless to him. Besides giving up their daughter, there's other reasons Adalind no longer likes Sean. She only tolerates him because of Diana. By her admission alone, Nick is the only man that has ever treated her with decency, especially when she didn't deserve it. Sean used her feelings to manipulate her most of their time "together". I think he was sleeping with both Adalind and her mother at the same time, if I remember correctly. That's not a sign of someone that cared for her.

Sean has lost his mind with this BC nonsense. I cannot believe he attempted to take what he could get from Adalind, ewww. Diana is too dangerous, I hope Adalind will realise that she can't have Kelly around Diana. She loves both her children and she wants to protect both but the best way to protect Kelly right now is to keep him away from that fire starter Diana. It's going to hurt to separate from another baby yet again (I don't see her leaving Diana even if she's the devil's spawn) but it must be done for his sake. I am glad Nick knows what's up. He's hurt that Adalind left him and took Kelly but he knows it was all Renard/BC orchestrated. He knows who's to blame for his whole life turned upside down, right now. Renard is messing with the wrong Grimm. It think just because he's known Nick to go soft on wesen, unlike other Grimms he automatically assumes Nick is going to roll over and let him/BC walk all over him. Clearly he's about to face reality. I can only see one way out for him at the end of this show, his death. His alliance with Nick is OVER!
Yes, so true

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote