Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

if jess is crazy over the moon about Justin and she wants to go to his opening to see him since she "misses" him sooo much (puke), then there is nothing her PR can do about it. maybe they even like that since she does get in the press. but once they break up and they will, she's gonna regret it.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

What the heck is she wearing? Yet again, I shake my head.

And, stupid me, I forgot she dated Jeter when she said that. That's just mean. he dove headfirst into a chair to get an out against the Red Sox and she shows in Red Sox gear. I really, really hope this was before they dated or something. I just can't wrap my head around this one.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
What the heck is she wearing? Yet again, I shake my head.

And, stupid me, I forgot she dated Jeter when she said that. That's just mean. he dove headfirst into a chair to get an out against the Red Sox and she shows in Red Sox gear. I really, really hope this was before they dated or something. I just can't wrap my head around this one.
The last time yankees played the sox was in the first week of June and she was back in LA then so maybe this was awhile ago and that's how her and Jeter met???
Old 07-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps. And that makes me feel much better. I didn't think the Yanks played the Red Sox in a while. Thanks for the info.

I saw pics of JT when he arrived when he is wearing the hat. I can't help but continue to wonder how sweaty and disgusting that thing was when she put it on her head. Bleck!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 07-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

I made a new Jesse wall with the pictures from the wedding. My laptop desperately needed a facelift.

I loved those pictures. They were screaming for art.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Where has everyone gone? Press tour ends and everyone goes mum? That's no fun!

Old 07-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Where has everyone gone? Press tour ends and everyone goes mum? That's no fun!
i think we're recovering from the sickness that Justin has brought
Old 07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry I had a wedding in Rhode Island this weekend. Besides, the Jessica "news" hasn't been so great lately.

I don't like Timbersnake, and don't think he's good for her or her career. But that's just my opinion.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

I was going to link to an "article" about her taking golf lessons for him, but I'll leave that out.

One good thing about Justin is his last name. It can be changed into all sorts of mean things.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes kaykayelle, his name can be changed into all kinds of mean things. I bet we could get a whole list going in no time at all.

So, do we think that there is any truth to the golf lesson rumors?
Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I say true. I don't see why someone would both to come up with that.

Anyway, Chuck and Larry is #1 at the box office for the weekend with over $34 million, beating about harry Potter by $2 million and Hairspray by a lot. Is this her first #1 box office weekend? Probably, unless TCM opened at #1. Good for her. I bet she's quit pleased.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

No, I think Texas Chainsaw opened at #1. That movie also did fairly well in the theaters. I think that may have been her last big movie. I'm really surprised Chuck and Larry was number 1. I really thought Hairspray would be number 1. My niece dragged me to Hairspray. It was OK, nothing too spectacular.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was going to be Harry Potter, Hairspray, Chuck and Larry. But I guess, when you think about it, Chuck and Larry has more of a universal appeal- more of a female movie, but a little something for everyone. I doubt many men would go willingly to Hairspray.

Old 07-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

You're right about Hairspray. I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to go with my niece and I, and he said "oh God no!" End of discussion! He went to see Transformers with my nephew for the second time. Some men will just never grow up!

Has anyone seen Chuck & Larry yet? Life & Style magazine gave it a great review. Not an important publication, but still a nice review.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

I saw it today. It was pretty decent. It was good for what it was supposed to be. Could have been a tad funnier and could have used oodles more Biel, but overall decent. Besides a lack of Jessica, no real complaints.