Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

I just want something winterwidow related in the movies
Old 12-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I think Joss threw a wrench with the Banner stuff. So the Russos have to deal with his mess. I'm just glad the Russo Brothers are taking off Avengers, too. That helps us a bit.

I don't see any hint of S/N romance. And I don't see Steve's head anywhere but on saving Bucky. Agent 13 may show up more and we may finally get some Steve/Sharon.

Re: "Bucky". It was so AWKWARD when Natasha called him that. Just clearly, obviously proves she needs to say "James" at least once. But, I just want HER to say his real name. I don't want anyone else using it.

Russos said something new about Steve and Natasha. Natasha's heart is with Steve in Civil War, their relationship will carry into Infinity Wars and other stuff. Hinting at something more between them. They will focus on them probably more than Bucky/Nat since it's more developed and would feel organic or natural. I just want to acknowledge their ties and maybe friendship. At least.

Last edited by KingCrow; 12-25-2015 at 07:40 AM
Old 12-22-2015, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Nothing about Steve/Natasha feels natural or organic to me. They've developed a great friendship, but nothing more. But! I am probably blinded by WinterWidow. And I don't think Natasha's "heart" being with Steve needs to be romantic. except her heart and Steve's heart are on the same person. Bucky. ta da!

At this point, I just need Sebastian and Starlett in a full scene together.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I see Steve and Nat being friends and I really hope that what they mean. So, I hope that they don't mean that romantically.

I'd still prefer Steve/Nat to Bruce/Nat, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I just want something winterwidow related in the movies
Me, too.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nothing about Steve/Natasha feels natural or organic to me. They've developed a great friendship, but nothing more. But! I am probably blinded by WinterWidow. And I don't think Natasha's "heart" being with Steve needs to be romantic. except her heart and Steve's heart are on the same person. Bucky. ta da!

I agree
Old 12-25-2015, 07:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Well, in Winter Soldier Movie they flirted a lot or at least Natasha with Steve and she was caring about him a lot. They learn to trust each other. Chemistry between Chris and Carlett is undeniable. One can say, that Natasha is doing that like in her spy years and seduction is a good way to learn about people. It was funny to see them on the run together and I would prefer friendship with a very good deep bond between them obver anything romantic. That would predictable for Russos.

Feige told about people in Civil War that will try to warn Steve about Bucky not being the same person as he used to be and Natasha implied on this in the trailer. Ot at least it looks like it. Stay of this one etc. The exact quote is...Natasha's heart is with Steve in many ways. And this would suggest not only on friendship level, but maybe something more like a romantic way. I'm sort of ok with this ship, but much more prefer Bucky with Natasha. Although anything is better than BruceNatasha, but they will stil be doing a reference to Bruce and Natasha relationship in Civil War. Scarlett talked aboutg it in EW magazine or website.

Well, sure thing is that Steve/Natasha relationship is much more developer than Bucky and Natasha. Still, I'm hoping for the good outcome for Bucky and Natasha. Russos seems to be comic book fans or nerds and so far they stick with comics and progress slowly. Scarlett Witch and Vision are about to date, something is going with Sharon and Steve too. I heard some things they filmed with Seb and Scarlett, Bucky's Rusian past will be explored and we will get to know about this better. It will play a significant part.

Last edited by KingCrow; 12-25-2015 at 07:56 AM
Old 12-25-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I still don't get anything really romantic from them, and felt that they ended up being friends, which I'm happy with.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Sarah

I know in the new comics Steve and Natasha are together and have a son James and he looks like Bucky
Old 12-26-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, looks just like Bucky?

Still not liking Steve and Nat as a couple, though.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

yeah its weird

I don't like them together like that either only as friends
Old 12-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bucky/Nat is my OTP when it comes to the comics.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

mine too
Old 12-28-2015, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

If anyone wants any fics. The FY BuckyNatasha tumblr had a Secret Santa, so there are a bunch of new fics!!! haven't read them yet.

new fics YAY!
Old 01-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info, Jackie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread