Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
It depends on how they have Natasha's backstory, especially since she's like mid-late 20s in the MCU vs however much older she was in the comics.

But, the fact that WS didn't kill her in Odesa seems to me that they knew each other. I just do not see how the Winter Soldier would have wounded her. That's not how he operates. He's an assassin. She should be dead. She would be dead if he wanted her dead. He didn't. Because he knew her. And she wasn't the target.
Agree with this. There something weird with them. He would never let her live, but maybe he was meant to kill only the scientist. As he went to kill her and Steve in The Winter Soldier movie, because he had orders and ignored Sam for example.

What I found weird is that. Nat exactly knew the minute Steve tell her about metal arm who is the shooter and she didn't tell him right away. It's like she needs to proces it first and then until the point where Steve push here against the Wall she spilled out who is the one.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

nat was still lying to Steve even there, she didn't tell him everything of what she knew about Bucky. she is a spy and very good at lying she can do it to Steve when she has to.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

You might be right. Lying is one of her trades in the stock. She went on to find Winter Soldier and how he is a Ghost story and yet she hands Steve full comprehensive file on him. Really weird and Seb did said that there are things comics fans would spot.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

that file was from the comics and told of all his missions and the brain washing. it even tells in the beginning that he can kill people and make it look like an accident like what he did to Tony's parents

I hope civil war shows more of that file, the movie only brought up a few things from it and there was way more in it about what HYDRA did to him.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can imagine scene of Steve reading it and blaming himself that Bucky fell from the train on his watch and became this.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

me too and I hope they have it in the movie
Old 01-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

They'll definitely touch on this. Since Peggy is most likely going to die and it's supposed to be at the start of the movie. Then count that line from Crossbones about Bucky to Steve.

I get the vibe from trailer that Nat was against Steve's search for Bucky. I wonder if she is going to be against Bucky too. It would be out of her character and since Russos honor the comics to certain extent. It would be weird. They're very similiar. Then you have this whole thing about Nat's heart with Steve in many ways.

I wonder, what's that all about?
Old 01-18-2016, 08:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

There is a double agent in the mix. I think it's highly likely that Natasha is it.

Steve would 100000% blame himself before he would ever blame on Bucky. Precious babies.

Natasha clearly knew who went after Fury. You could see it in her eyes and her voice.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would say Vision will switch, but mole could be Sharon. She works for CIA thus government and Black Widow is just too predictable for a this.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
There is a double agent in the mix. I think it's highly likely that Natasha is it.

Steve would 100000% blame himself before he would ever blame on Bucky. Precious babies.

Natasha clearly knew who went after Fury. You could see it in her eyes and her voice.
I agree
Old 01-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
I would say Vision will switch, but mole could be Sharon. She works for CIA thus government and Black Widow is just too predictable for a this.
Excellent point. Kinda forgot about Sharon in this. They didn't do anything with her in WS. So that would be interesting.

Yeah, BW is very predictable. I've heard Spidy could be, too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN
Old 01-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think people don't like the idea of Nat being on Tony's side, which is why I think they've come up with the idea of her being a spy.

I can't wait for this film.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't like that idea either, she should be on Steve's side

me either
Old 01-22-2016, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Nat is entirely on Tony's side. The whole Team Stark seems too strong for Steve, but in reality only Tony and Rhodey are for sure together as a team. Black Panther, Nat, Vision are questionable. This is Cap's biggest advantage, because his team will be fully behind him and act like a team.

She agrees with the idea of being registered, but in her heart she's with Cap. I think Nat is ultimately Team Nat. She will put her skills to best use and be sort of a peacemaker between sides. Also looking out for who is doing things behind the shadows Zemo.

It also puts her in vunerable position, because she is going against her friends. Especially Cap and they build their relationship and will test it. Much like Clint as her another friend.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

I agree that she isn't completely on his side