Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

My mom is in the hospital with pneumonia. We will know when she is going to be able to come home later today.

We were able to see Coco before my mom called and asked us to come home. We are going to see Wonder later.

Donna
Old 12-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

I didn't have enough money for a car payment so I used what I had to start shopping, mom is almost done and I have to get my tattoo friends a couple things then I'm done

I go to the chiropractor again today and I'm glad my back needs it but not like before

I hope your mom gets better soon
Old 12-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much, Jen. I will keep everyone update when I know more.

Donna
Old 12-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a lot of fun on Saturday, and did karaoke for the first ever, which was a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
You're welcome.

My mom is in the hospital with pneumonia. We will know when she is going to be able to come home later today.

We were able to see Coco before my mom called and asked us to come home. We are going to see Wonder later.

Donna
No problem.

That's good to hear, and I hope she gets well soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I didn't have enough money for a car payment so I used what I had to start shopping, mom is almost done and I have to get my tattoo friends a couple things then I'm done

I go to the chiropractor again today and I'm glad my back needs it but not like before
Good luck with the rest of your shopping.

That'd also good to hear.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

I got one of the owners some make up stuff because I know she likes it, I'm getting her husband some tattoo stuff or a box to hold his stuff in from a supplier online, I am getting my artist some an art canvas and some paint and have him paint me something I just have to get mom her wall clock and a bracelet and she is done

the chiropractor has been having me come weekly for now, but he might change that next time I go. it felt good to go yesterday my hips were hurting and he worked on my rib area again, its slowly loosening up from what it was
Old 12-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I got one of the owners some make up stuff because I know she likes it, I'm getting her husband some tattoo stuff or a box to hold his stuff in from a supplier online, I am getting my artist some an art canvas and some paint and have him paint me something I just have to get mom her wall clock and a bracelet and she is done
That's great.

I just have to get stuff for my dad.

Quote:
the chiropractor has been having me come weekly for now, but he might change that next time I go. it felt good to go yesterday my hips were hurting and he worked on my rib area again, its slowly loosening up from what it was
That's so good to hear. I hope it continues to help.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When my mom gets home, I am going to the emergency room about my shoulder. It is still hurting.

Thanks so much.

Donna
Old 12-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder, and I hope you're able to get it sorted out.

I was out today, getting wrapping paper and Christmas cards, and I'm nearly ready for Christmas.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

oh I know about shoulder thing, I have bad shoulders myself

I don't have to get them anything for Christmas but I want to and they have become good friends

hopefully I will have enough money to finish my shopping or they will have to wait till I get more money and can buy the things then

I like targets wrapping paper they have ones that are the small rolls and its just enough for me
Old 12-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulders.

That's a really thoughtful thing you're doing for them.

I hope you have enough money as well.

It's great you liked the wrapping paper.

I had to get birthday and Christmas wrapping paper as it's my sister's birthday this month.

I got my friend's present from Lush and found one that were already wrapped, which really helped.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

I could of got the thing I bought online gift wrapped through them but I still had one more thing to get her and wrap them together

it finally snowed here its been cold but no snow till today and there were people slid off the roads on the way to work
Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.

Sorry to hear that.

It's been miserable most of the day today, but it was rain rather than snow.

The journey home took ages. First, the bus was moving so slowly the driver was letting people out when they wanted instead at the bus stops and I was so hungry when I got off the bus I had to find somewhere to eat. Which made me even later.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much. My shoulder pain has moved around.

My mom came home yesterday. A nurse is coming over today.

Donna
Old 12-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

thats good

I think I slept weird last night my back hurts

after work I'm going to wash by bed sheets and put my mattress warmer on I got cold last night and I have flannel sheets on and a throw blanket to cover with and I was still cold

glad today is Friday, tomorrow is grandmas family Christmas party and its supposed to snow again tomorrow
Old 12-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am glad that my mom is home. They wanted her to go to a rehab center, they would have kept her there for 90 days.

I'm sorry Jen.

Donna