Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2017, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know exactly what you mean.

I also don't blame you for not going out on a Black Friday, as I'll avoid going out on Bank Holidays and other days that are going to be busy.

What did you watch?
Old 11-28-2017, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I did a lot of laundry at the laundromat Saturday. My back is still killing me.

The exam went well. I have mild hearing loss. I have to wait to see my primary care doctor to see where we go from here.

I'm back.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 11-28-2017 at 06:03 AM
Old 11-28-2017, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

glad to hear you have answers now

I finished watching Punisher, then I watched mindhunter about the FBI when they first come up with the term serial killer, its not a documentary its fiction with some truth like the killers they interview were real and they went by the real interviews for the show

now the next little vacation I will get will be Christmas and new years

I'm going to the chiropractor today, I have never been to one for myself but I use to go with my dad all the time when I was younger. my back is still hurting from all the standing for the home games, if they ask me to do it again next year I'm going to say no unless they change it to where we only work about 5 hours then have someone else come in and change with us so we aren't on our feet for 12-16 hours straight with little breaks here and there.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks Jen.

I hope that your back feels better soon.

My back is killing me from doing a lot of laundry and being on a hard table for the exam yesterday.

Donna
Old 11-28-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear you have a bad back.

I'm happy that it went well for you, and it's great to have you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I finished watching Punisher, then I watched mindhunter about the FBI when they first come up with the term serial killer, its not a documentary its fiction with some truth like the killers they interview were real and they went by the real interviews for the show
I finished watching The Punisher yesterday. Really enjoyed it.

I've heard of Mindhunter. What did you think about it?

Quote:
now the next little vacation I will get will be Christmas and new years
I hope you have a great time.

Quote:
I'm going to the chiropractor today, I have never been to one for myself but I use to go with my dad all the time when I was younger. my back is still hurting from all the standing for the home games, if they ask me to do it again next year I'm going to say no unless they change it to where we only work about 5 hours then have someone else come in and change with us so we aren't on our feet for 12-16 hours straight with little breaks here and there.
I'm also sorry you've got problems with your back, and I hope you can get it sorted out.

I'm actually going to start Christmas shopping tomorrow.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

I really liked mindhunter but I love anything about psychology of killers and that is what the show is about, how they came up with the term serial killer and what factors could they be showing to stop it from happening in the future and it was the creation of behavioral science division of the FBI. I hope they do a season 2 it ended on a cliffhanger and now I have all these questions I need answered

some of the killers they interviewed were taken from real interviews of those people but the show had some fiction to it. its a mix of real stuff and fake and it isn't documentary style

my back feels so much better and I'm in less pain, he even re-aligned my hips and they don't hurt anymore I have another appointment for Monday to work on my rib area again but its better then what it was yesterday
Old 11-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really liked mindhunter but I love anything about psychology of killers and that is what the show is about, how they came up with the term serial killer and what factors could they be showing to stop it from happening in the future and it was the creation of behavioral science division of the FBI. I hope they do a season 2 it ended on a cliffhanger and now I have all these questions I need answered
some of the killers they interviewed were taken from real interviews of those people but the show had some fiction to it. its a mix of real stuff and fake and it isn't documentary style[/QUOTE]

That sounds really interesting, as I didn't know much about it.

Quote:
my back feels so much better and I'm in less pain, he even re-aligned my hips and they don't hurt anymore I have another appointment for Monday to work on my rib area again but its better then what it was yesterday
That's very good to hear, and I hope the other visit goes well.

So, I've done most of my Christmas shopping, and just need to get stuff for my dad and order my sister's present.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

its a really interesting show and really good, the guy that is the lead plays Krisstoff on Frozen and he was in Hamilton the musical Jonathan Groff

it went well and can't wait for Monday

I need to start my shopping, mom wants to go Friday or Saturday to start. most of my shopping will be online for everyone but moms stuff I can get at one store and it not near the mall
Old 11-29-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
its a really interesting show and really good, the guy that is the lead plays Krisstoff on Frozen and he was in Hamilton the musical Jonathan Groff
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
it went well and can't wait for Monday
Great.

Quote:
I need to start my shopping, mom wants to go Friday or Saturday to start. most of my shopping will be online for everyone but moms stuff I can get at one store and it not near the mall
I hope it goes well for you.

I've ordered my sisters presents today, and my friend's presents were really easy as I was able to get some that were already wrapped.

I went shopping with mum, and I picked some DVDs, so she could pick which ones she bought and then my mum picked some books so I could do the same. So, we know what we're getting but it's still a surprise.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much. I am glad to be back.

My back is still sore. I am going to take a hot bath later today and hopefully it will help.

I am going to be busy tomorrow and this weekend. I am going to the post office and bank tomorrow, to Walmart on Saturday, and then, I'm going to the movies Sunday.

Donna
Old 11-30-2017, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

a hot shower or bath always helped my back

if I have extra money this week I'll start shopping and if not I can still shop before Christmas

thats what me and my mom do, I'll show her something I like and she will buy it but I won't get it till Christmas
Old 11-30-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am going to do some shopping this weekend and maybe next. Most of my gifts I can buy online. I am going to get my mom a new phone, Jade is going half with me.

Donna
Old 11-30-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.

I hope Jade is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
Thanks so much. I am glad to be back.

My back is still sore. I am going to take a hot bath later today and hopefully it will help.

I am going to be busy tomorrow and this weekend. I am going to the post office and bank tomorrow, to Walmart on Saturday, and then, I'm going to the movies Sunday.

Donna
No problem, and it's great to have to you back.

I hope the bath helps your back.

I hope it goes well, and what film are you going to watch?

Quote:
a hot shower or bath always helped my back

if I have extra money this week I'll start shopping and if not I can still shop before Christmas

thats what me and my mom do, I'll show her something I like and she will buy it but I won't get it till Christmas
That's good to hear.

I hope your Christmas shopping goes well.

That sounds like a great idea.

I always ask people what they want, so it makes it easier for me.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jade is busy with classes and taking care of her nephew. I will tell her hi from you.

The bath helped some. I bought some pain spray it helps a lot.

I had a bit of a long day yesterday. Today will be a bit longer, and tomorrow the longest because we are going to the movies.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Donna
Old 12-02-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it's going well with her classes and looking after her nephew, and thanks for when you say hi to Jade.

That's good to hear about your back and the spray helps as well.

I hope it goes well, and what film are going to see?

Thanks, I'm going out tonight for a friend's party. It's not going to be a big party, but I've been parties they've thrown before and it's always been fun.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread