Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

The bad part about watching 90% of the promotional material is that I've already seen the majority of the first 15 minutes. Still good, though!

The full scenes with Skye and Mike (?) in the cafe and the introduction of Fitzsimmons were really funny.

Last edited by gingerly; 09-24-2013 at 05:36 PM
Old 09-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Finally figured out the use of DVR- watched the whole ep and cut out like 50% commercial junk

I now want to be a Agent of SHIELD anyday
Old 09-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Fantastic Pilot. It was a bit fast paced for me but this is an amazing team and I think they got the cast right. I wish we got more of Agent Melinda May though but this is only the Pilot so I'm sure we'll get more for the next episodes.

I think the introduction of Skye was a bit too sudden. I get the vibe that they've been following her around for a long time too and that their plan is to take her on. I absolutely loved the introduction of FitzSimmons. I felt for them when Coulson got a bit angry and told them that it's on them but they got it right eventually after that. And I'm really feeling Grant/Skye now but I hope that they take it easy on them this early. I don't want to be shipping anyone heavily this early on.

My favorite scene was probably the one between Coulson and Mike towards the end:

Coulson: "But the good ones? The real deal? They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't. It's what they do with it. You're right Mike. It matters who you are."

This is classic Whedon and I love it.

Also, the special effects on this show is really not bad. It's quite good and I'm impressed. I'm looking forward to next week's episode now. And boy am I glad I loved it. I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Scale from 1-10. I'give it 8.5 or 9.

Just small things I didn't like but overall I thought the pilot was enjoyable.

I think I'm gonna like Fitz & Simmons the most out of the new characters.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I wasn't sure if I was going to give this a go but I decided what the heck.

Glad I did. I am so in!

It's like Heroes but way better
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Awesome premiere! Agent Coulson still does not disappoint. He's putting together great team and I hope that we see the Avengers again at some point. He indicated that they're not level 7; so that means they're working somewhere else. All the characters are awesome and I really liked agent Fitzsimmons with her forensic genius. She's a great edition to the team. I think Skye will be awesome as well. SHIELD will be a great team once again
Old 09-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Total Fan

So excited that I got to watch this. It surpassed my expectations and I'm looking forward to finding out more.

icon by

Sarah
Old 09-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a good episode , gave us Avengers fans a partial answer to coulons death or lack there off ... Like that humor is stil part of it . Two lab geeks runniong around trying to figure stuff out was very funny .

I love the end when his car all of sudden flew too much

Readoing that Cobie smoldurs may return later in the season , and if this goes to season 2 she would love to take the role full time .

Girls have the hunky agent and I get the cute ladies !!

Not sure if we are going to get any more agents on the show .

otherwise i enjoyed the show looks to a fun show i can watch weekly
Old 09-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I really loved the Iron Man 3 tie-in. Glad I decided to watch that film recently, too.

Skye and Fitzsimmons were the stand-out characters for me.

Quote:
My favorite scene was probably the one between Coulson and Mike towards the end:
YES. And the moment he gets "shot" and that incredible bit after with the close-up reactions on the 5 of them. Fantastic stuff.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Hello! I'm going to give this pilot a 7.5/10. Truth be told; my expectations were incredibly high, so I found the pilot just a bit underwhelming. The show most certainly has great potential though, I think this is one of those shows I'll grown to love while right now, I just 'like' it... If that makes any sense.

There was some great dialogue, especially about Thor's arms. I really hope we'll get to see more of Cobie, it'd be great if she became a regular once HIMYM ends.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Loved all the little movie ins

Project Centepede has people juiced with a mix of gamma rads, extremis virus, and all that other stuff?

I really wanted to see more of Mike's story..... he's just.....at a Shield HQ someplace?
Old 09-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Total Fan

I want to find out more about Mike also. And more about Project Centipede.

icon by

Sarah
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I love Michael and hope we see more of him in the future.

I loved everything in this episode. The end of the episode with Coulson and Mike was fantastic and I teared up a little when Michael was shot with the serum.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the first episode!

Old 09-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Coulson's flying car!!! I love that they did that! Agent 13 in the comics drives a flying car so I hope she gets a cameo in the TV show before we see her on the big screen.

Loved Maria and Phil. Hopefully Cobie gets to film more scenes.