Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
Graeme Manson wants to do a movie after everyone has had some time away from it and rested up.
him and every single showrunner on this planet. jfc why do so few showrunners lack the good sense to just let a show END. this show wasn't cancelled, it was the 5 seasons that they wanted. let. it. end.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-12-2017, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Final episode and episode discussion. This episode title seems so fitting and perfect for the last one.

Thanks for the thread and banner, Twist! I'm going to miss seeing them.

I'm so sad this show is ending tomorrow. I'm glad the show is getting an end point and isn't just going to drag on forever but it doesn't make me any less sad about it ending. I don't have any other shows that I can see myself being completely invested in like I have OB and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do after it's over. It's going to be strange. For all its imperfections watching OB and interacting with the fandom really has made such an impact on me, not just the entertainment I consume but even just understanding myself better too, as cheesy as it sounds, and for that I'll be forever grateful. Not sure I'll ever find another show that will impact my life in such a profound way. I'm definitely going to miss it.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Damn, sorry for the DP.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Today is so bittersweet.

Quote:
Graeme Manson wants to do a movie after everyone has had some time away from it and rested up.
If they bring everyone back then I guess I'd be ok with it. But I'm more than happy for 5x10 to be the end.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Thanks for the thread and banner, Twist! I'm going to miss seeing them.

we certainly are like a little family on this board, for better or for worse. i wish everyone the best once it's over.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
we certainly are like a little family on this board, for better or for worse. i wish everyone the best once it's over.
Seconded.

It has been a blast. Idek if I would have continued watching after S3 if it wasn't for the supportive atmosphere on this forum, so I'm really glad to have been here with you all and getting to fangirl with you all.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
I third that.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

S T A R D U S T
Old 08-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not suffering through the live stream for the final episode so I'll be back with thoughts later.

See you all on the other side.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

well .............. i'm glad that that's over.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

... talk about not sticking the landing.

Quote:
glad that that's over.
same.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 08-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYY AGWKEDGWFHSFJGEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't BELIEVE they got everything solved in the first half of the episode and I'm SO glad they did and we actually got to see all of them as a FAMILY, finally!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW Sarah would deliver Helena's babies, soapiest thing ever, but I can't help myself, I'm always happy when babies are born, so I was smiling and cheering with them, and I was really happy Art was there as well and that he got to help Helena through the Coady thing. I was SO afraid he was gonna die, glad to be wrong! It was so sweet that Helena named one of the babies after him, such a good ally to the clones this whole time Arthur and Donnie

I was at Helena killing Coady, as I was with how Sarah smashed PT's head I saw some people go "it wasn't gory enough", but honestly I didn't need that at all, I just wanted to see them free of all those people, and we got that, so I'm more than happy

I liked Rachel's ending as well. To me, loneliness was always going to be the worst punishment for her, and I'm satisfied with it.

The Colombian clones was so beautiful and I AGWKWEGDWEGJFEGEK at Delphine speaking Spanish

Cophine + baby

The sestras supporting Sarah and talking about their fears was the most beautiful thing and that was the moment I felt like I was going to cry

AND THIS KILLED ME:

Old 08-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
‘Orphan Black’ Series Finale Recap: Season 5, Episode 10 | TVLine

TVLINE | We learned in the finale that there are 274 total clones. Would you like to explore some of these other clones’ stories in some format?
FAWCETT | If I was going to imagine another season for Orphan Black, following Cosima and Delphine was where I wanted to go. I wanted to go with them and to find these other women. I wanted to see what these other women were like. I wanted to hear these stories that these other women had. That, to me, felt like there was certainly more to imagine there. At the end of this season, you really feel like they’re out on their journey around the world, and that they’ve got this list and the list is life, and they’ve got their inoculations, and they’re world travelers now. I love what that feels like. If I were to pick this up and continue, that’s certainly something I would be interested in.
oh, if only.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 08-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ man, that's the ONLY thing i would actually want.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-12-2017, 09:33 PM
New Fan

Still don't know why Cal/Jesse couldn't at least be mentioned as people Sarah/Helena kept in touch with if they can't appear physically. Would've taken two seconds in that last half hour of nothing much thrilling.

I wish we got an inkling of what Rachel was going to do with her life now. Kira's connection magic also didn't really have a final impact. And lol I have no idea who has custody of Charlotte.

Art vs. Enger was a tad anticlimactic, but I loved seeing Helena/Sarah combo the last two baddies. Knew Virginia had a little more in her. PT was weaksauce.

Season 5 is definitely my least favorite of all 5 seasons. I just wanted a bigger oomph. The eye pricking out did that more for me than the 10+ character deaths.

I will miss Orphan Black, but I won't miss fanservice dance parties.