Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
According to Cyrus, there're four terms in the law of his wishes: No slaughter (you can't kill anyone), no revival (you can't raise anyone from the dead), no history rewriting (you can't change the past) and no Cupid's arrow (you can't make anyone fall in love). Which one do you think does Jafar want to change?
The least would be making people fall in love, that doesn't seem to be want he wants. It's something personal and deeper. My wild guess is raising a loved one from the dead or re-write history or both. I still don't know what happens if you don't use up your wishes. I reckon you have to so Cyrus can move on so if Knave needs his wishes to be granted, they need to find the bottle (unfortunately it's with the Red Queen now). Will the Red Queen (as the new owner now) be Cyrus' master? Alice hasn't used up her wishes yet so Alice is still (technically) Cyrus' master. Still all confusing for me.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

There was an earlier rumor concerning Jafar's nature (which I can't specifically address because of the board's Spoiler rules) that could possibly tie in to whatever his plans for Cyrus and Cyrus' bottle are and what Cyrus talked about concerning the Four Laws of Magic.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
The least would be making people fall in love, that doesn't seem to be want he wants. It's something personal and deeper. My wild guess is raising a loved one from the dead or re-write history or both. I still don't know what happens if you don't use up your wishes. I reckon you have to so Cyrus can move on so if Knave needs his wishes to be granted, they need to find the bottle (unfortunately it's with the Red Queen now). Will the Red Queen (as the new owner now) be Cyrus' master? Alice hasn't used up her wishes yet so Alice is still (technically) Cyrus' master. Still all confusing for me.
You're absolutely right about this. Technically Alice has been his master since she found the bottle in the maze and she still is as she hasn't wished for anything. She could've saved him by casting a small, harmless wish without serious consequences, but that plan failed as the Red Queen dug the bottle up before she did. Although the queen possesses it now, she doesn't own it until Alice uses up her three wishes which she would never do as long as she upholds her end of the deal she made with Cyrus.

I think Alice's ultimate goal to achieve should be an emancipation proclamation to end Cyrus's cycle of servitude. A wish for his freedom wouldn't work - which has been proven in Once's genie episode in its first season. Perhaps one day she can utterly liberate him with a true love kiss.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Jonathan is absolutely right; the Red Queen physically possesses the bottle, but she doesn't own either it or Cyrus' allegiance, and the same thing applies to Jafar. He might have Cyrus held captive, but Cyrus still 'belongs' to Alice both literally (in that he and she 'pledged' themselves to each other when he proposed to her above the Boiling Sea and she said Yes) and metaphorically (in that she is still his master until she uses up her wishes), even though he wants her to forget about him so that she doesn't get hurt tangling with Jafar while trying to find him.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

The Red Queen is fully aware of that, but she doesn't care. The bottle is just her ace to play against Jafar.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Absolute Fan

^ That's what makes this whole scenario interesting. Each of the parties involved in this struggle has an 'ace in the hole', as it were. Alice has the wishes and Cyrus' love and loyalty; The Red Queen has Cyrus' bottle; and Jafar has Cyrus himself, and in order for one to prevail, they have to end up in simultaneous possession of most of those things.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm falling in love with Cyrus and Alice.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Now I want to see Jafar/The Red Queen will make Alice use up her wishes because at this point, I don't see her using up any of it. They will most certainly use Cyrus to their advantage because as long as he's with them, Alice will come for him so in a way, she's also walking into a trap.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think the Red Queen needs a pet.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does she seem like more of a cat person, or one of those that has a tiny dog that she could keep in a purse?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was going to sat cat, because personally she had that thing with Cheshire, but she seems the type to have a Pug or Chihuahua.