Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Last night.... er... early this morning I finished my new IchabodXAbbie fanfic!! LOL! And here it is for EVERYONE'S reading consumption:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1006910...ate-Friendship

Hope everyone enjoys my tale! LOL!
Old 01-31-2014, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The OP is perfect Congrats on 25 threads
Old 01-31-2014, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^Happy we finally reached it.

- I'll read that fic whenever I have sometime this week and thanks for posting the link here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose50 (View Post)
The pic you used for Tom & Nicole made me LOL. It sums their relationship up so well.
Exactly why I used it. It fits them perfectly.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The opening looks gorgeous Tia! for the 25th thread!
Old 01-31-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Your icon is so adorable.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Last night.... er... early this morning I finished my new IchabodXAbbie fanfic!! LOL! And here it is for EVERYONE'S reading consumption:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1006910...ate-Friendship

Hope everyone enjoys my tale! LOL!
I read it. Enjoyable. Good read.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!!
Old 01-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the fanfic!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Hope you enjoy my fic!!! lol!
Old 01-31-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Your icon is so adorable.
lol Right! I adore cats/kitten.

I think I finally realized why wasn't really happy with the season final.
I didn't like that Abbie distrusted Ichabod and that later he gave her a real reason to do so. I HATED that whole thing. I didn't like this, I guess, void that happen to them. I worry how this will effect they're dynamic next season.
Also I'm sorry, but to be honest I don't like Katrina. I worry that they're going to shove her down my throat in an attempt to make me like her and how this will effect the Ichabod/Abbie relationship and screentime. I'm not here for the domestic Ichabod and Katrina show.
I wasn't happy with the reveal that Henry was their son because I like that character and I don't like that he's a bad guy.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
lol Right! I adore cats/kitten.

I think I finally realized why wasn't really happy with the season final.
I didn't like that Abbie distrusted Ichabod and that later he gave her a real reason to do so. I HATED that whole thing. I didn't like this, I guess, void that happen to them. I worry how this will effect they're dynamic next season.
Also I'm sorry, but to be honest I don't like Katrina. I worry that they're going to shove her down my throat in an attempt to make me like her and how this will effect the Ichabod/Abbie relationship and screentime. I'm not here for the domestic Ichabod and Katrina show.
I wasn't happy with the reveal that Henry was their son because I like that character and I don't like that he's a bad guy.

Same here! they are just so adorable to me. There are some that I'm like............. but most of them are adorable.

Also loved your explanation for not loving the finale, completely agree with you especially with Abbie distrust in Ichabod, I disliked it so much. She really let the words Andy tell her manipulate her fairly easy, and Ichabod & Abbie were closer than that. She should've known him a bit better but I guess Abbie has that past of not letting others in, about people running out on her or losing those closer with her and that prophecy put into her mind that this time wasn't going to be any different.

I'm really not too worried about Katrina, but I hope next season isn't another save Katrina plotline, that'd just be a hot mess that I'd rather not see thank you. lol

I do hope next season Abbie can kind of have more trust in Ichabod though, that's one of the main reasons that I want him to rescue her from Purgatory.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Same here! they are just so adorable to me. There are some that I'm like............. but most of them are adorable.

Also loved your explanation for not loving the finale, completely agree with you especially with Abbie distrust in Ichabod, I disliked it so much. She really let the words Andy tell her manipulate her fairly easy, and Ichabod & Abbie were closer than that. She should've known him a bit better but I guess Abbie has that past of not letting others in, about people running out on her or losing those closer with her and that prophecy put into her mind that this time wasn't going to be any different.

I'm really not too worried about Katrina, but I hope next season isn't another save Katrina plotline, that'd just be a hot mess that I'd rather not see thank you. lol

I do hope next season Abbie can kind of have more trust in Ichabod though, that's one of the main reasons that I want him to rescue her from Purgatory.

Yeah, I knew a few cats that weren't the best.

She really did and that kind of shocked me because when it comes down to it she really can't and shouldn't trust Andy since he's working for Moloch. He doesn't have free will no matter how much he might like her and want to help her out. I agree especially after Ichabod took that sleeping drink to help her to face Ro'kenhronteys, but I think you're right Abbie's past experiences, that haven't ended well for her and it's hard for her to trust completely. I hope next season this gets addressed and like you wrote they build that trust where she wouldn't have to question Ichabod. Also please show don't have Ichabod give her a reason too. I want him to save her too. I want them both to be active in trying to get her out of Purgatory.

I hope your lack of worry can rub off on me about Katrina. lol Oh, I agree no more of saving katrina storylines. I would think since she suppose to be a "poweful" witch she would be able to save herself.

Love your icon! Sydney's too!
Old 01-31-2014, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I kind of understand Abbies distrust in Ichabod, and she had a legitimate reason because he did draw the map again. But the real manipulator here was Parrish/Jeremy. Im not sure things would have played out the same if he hadn't planted those seeds of doubt, aka fear of betrayal in Abbie.

I was one who liked the finale, but I too am worried that next season has the possibility to turn into the Ickatrina show. Now that shes out of purgatory no doubt she will be featured more, which means more time with Ichabod and less I/A. I hope we are wrong, but I am hoping at the very least for some delicious angsty tension between Ichabbie next season after their reunion of the century of course.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)

She really did and that kind of shocked me because when it comes down to it she really can't and shouldn't trust Andy since he's working for Moloch. He doesn't have free will no matter how much he might like her and want to help her out. I agree especially after Ichabod took that sleeping drink to help her to face Ro'kenhronteys, but I think you're right Abbie's past experiences, that haven't ended well for her and it's hard for her to trust completely. I hope next season this gets addressed and like you wrote they build that trust where she wouldn't have to question Ichabod. Also please show don't have Ichabod give her a reason too. I want him to save her too. I want them both to be active in trying to get her out of Purgatory.

I hope your lack of worry can rub off on me about Katrina. lol Oh, I agree no more of saving katrina storylines. I would think since she suppose to be a "poweful" witch she would be able to save herself.

Love your icon! Sydney's too!

I also bring up episode 1x03, he didn't even know her that well and he was willing to die in a heartbeat to help Abbie, back in episode Sin Eater he was willing to kill himself to save mandkind.

So let's hope the writers built their relationship ... well the trust from Abbie side up again.

I hope so too, there are no concerns about Katrina. Ichabbie is the strongest point of this show, changing that would be a huge disappointment.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by violasghost (View Post)
I kind of understand Abbies distrust in Ichabod, and she had a legitimate reason because he did draw the map again. But the real manipulator here was Parrish/Jeremy. Im not sure things would have played out the same if he hadn't planted those seeds of doubt, aka fear of betrayal in Abbie.

I was one who liked the finale, but I too am worried that next season has the possibility to turn into the Ickatrina show. Now that shes out of purgatory no doubt she will be featured more, which means more time with Ichabod and less I/A. I hope we are wrong, but I am hoping at the very least for some delicious angsty tension between Ichabbie next season after their reunion of the century of course.

We are discussion that even before he drew the map again she had distrust in him, and I think Ichabod was in a lose/lose situation, what was he suppose to do y'know. "I love my friendship with Abbie, so I'm going to move on from my wife Katrina because there is another way..."

I think it was very realistic for him to do, it shows that if he had to search for Abbie he would most likely do whatever it takes to find her.
Actually Andy planted the seeds first and Abbie was so concerned that she asked the enemy himself Henry. Who confirmed it... but tried to say it in a not so evil way. Henry was the main seed but if they trust and believed in each other they could've got through all of this, so both of them are to blame for that.

I liked the finale as well, just some little things upset me.