View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
lol Right! I adore cats/kitten.

I think I finally realized why wasn't really happy with the season final.
I didn't like that Abbie distrusted Ichabod and that later he gave her a real reason to do so. I HATED that whole thing. I didn't like this, I guess, void that happen to them. I worry how this will effect they're dynamic next season.
Also I'm sorry, but to be honest I don't like Katrina. I worry that they're going to shove her down my throat in an attempt to make me like her and how this will effect the Ichabod/Abbie relationship and screentime. I'm not here for the domestic Ichabod and Katrina show.
I wasn't happy with the reveal that Henry was their son because I like that character and I don't like that he's a bad guy.

Same here! they are just so adorable to me. There are some that I'm like............. but most of them are adorable.

Also loved your explanation for not loving the finale, completely agree with you especially with Abbie distrust in Ichabod, I disliked it so much. She really let the words Andy tell her manipulate her fairly easy, and Ichabod & Abbie were closer than that. She should've known him a bit better but I guess Abbie has that past of not letting others in, about people running out on her or losing those closer with her and that prophecy put into her mind that this time wasn't going to be any different.

I'm really not too worried about Katrina, but I hope next season isn't another save Katrina plotline, that'd just be a hot mess that I'd rather not see thank you. lol

I do hope next season Abbie can kind of have more trust in Ichabod though, that's one of the main reasons that I want him to rescue her from Purgatory.