Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode.

Seeing the Sandman more closely, I realized how neat the costuming was for this character. He went after and "weighed" and tormented the people who refused to tell the truth about what was seen by the Mills sisters in the woods. The doctor, Mr Gillespie and finally Abby all refused to initially tell the truth about the demon they knew appeared.
So I'm thinking that this Ron..... (can't remember Mohawk name) was actually not a bad entity. He was just the one to force the truth from people. And he forced the truth about a demon................... one that is destined to be around for the "end of times".
So is he bad or good? I think he just has a job to do and completes it.

Hmm, so Abby and Jenny were out for four days during their ordeal in the woods. Abby has alot of info in her mind that is being hidden from her consciousness.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This eposdie was really good, I love how Crane is being used reading Abbie's mind Waiting for more scenes like that, the sister character is really got to me and outsider she looks like a character I will be cheering for.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was good. I liked how we are getting more and more information about Abbie and her past and I also liked how Crane was reaching out to Jenny etc. It seemed he already has a deep caring for Abbie and so far I like what I see

The sandman creep me out but I guess that was the point
Old 10-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Captain Irving has me confused as to whether he is good or bad. I was convinced last week that he was on the bad side. This week, not so sure.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk, i personally didnt love this episode much either, i think im kind of losing interest.

there are great parts to it, but idk, i dont think its enough to keep me watching.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Captain Irving has me confused as to whether he is good or bad. I was convinced last week that he was on the bad side. This week, not so sure.
I think he is "good" tbh, he's just trying to do his job
Old 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

one thing for sure is that he knows more than he lets on.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
I think he's a little bit too accommodating with Abby and Ichabod, which makes me think he's more involved with what's going on than he's letting on. Whether that' means he's good or bad I can't figure out.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
YES to her calling him Icky. I love that he didn't even bat an eyelash at that comment
I know most of the shippers are all about Abbie/Crane, but I could totally be Jenny/Crane because of that great scene together. Plus, it's nice to do the unpredictable thing and match the lead with a secondary character.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love, love, love the new episode. It was beyond awesome. I love that Crane just ran in when he heard gun shots and didn't think twice about drinking that tea. He was going to be there for his friend matter what. I really like the dream sequence and seeing Abbie confront her pass. That sand man was amazing and scary.The end where Abbie was trying to say thank you to Crane was great. They know each other so well already, yet there still a lot to learn. I was surprise Katrina wasn't in the episode, I guess she's going to be in every other episode. Captain Irving knows something is going on, he just doesn't want to know what is going on, he just wants it resolved. And he knows or thinks that Abbie and Crane are the ones to do it, so he's willing to turn a blind eye. Though I may be wrong and Abbie will have to turn in reports of each of their cases or encounters. I think the demon did something to the Mills sisters. But while Jenny kept an open mind, and kept seen the demons, Abbie denied it and block the trauma of that experience and doesn't remember what the demon did to her and her sister. Though this is just speculation on my part. Abbie's ex is very hot, but I can't seem to like him. Maybe in later episodes we'll get to know him better and I'll grow to tolerate him and maybe like him. Over all, completely in love with this episode and way better than the second episode and hopefully the fourth episode will be as awesome as this one.

Icon by Me
Old 10-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone (View Post)
I know most of the shippers are all about Abbie/Crane, but I could totally be Jenny/Crane because of that great scene together.Plus, it's nice to do the unpredictable thing and match the lead with a secondary character.

I pray that never happens. It would tear the sisters even farther apart.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Total Fan

I just watched this and I really enjoyed it so much. I love reading what everyone else thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone (View Post)
I know most of the shippers are all about Abbie/Crane, but I could totally be Jenny/Crane because of that great scene together. Plus, it's nice to do the unpredictable thing and match the lead with a secondary character.
I want Abbie/Crane so much but I was feeling the Jenny/Crane and would not mind seeing it explored in fan fiction. Poor Crane so many women so little time.

icon by

Sarah
Old 10-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

This was my favorite episode so far, the second favorite being the pilot. I hope Jenny broke out of the hospital so she could do as Crane asked and help them fight off the baddies.
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 10-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
From Wickeddrums
one thing for sure is that he knows more than he lets on.
Yesterday 06:12 PM
Quote:
From Static Waves
I think he is "good" tbh, he's just trying to do his job
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
I think he's a little bit too accommodating with Abby and Ichabod, which makes me think he's more involved with what's going on than he's letting on. Whether that' means he's good or bad I can't figure out.
Thanks for commenting.
Because he is on the fence, he reminds me so much of that Captain Renard of Grimm, because his objectives are not clear either.
So agree on the fact that he knows more than is being let on.
Hmmmm.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
This was my favorite episode so far, the second favorite being the pilot. I hope Jenny broke out of the hospital so she could do as Crane asked and help them fight off the baddies.
-Pammie
abbie/crane/jenny ot3