Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2015, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

At least to people (including Lealia above) have said the racism soured them of these boards. I can understand that was allowed to go on like it did and the posters weren't banned as they should have been.

Be that as it may, I don't want them to win. But that bs better not happen again.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I talked to some other members of the fandom who used to post often and they said the way racist comments went unchecked so much drove them off; they didn't like the environment.
Don't blame them.

Quote:
Yes, I have seen some iffy things posted here, but I never felt this wasn't a peaceful place to post. I'll definitely be more active when there is something for us to actually discuss.

By the way, I miss the Ichatrina fans. I thought they were a hoot. They always made me laugh and laugh
Damn. I thought Blackhoney and I did a good job calling them out on their BS, as did others.

They were an anger-inducing eye-rolling hoot though. It got tiresome at times (and infuriating).

It will pick up during SDCC. We'll get a clip/preview/news/interviews, and when season 3 previews, trailers etc start coming out in August, etc.

Quote:
I can understand that was allowed to go on like it did and the posters weren't banned as they should have been.
I hope you meant that you CAN'T understand why it was allowed to go on and they were not banned. If so, I agree. The board I moderate on, that BS would not fly and does not fly. And we discuss in depth to death.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~
Old 06-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

^ That is in fact what I meant to say. Sorry, little kids have spilled things on this keyboard and it's pretty much impossible to type out a proper sentence.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's try to keep positive on this, I know the past year was harsh, but we're not losing the show or board.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

the board is safe now
the haters are all gone
Old 06-25-2015, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

C'mon, am I really the only person that misses them? Oh my gawd, they were a hoot. Yes, some were nutty towards the end, but they were pretty much kept in check. A few of them were actually cool and I enjoyed their posts. I'll miss the rantings of the other side. It was nice having a bit of competition. I wonder if they would feel better if they knew Katia Winter was still signed to Sleepy Hollow? The entire main cast signed longterm deals, they spoke about it a while ago. I believe Orlando was actually let out of his contract.
Old 06-25-2015, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
C'mon, am I really the only person that misses them? Oh my gawd, they were a hoot. Yes, some were nutty towards the end, but they were pretty much kept in check. A few of them were actually cool and I enjoyed their posts. I'll miss the rantings of the other side. It was nice having a bit of competition. I wonder if they would feel better if they knew Katia Winter was still signed to Sleepy Hollow? The entire main cast signed longterm deals, they spoke about it a while ago. I believe Orlando was actually let out of his contract.
Yup. Honestly, they just made me angry. First, for the racist comments. Second, for the delusional comments. I felt like Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, being appalled by the crazy and trying to bring reason to the masses, TBH. No wonder he's quitting.

Please don't tell me she's still under contract. That makes me cry, because I do not want to see her on my screen at all. No flashbacks, no mentions, nothing. This is the last chance for SH. If they want it to survive and do well this season, they need to do right by it. Just pay her out and be done with it. They can afford to. Either lose a bit of money by paying out Winter, or lose money by lowered ratings and lost sponsors. Option #1 is the most prudent and profitable one.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonDays (View Post)
Yup. Honestly, they just made me angry. First, for the racist comments. Second, for the delusional comments. I felt like Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, being appalled by the crazy and trying to bring reason to the masses, TBH. No wonder he's quitting.

Please don't tell me she's still under contract. That makes me cry, because I do not want to see her on my screen at all. No flashbacks, no mentions, nothing. This is the last chance for SH. If they want it to survive and do well this season, they need to do right by it. Just pay her out and be done with it. They can afford to. Either lose a bit of money by paying out Winter, or lose money by lowered ratings and lost sponsors. Option #1 is the most prudent and profitable one.
Their delusional comments were the best. I still go back and read old Ichatrina threads just to relive the memories... no lie

Yes, Katia is/was still signed, unless she too was let go. She won't be back though. I think TPTB have learned their lesson.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I hope this board doesn't close!
Old 06-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

ichabbie never fails
Old 07-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1 month down; 5 months to go
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

ill do my best to help

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
1 month down; 5 months to go
FIVE months! OMG, you freaked me out.

No, it's only three full months.

July
August
September.

First week of October season 3 premieres.

Damn, you messed with my head there for a second...

Old 07-14-2015, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I will do my best to help this board.