Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Luke was in this episode? I don't remember that at all. lol
I guess that's how relevant his scene was. lol
Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he was in one of the scenes with Captain Irving.
It's telling if you cannot remember if he's in an episode or not.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess he was in the episode because he's suppose to work with the police?
Old 10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Yeah, he was in one of the scenes with Captain Irving.
It's telling if you cannot remember if he's in an episode or not.
Two, actually. He was in the headless-dude bar scene, and when they broke into skeery piano teacher Hessian's house and found crazy in the basement.

I hope they bring Jenny on as a regular. It may be overkill to have her and Abbie squabbling through initial multiple episodes, but when they were kicking ass together, they were kicking ASS.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I liked this episode more than the previous one

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenny needs to be a regular. done

I enjoyed this episode a lot actually, like I have all the episodes. But it definitely felt like National Treasure
Old 10-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely better than last week's episode, though I'm not liking of the quick fixes this show seems to be a fan of.

The character stuff, villain (the piano teacher), humour, special effects, and mythology were on the ball, though. I'm quite interested in these Hessians, too.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My sister made a point about the quick fixes -- she think it's good because Ichabod and Abbie are portrayed as relatively smart and competent people. She likes that they get stuff done and are not running around likes chickens with their heads cut off.

IceKat055, oh, really? Shows how much I pay attention to him.

And I agree, it did have a National Treasure type vibe.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
I liked this episode more than the previous one
So did I.

Next episode looks really good!

Diana
Old 10-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

So they already revealed that the monster in the woods is Moloch. The Paradise Lost excerpt gave me chills tbh
Old 10-08-2013, 05:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode, although the squawbling sisters were distracting and not enjoyable to listen to.

The Boston Tea Party was a ruse to find the box with that book in it. The initial Hessian we saw had the stone box that contained the book. What was that book? It is now either destroyed or given back.

Where did the sexton come from in the 1700's time period?

Captain Irving seemed to be just a straight man in the episode. He was bewildered as any were in the police department.

Who is this "Luke" you are talking about that has appeared in a couple of episodes. Is he a character that you think could mean something to the story or is he just a favorite actor?
Old 10-08-2013, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Awesome episode last night! It was great the way they told Crane and Kat's story last night. It was both tragic and humerous. You thought he was talking over a drink; but he was just calling OnStar to help operate the car he was in and he decided to tell the operator his story. Jennifer was awesome and you learn that she's actually a freelance freedom fighter (not a mercenary, since she's not doing it for profit). How did she keep getting locked up though in mental asylum's; why isn't she living in houses with the work she does? Love to see her become a regular. Also, I like how they told us the mirror creature is called Muloch. This is the second time I've seen tv use this creature. The first was in the first season of Buffy; where he was Muloch the Corruptor (don't know if anyone remembered that episode). It was a different version from this version though. It also appears that the Hessians are still around and went underground. Maybe the Captain is one and met with them in Albany. Andy Brooks might also have been a member before his first death and the people Corbin was referring to when he indicated in his notes that he couldn't trust anyone in SH anymore, before he found out who this group was. If this is the case; then the captain is a baddie; but I still think he's a good guy and part of a different group. Maybe Luke's a Hessian as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Who is this "Luke" you are talking about that has appeared in a couple of episodes. Is he a character that you think could mean something to the story or is he just a favorite actor?
He's the cop that dated Abbie in the past and talked with Crane about the War of Independence. He's played by Nicholas Gonzalez.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want them to keep Irving in the loop tbh. I want more Orlando!
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Thank you Brian for the Luke info and your run down of the show.

I have been thinking that maybe Jennifer is always in the mental hospital because she is somewhat more protected there.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I want them to keep Irving in the loop tbh. I want more Orlando!
Ha, I do, too, but I like that Ichabod and Abbie trust solely each other so much already.