Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last episode Crane was really forcing Abbie to confront Jenny, so I can see that continuing
Old 10-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if he should force her, persay, I think Abbie should/needs to come to terms with the situation in her own time. But then again, time is of the essence.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I don't know if he should force her, persay, I think Abbie should/needs to come to terms with the situation in her own time. But then again, time is of the essence.
alright maybe he should guide her in the right direction?
Old 10-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the Mills sisters to be reunited.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

at the least, their scenes will be entertaining. Both so guarded in different ways
Old 10-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Who knew that Mondays would become my favorite day of the week.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

TONIGHT GUYS!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Geez he looks like Rupert Giles from Buffy, but without the accent.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Watched this episode and I enjoyed it. Not sure where I'd rank it out of the first three yet but I enjoyed the episode definitely.

I loved the first scene of the show, it was just great and showed that although Crane doesn't mention Katrina, she's still very much in his heart and I thought it was nicely done. It was about time they showed us something more from Crane about Katrina.

Again I enjoyed Captain Irving in this episode but I have no idea what to think of him.
The good I can say is that he somewhat went back to his Pilot character. lol When he is suspecting a believe Crane is mentally insane.
The guy in the beginning, no idea what his name is but at first when he was on the phone... and quickly thought it was Captain Irving for some reason. lol... at first.

Jennifer Mills, I really liked her tonight. I liked Crane seeing her as a good misunderstood person. I liked seeing some of Jenny's backstory. I really enjoyed seeing a foster care she was in. Didn't expect it this early, but it made sense because they have to find out where Jenny is.
Also it was very shocking to find out that Corbin and Abbie knew each other... I didn't see that one at all.
Crane keep getting in between the Mills sisters was fun to watch. lol I'm sure he didn't have to do things like that in the 1700s.
"If you don't fight for the things you stand for, you don't really stand for them."

I like Jenny saying that quote, and Ichabod agreeing with it as I expected he would. lol it seemed like a little jealousy from Abbie. lol

I just love Ichabod understand people and having a photographic memory.

"What's with you and Prince Williams." I love Jenny saying that quote, and that ending scene between Jenny and Abbie. it was a beautifully sad scene, it was nice to see that scene between them, you can feel the guilt from Abbie... she feels so bad for what she did to Jenny, and Jenny is just such a likable character.

Ichabod/Abbie of course just continue to play each other off so well. I love how every week, Crane just get some kind of emotion from Abbie even when she doesn't want to open up about things.

Good seeing tracks of the Headless Horseman today even though he wasn't in the episode.
I gotta say I loveddd! the actions scenes from tonight.
Next week's episode looks so good. i can't wait.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode tonight Abbie and Ichbod have such good chemistry!

I love the Abbie and Jenny scenes esp the ending very sad and powerful. Hopefully they will continue to work on things.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

INTENSE episode. But I love the lighter moments that they manage to fit into the intensity. The severed head in the billiards rack and Ichabod bringing the OnStar agent to tears with his tale of losing Katrina =

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes they do, and next week looks like a great week for Ichabod/Abbie... and Crane & Katrina actually....
I really enjoyed the episode but equally enjoyed the trailer for the next episode.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Loved tonight's episode.

I love Ichabod and Jenny's relationship together. Hope they will become close with each other.

Loved Abbie telling Jenny about Ichabod's past.

Loved Ichabod getting between Jenny and Abbie and trying to settle their differences with each other.

Loved Abbie's moment with the foster mother.

Really love Jenny and hope we see more of her. Didn't see that coming either with her and Corbin.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
INTENSE episode. But I love the lighter moments that they manage to fit into the intensity. The severed head in the billiards rack and Ichabod bringing the OnStar agent to tears with his tale of losing Katrina =

I loved that scene so much.
It was a funny scene but also kind of sad cause you can kind of feel Ichabod pain that Katrina and him are apart.

Great way to start the episode.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved Ichabod/Abbie moments-- him getting in the way of her and that guy because he knew she was about to mess him up. "What's up with you and Prince William?"

Ichabod really knows how to calm her down. The Abbie/Jenny scenes were excellent! Nicole and the other actress did a splendid job in their scenes. I don't know if I would want Jenny to be a regular or not, though.

I was a little confused on the whole Soloman thing. The show and the music moves so fast, I need to watch that part again. I still don't understand why Luke was in this episode. Any old cop could be in his scenes.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy