Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

John Doe | 1.05 | - Episode Discussion

John Doe | 1.05 | - Episode Discussion

Airing 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT, Monday, October 14, on FOX

THE LINES BETWEEN THE LIVING AND THE DEAD ARE BLURRED ON AN ALL-NEW "SLEEPY HOLLOW" MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

When an unidentified boy is discovered in Sleepy Hollow, Ichabod Crane and Lt. Abbie Mills are called to the scene. After speaking with the child, they immediately realize that something sinister and sickly is afoot and the duo go on a hunt to discover his home and origins - and are shocked by what they find in the all-new "John Doe" episode of SLEEPY HOLLOW airing Monday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SLH-105) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane; Nicole Beharie as Lietenant Abbie Mills; Orlando Jones as Captain Frank Irving; Katia Winter as Katrina Crane

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't wait for this episode!!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting this thread.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

so this is the last episode until a hiatus?
Old 10-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you for starting this thread.
No problem! Can one of the mods please top this?

Yeah, a hiatus for 2 weeks, I think.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh pooh, a hiatus already?
This show has been making my Mondays so delightful.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh hiatuses always suck
Old 10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was pretty good!

Got a little confused with the Old/Middle English parts because the subtitles are so freaking small.

Loving the Abbie/Crane moments and how she was so protective over the suits taking him in the hospital.

Still not feeling Crane/Katrina. She shows up and doesn't really say anything.

One thing, why is it so easy to defeat the monsters? They spend the entire episode trying to learn about the monster, but then they defeat him in like five minutes. It's just one minor criticism.

The promo looks awesome -- Abbie crying over Crane possibly dying. Stop it, you two.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved everything about this episode.

Ichabbie? Of course, they always get better and better, they are just the best duo on the show right now. I love how concerned Abbie was of Ichabod, you can just sees how much she cares about him already.

Luke: We got to see him a bit more today, and he doesn't seem the fond of Ichabod Crane, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him sinks to lows to find out more about Crane. I'm really interesting in seeing more of him to see if I will enjoy the character... he seems like he can be a likaeble character... although I still don't have any opinion of him. I don't know if he might turn out to be one of the bad guys, or... yeah.. I also liked that we got a little Luke/Abbie scene in the beginning. I really want to know more about how their relationship was.

Captian Irving: still remains as mysterious as ever, but enjoyable. I really loved Irving covering for Abbie, so she can save Thomas and Ichabod.

Ichabod/Katrina: Now Ichabod, that's how you react to seeing your wife again. lol I really enjoyed their scenes... and this was the most love you can feel between them then the previous episodes. I don't feel them as a pairing yet but I enjoyed their scene....
Poor Katrina being trapped in Purgatory, hopefully Ichabod can get her out of here... and it's interesting to see how many peroply are trapped in Purgatory.
I really want to know what Moloch want with Katrina soul.

The Horseman were scary as heck today man, I loved seeing it though.

I love Abbie found out the water is a cure... and oh my goodness what a shocking ending, Thomas was dead all along. Abbie faith really keeps growing in each episode, and Ichabod is a huge reason for it. I'm happy everybody in town was saved over Ichabod discovering

The preview for the next few episodes. WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT THREE WEEKS!!!!

Old 10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Loved the episode.

Still not fond of Luke snooping in Ichabod's past.

Loved the end scene between Ichabod and Abbie.

The preview looked very emotional between Ichabod and Abbie.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, this is the second week in the roll where I'm obsessed with the promo. lol These three weeks are going to be so difficult.

Also based on the preview, Abbie is definitely the second Witness...
I know some predicted it may be Jenny....
Who knows though, the promo can probably be manipulation. lol
Old 10-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I loved everything about this episode.

Ichabbie? Of course, they always get better and better, they are just the best duo on the show right now. I love how concerned Abbie was of Ichabod, you can just sees how much she cares about him already.

Luke: We got to see him a bit more today, and he doesn't seem the fond of Ichabod Crane, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him sinks to lows to find out more about Crane. I'm really interesting in seeing more of him to see if I will enjoy the character... he seems like he can be a likaeble character... although I still don't have any opinion of him. I don't know if he might turn out to be one of the bad guys, or... yeah.. I also liked that we got a little Luke/Abbie scene in the beginning. I really want to know more about how their relationship was.

Captian Irving: still remains as mysterious as ever, but enjoyable. I really loved Irving covering for Abbie, so she can save Thomas and Ichabod.

Ichabod/Katrina: Now Ichabod, that's how you react to seeing your wife again. lol I really enjoyed their scenes... and this was the most love you can feel between them then the previous episodes. I don't feel them as a pairing yet but I enjoyed their scene....
Poor Katrina being trapped in Purgatory, hopefully Ichabod can get her out of here... and it's interesting to see how many peroply are trapped in Purgatory.
I really want to know what Moloch want with Katrina soul.

The Horseman were scary as heck today man, I loved seeing it though.

I love Abbie found out the water is a cure... and oh my goodness what a shocking ending, Thomas was dead all along. Abbie faith really keeps growing in each episode, and Ichabod is a huge reason for it. I'm happy everybody in town was saved over Ichabod discovering

The preview for the next few episodes. WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT THREE WEEKS!!!!

Three weeks?
I didn't like this episode as much as the others, to be honest.
But next week's looks much better, and I loved the Ichabod and Abbie interaction, and the Ichabod and Katrina scene of course

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it said it on the preview 'in 3 weeks'... actually I'm curious if the promo was for the next episode or the next couple episodes.

I really did love this episode... but I loved them all... not 1.02 that much but I loved about all the episodes thus far.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Yeah it said it on the preview 'in 3 weeks'... actually I'm curious if the promo was for the next episode or the next couple episodes.
I hope not!

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
I hope not!
It just seems like so much was going on in that preview... I think some scenes are from the next episode but I wouldn't be shocked if all the scenes aren't... we'll see in 3 weeks...