Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by skje (View Post)
I cant wait for Jenny
She looks so interesting
same!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

While this episode was not as exciting and full of story, it did build character and background more.

I enjoyed the was Ichabod learned about new technology with Abby's post-it notes.

I'm getting a very sinister vibe about Captain Irving. What did he do with the head from last week? Why is he trying to make Abby claim she did not see what she saw. He is trying for a major cover up. He is also giving eyeball looks at unusual times. Somethings up. What do you think?

What do you think Abby and Jenny saw? Was it the horned fuzzy demon?
Old 09-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

I did enjoy this episode, although I loved the pilot a little more.

Can't wait for next week!

Diana

Last edited by dwoods87; 09-26-2013 at 04:19 AM
Old 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)

What do you think Abby and Jenny saw? Was it the horned fuzzy demon?
so I'm a little confused. the four horsemen of the apocalypse, do they like "report" to the devel or something?
Old 09-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good second ep. I love abbie/ichabod.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
good second ep. I love abbie/ichabod.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

One I do not get why Captain Irving kept that head away from Abby that was so confusing to me.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I loved the second episode as much as the first. I liked how it gave us more background on the witches and abbie/sheriff. The one-liners were amazing. I can't stop laughing whenever Ichabod bitches about taxes.I also loved the moment when he gets all pissy with Abbie's ex. I think they are handling the time-travel bit really well without it being to OTT. The only thing that bothered me was the blackpowder.

I am curious to know what's going to happen with Abbie's sister now and I want to know more about the mystery.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
so I'm a little confused. the four horsemen of the apocalypse, do they like "report" to the devel or something?
Yes, something very evil is behind them.

Quote:
From Twilight Tee

One I do not get why Captain Irving kept that head away from Abby that was so confusing to me.
So this is what you think as well, that the Captain took the head. I can't remember for sure, so if we both think that then it must be true.

Last night I was watching the History Channel that had a show on entitled: The History of the Freemasons. In it it was brought up that the Illuminati (which utilize that eye in a triangle with radiating lines coming from it, in other words that symbol on our dollar). Tthe Illuminati were founded in 1776 in Bavaria per the show. They were opposed to the Freemasons of which George Washington was a part of.

Now that piece of info wouldn't mean anything except that it is almost right out of episode 1. The Illuminati believed the devil had something to do with the Freemasons.

Hmmm.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Another great episode! Glad to see Brooks back, keeps a nice consistency and he was wonderfully creepy. I wasn't expecting to see the sheriff again so I'm glad we're getting more insight to what he knows and his relationship with Abbie. And I love Ichabod whining about things like doughnut taxes, I complain about things like that too I just really like the balance of drama and one liners, it's great.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they're handling Ichabod's "time travel" in a real and genuine way that lends itself to humor without it being over the top. Another example being the bullet scene. It's a really fine balance. Tom and Nicole play it really well. Abbie posting those stick it notes around the room was really sweet. I love the continued banter between these two. Abbie impersonating Ichabod was hilarious. The scene between Ichabod and Luke was a crack up. Ichabod out sassing Luke was awesome. I also liked the small touch with the light fixture. The whole talk between Ichabod and Abbe about being betrothed was great. I do think that they're is more to the break up between Abbie and Luke than just her leaving Sleepy Hollow.

Andy coming back to life, his neck...creepy. (Shiver) I wonder if Andy (Before he died.) is helping the demon under duress or of his own choosing? I also wonder if the demon messed with the video, possessed someone to do it, or someone at the office works for him? I think it might be one of the last two because he needed Andy to do his work. I don't know if the demon is corporal. I'm a bit surprised that Abbie and Ichabod aren't a bit weary about the people in the force because after the video and what happen in the pilot you think they would. Andy's a bad guy, but I love his snark. His obsession with Abbie is creepy.

The opening credits were awesome! I love the main music as well.

Serilda the witch was creepy. The make up people did a great job. Loved that they played Witchcraft in the car moment. I mean it was a bit hokey, but it worked in the end.
It was quiet stupid of the majesty to let Serilda talk since he knows she's a witch.

I find it interesting that it seems like Ichabod was the only one to sense evil in that flashback. I wonder if it means something or just normal instinct.

I wonder if that room that they went to, the armory, will be a sort of headquarters for Ichabod and Abbie.

I loved that flashback and office scene between August and Abbie. Such a heartfelt scenes and heartbreaking. The callback to the apple al mode was great. I really love their relationship. Aside from just being a partner and mentor there is a father/daughter vibe which is sweet. I think August is either a ghost, a vision or something else, but not a hallucination. I hope we get more scenes with these two in the future.

The demon being behind Jennifer was creepy because he knows where she is. She seems like a bad ass.The nurse not looking under the tongue. That was ridiculous.

The best moments where between Ichabod&Abbie and Abbie&August.

They still need to work on the pacing. It's still a bit off. The whole case seemed rushed and a bit ant-climatic.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

ϟ What a show! ϟ
► Sleepy Hollow • 01x02 • Blood Moon
shakespearee

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Moderator Support Team