Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

This episode scared me big time...BUT...another solid eppie in the mix.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was SO much scarier than episode 1.

One thing .... did they explain where the Headless Horsemen was? I know he can't go out during the day but why wasn't he out at night?

Continue to love Ichabod/Abby.

And Crane's interaction with Luke was funny.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Another awesome episode! They get really great actors to play all the horsemen, witches, and whatever else is to appear for the apocalypse. If Crane said that there's a group of witches in the town; maybe now will meet them. I can't wait to see the witches there now or others with special supernatural powers if they were passed down. I'm hooked and can't wait for the next episode
Old 09-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Last night, I started watching Syfy's Haven (which is inspired by the writings of Stephen King, specifically the novel The Colorado Kid), and tonight's Sleepy Hollow ep reminded me of something that show might've done, but with the 'scare factor' kicked up to 300. It also reminded me of another King novel, Black House (which he co-authored with Peter Straub).

I loved the interactions between Ichabod and Abbie in this ep, even though I don't ship them, and also liked seeing Ichabod try and adjust to the 21st Century. The best part of the episode for me when it comes to his and Abbie's interaction was his quip about remembering how to use a firearm, which was the perfect setup for his shooting Sarilla (sp?), abandoning his gun, getting chastised by Abbie, and being caught off guard by there being more than one bullet in said gun.

I also really enjoyed the opening scene with Ichabod, the 4 Horsemen, and Katrina, and the closing moments of the ep where Sarilla revealed that Katrina 's trapped in 'the world between worlds'.

Tonight more or less marked the 'official' start of the fall TV season, so hopefully tonight's episode's LIVE ratings don't suffer, because I thought it was better, qualitatively, than the pilot.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
One thing .... did they explain where the Headless Horsemen was? I know he can't go out during the day but why wasn't he out at night?
I assume that the Horseman has no leads to go on right now, so he's laying low. Something'll happen along the way to clue him (or the Big Bad) in on where they're keeping his head. But with the priest dead and his head under lock & key, he won't know where to look.

Plus, he just wasn't in the script.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Another thing I forgot to mention, I really liked the new opening credits for Sleepy Hollow. I didn't expect this show to have one!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
I assume that the Horseman has no leads to go on right now, so he's laying low. Something'll happen along the way to clue him (or the Big Bad) in on where they're keeping his head. But with the priest dead and his head under lock & key, he won't know where to look.

Plus, he just wasn't in the script.
They addressed this in the episode directly. Abbie point-blank said that the Horseman had disappeared.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 09-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The credits This series is blowing my mind. I love it so much already. I watch the pilot at least 6 times. I imagine I'll do the same with this episode.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 09-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
The credits This series is blowing my mind. I love it so much already. I watch the pilot at least 6 times. I imagine I'll do the same with this episode.
I loved the credits too.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-24-2013, 05:10 AM
New Fan

This was a really good episode. Some really good one liners from Ichabod and him and Abbie play off each other really well.

Abbie's sister already looks in danger, I really hope she doesn't have another "Andy" moment and become part of the evil.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir (View Post)
Abbie's sister already looks in danger, I really hope she doesn't have another "Andy" moment and become part of the evil.
I like that Corbin told Abbie not to be afraid of Jenny (Jennie?) I wonder if he (Corbin) was one of the good witches? Either way, I think he's going to be hanging around as some sort of spiritual guide for her (kinda like Katrina is for Crane) and he won't steer her wrong!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:50 AM
Total Fan

This was a great episode and I'm glad we got more Andy. I also can't wait to learn more about Jenny.
I really like the overall chemistry between all the cast so far. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

icon by

Sarah
Old 09-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This show has so many turns and twists, last night eposide was so good
I love Johnd Cho character
Old 09-24-2013, 06:04 AM
Total Fan

John Cho is my favorite part.

icon by

Sarah
Old 09-24-2013, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love John Cho, too! I hope he becomes a regular.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy