Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
rae's mum got it exactly right: she's selfish.
JACKPOT. and didn't she say something along the lines of "Finn tried telling me something yesterday and now I was ready to hear it". Just like that, whenever it suited her. Nevermind the fact that when it mattered the most TO HIM, she couldn't even be a good enough of a friend to actually hear him out. She even called him "mate" in that scene which was tough enough to hear, kind of like Finn's "girl" earlier on. That was really low of Rae but I think she knows it.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
what's you are saying is so wrong most of the time.
AN OPINION CAN'T BE WRONG, but since we're on the topic... how about you claiming how liam will help rae grow? welp, liam called her ugly and then thanked her for a blow job. looks like you missed that mark by ten miles.

anyway, chloe didn't just call rae frigid. and frigid means cold, which rae can be. THAT'S THE TRUTH! chloe also said rae can act like a kid, needs to be watched, etc. this is all true too. because rae makes the worst choices, then regrets, regrets, regrets later. maybe if she slowed down, asked herself: how can i be proactive, she wouldn't continually hurt all the people around her, INCLUDING HERSELF. but go ahead, keep on calling chloe a bitch for being so brutal. at least she owns who she is and can admit when she fcks up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytinydots (View Post)
JACKPOT. and didn't she say something along the lines of "Finn tried telling me something yesterday and now I was ready to hear it". Just like that, whenever it suited her. Nevermind the fact that when it mattered the most TO HIM, she couldn't even be a good enough of a friend to actually hear him out. She even called him "mate" in that scene which was tough enough to hear, kind of like Finn's "girl" earlier on. That was really low of Rae but I think she knows it.
jackpot? how much did i win? i think rae knows it too. and, yes, this may be a show about her perspective, but fck me, i was so glad rae's mom and chloe told her what's up. maybe she'll finally hear what's been said. although, that ending coda was simply my favorite. the song, not the actions.

Last edited by i never learn; 03-12-2014 at 05:57 AM
Old 03-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
jackpot? how much did i win? i think rae knows it too. and, yes, this may be a show about her perspective, but fck me, i was so glad rae's mom and chloe told her what's up. maybe she'll finally hear what's been said. although, that ending coda was simply my favorite. the song, not the actions.
the glory of being right. Rae doesn't want to hear it tho. She'll do anything to prove them wrong but acts in a way that proves them right and only then does she get it. The coda is up there with ep3 for me (in terms of songs, not actions), so well used both of them.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ITA, that fcking hurt IMO. I knew she could be selfish sometimes so it's not OOC but it's just the level of self absorbedness that just p***es me off. He has done nothing but be an amazing friend/boyfriend/ex to her and she can't even muster a word to make him feel like he should stay. The fact that he actually admitted to her that he was miserable spoke volumes because it's not like it's his first year in college so the final straw that pushed him to find greener pastures elsewhere was probably related somewhat to Rae and she either didn't get it or worse blatantly ignored it. And I cringed hearing her say that because she only went to prove Chloe wrong and not even because she wanted to be a friend to him. And the final straw, not reacting much when Finn's dad told her that he'd left already. WTF MAN. You guys care so much about each other and that's how you react to news that he's left town?! I stand by what I said, that she really doesn't deserve him right now.

Hopefully the last two episodes will be less angsty because I think we've for sure filled that angst quota with the episodes so far.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 03-12-2014 at 07:12 AM
Old 03-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
AN OPINION CAN'T BE WRONG, but since we're on the topic... how about you claiming how liam will help rae grow? welp, liam called her ugly and then thanked her for a blow job. looks like you missed that mark by ten miles.

anyway, chloe didn't just call rae frigid. and frigid means cold, which rae can be. THAT'S THE TRUTH! chloe also said rae can act like a kid, needs to be watched, etc. this is all true too. because rae makes the worst choices, then regrets, regrets, regrets later. maybe if she slowed down, asked herself: how can i be proactive, she wouldn't continually hurt all the people around her, INCLUDING HERSELF. but go ahead, keep on calling chloe a bitch for being so brutal. at least she owns who she is and can admit when she fcks up.

You right I was wrong about Liam. I though he could maybe help her get better and accept herself but I did say yesterday that after watching Monday's episode that he can **** OFF! I can actually tell when I make mistakes. Could you?

Chloe can admit when she **** up? Do you want to talkepisode 5 again? Chloe was a ****ty friend, used her supposed BFF to try and impress a group of dickheads, she called out Rae on her behaviour when she was acting crazy, she clearly has big issues, she's acting like everything fine and try to hard to be accepted by people. I'm not saying that Rae is a saint at all. She made huge mistakes in the last few episodes but Chloe calling her frigid? So not true. I don't see Rae that way at all.

What Linda said to Rae was wrong on so many level, telling her daughter that she don't her around her baby? ****ING INSENSITIVE!

AND YES AN OPINION CAN BE WRONG. DEAL WITH IT!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I get everyone is probably super emotional (in one way or another) after this episode but the rudeness I'm seeing throughout here needs to stop. It's one thing to discuss things but it's another thing to be rude to each other. Be respectful!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
the glory of being right.
it's an art form!
Old 03-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for the reminder Heather.

Just saw this on tumblr and it's spot on:
Quote:
Finn moving to undress Rae when they’re making out because he loves her and wants all of her whereas Liam asks her to keep her clothes on because she doesn’t exactly “look like an oil painting”. That’s the difference.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:02 PM
New Fan

I totally agree we don't have to be rude to each other, have to remember its a just a show and we're here to get our thoughts out and have fun really...

I agree with the above post that Finn wanted to see her body because he likes her as a person he doesn't see her as just this fat girl like everyone else including Liam seems to see her.

I was well disappointed in Liam because I did think he understood her and she was such a good friend to him, helped him with that panic attack he had last episode but he just ends up using her and telling her she's not an oil painting he can't look at her body, that's just wrong! I know he included himself in that but still that would make anyone feel ugly!!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
And the final straw, not reacting much when Finn's dad told her that he'd left already. WTF MAN. You guys care so much about each other and that's how you react to news that he's left town?! I stand by what I said, that she really doesn't deserve him right now.
In my mind, she knew she had let him down so she wasen't surprised, just devastated. She did go to Kester immediately after so a part of me thinks she wanted to talk it out. Then he turned her away and by that point she just wanted to connect to someone, physically. She was that desperate.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree with this. I think she was devastated. And her going to Ketser speaks some volumes to me.

Catia - Welcome.

That really is.

agenthamlet - For me him including himself in that didn't make what he did less mean.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
For me him including himself in that didn't make what he did less mean.
Especially when he had no problem pulling down his own zipper to get what he wanted. Every good thing I've thought about Liam up until that point went flying out the window.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly. And so true. I was never quite sure how I felt about him as a character but after that I definitely know I am not a fan.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Yea, I agree with all of you, I didn't really know what to expect from Liam, but I thought that perhaps he could be a good friend to Rae or at least understand what she's feeling. But nope, not only he left her standing along against Amy on the last episode, on this episode he just used her to get what he wanted. So Rae can't get naked, but he can, wtf. So awful.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:01 PM
New Fan

Spoiler:

Poor Rae so much happened it that one episode. I was actually team Liam because as much as I liked Rae and Finn, it never rang true as they are both so quiet.
After this episode I am definitely on team Finn. Hope he comes back in episode 06/07.