Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Really he didn't find a producer to help him with it? Kickstarter helps people to finance their project, so that money is the one his fans/people decided to give him for his album.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I felt bad for him, but honestly he shouldn't have left his old job before to have the certainty about Bombshell. And anyway, leave a major role in another musical just to have a minor one in Bombshell? Nat King Cole obviously couldn't have more than one scene.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It seemed odd but I think he did it because of Tom. He wanted to be back with Tom & that was his chance. But it seemed off to leave a starring role for one scene, even if he didn't like it. Shame he presumably had to go again but loved him in the episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

He sounded amazing on Let's Start Tomorrow Tonight. I'd forgotten how completely he could bring it. I'm with Tom- find a place for the song. It was a classic and I can think of another song that could be cut for it (cough the creepy Our Little Secret).
Old 03-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think this can be a great song and number for Bombshell if they let Sam back to the show. Sam shouldn't have left Bombshell in the first place clearly he wasn't happy first being on the road doing The Book Of Mormon but also cause I do think he missed Tom so he might've quit TBOM to be back both with Tom and with Ivy cause he seemed to miss them in this episode.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I wonder why they made him regular (and he's also in the promotional stuff) when he has a very thin storyline, this season

Old 04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, I don't like how they pushed him to the side this season. He was one of the best characters in season 1 and I grow to love him enough to be my favorite male character and he was just a recurring cast member then.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I also loved Sam. Mainly because I loved his relationship with Ivy more than loving him. I loved seeing Derek talk him up. He was really nice to him which surprised me. I always thought they only knew each other through Ivy but looking back, he was surprisingly nice to him in their apartment two words last season too. Maybe he got to know him a bit as Ivy's friend and likes him? Idk but I loved seeing someone really recognize Sam's talent. Of course he was an obvious choice for Jesse's understudy and I loved that Derek didn't even really seem to second think it once Sam auditioned. Sam is crazy talented! I hope we see more of Sam with Derek. They seem like a really interesting pair.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Derek knows he's talented, he was in the ensemble in Bombshell, but he's a great singer and actor. I like the fact he plays Jesse in Hit List...I know that that part was Jimmy's (because that role WAS Jimmy, in some way), but Sam is very professional too. Can't wait to see him singing again with Karen! I still remember Stand

I hated that Jimmy was so hars about have an understudy. All the actors in musicals have it, it's not an offence.

Quote:
I hope we see more of Sam with Derek. They seem like a really interesting pair.
Yeah

Old 05-22-2013, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that Sam is still getting somewhere . Is he still an understudy for Jimmy or do we not know that?

Agreed about Sam & Derek

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I love that Sam is still getting somewhere . Is he still an understudy for Jimmy or do we not know that?

Agreed about Sam & Derek
I think he's just an understudy/stand in for now until Jimmy gets his life back on track and with what just happened with Kyle the show is the only priority for him right now. I think Sam would be good as an ensemble cast member in Hit List.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope he is still an understudy as well as being a part of the ensemble

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

We'll see what happens. Sam is so talented he can get any job on Broadway.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I guess he's not anymore an understudy (or at least not full time), since he has the role of Amanda/Nina producer

About Leslie, can I say how much he's nice with fans on Twitter? He often reply to them and favorite/retweets tweets. He must be such a nice person, really I'm looking forward to his debut album.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true, maybe he's role is too large that he's not an understudy . Oh well he has a role so that's what matters...

That's really nice that he does that Guess he's a really nice person which is nice to know I like that. He's releasing an album? Now that would be interesting

Chelle » join GTmy art