Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

We had one day with DANCE ONLY, this week, I was like

Old 03-20-2015, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh no How did that go? Was the day too bad for you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2015, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

The tap choreography is difficult and way too fast for me and we did the steps a lot of times. We had also some classic and modern dance routines, too and although there was the lunch break of an hour, I ended up being very tired.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just stopping by to say hi!
Old 03-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Hey

how are you?

Old 03-30-2015, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds too complicated to me . I'm not surprised you were that tired. Sorry it was too fast for you

Hi Ingrid

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-30-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's funny that you posted for the Smash board, Chelle ... you're on our birthday list on the JMo board and we just wished you Happy Birthday! I didn't know who you were but now I know!

Happy Belated Birthday here!
Old 03-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
Hey

how are you?
I'm good, thanks. A little frustrated though, I was supposed to have a meeting with someone tomorrow but they've cancelled for the third time

How are you?
Old 03-30-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I'm not surprised you were that tired. Sorry it was too fast for you
Every routine is too fast for me, the other day I was the only one who couldn't make a certain step and the teacher ended up explaining to me in front of everyone, several times. I'm not the only not-dancer, but it's frustrating that it's always me who gets caught and has to have a new explanation.

Oh, that person is not so nice, it's not polite

Old 03-31-2015, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww you did, that's sweet . I posted in the intro thread & had voted for the board to be added but then never got around to posting there past that unfortunately

Seriously? They really need to get around to having that meeting . Can you have that meeting with someone else there since they clearly can't or don't want to do it?

To continuously be the one called out would be so bad You may need help but if others are struggling too why not call on them for a change? Or just call on someone else to help instead of drawing attention to you yet again?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Seriously? They really need to get around to having that meeting . Can you have that meeting with someone else there since they clearly can't or don't want to do it?
No, but it is more important to them than it is to me so if they keep cancelling it's their problem, not mine It's just frustrating because I make room for it in my schedule and then they cancel again.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Aww you did, that's sweet . I posted in the intro thread & had voted for the board to be added but then never got around to posting there past that unfortunately
That's ok. Stop by if you ever get the chance but I see you have a lot of boards to cover!

I just became mod and there are so many birthdays on the birthday thread that I don't know who they are but I'm glad I found one!
Old 03-31-2015, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
You may need help but if others are struggling too why not call on them for a change?
I guess they're less "obvious" than me. One of my colleagues told me that the others too do wrong, but the teacher simply don't see them. They probably can mask their mistakes better than me. I try to do that and often I can make it (I mean the mistakes are not so evident, so the teachers don't say anything), but when I can't do that it's I don't want to be always the one who clearly can't make the choreography and I also get anxious when I do something wrong and others do wrong because of my mistakes (like the other day).
I'm usually the slower one, so I'm always late.

Quote:
I just became mod and there are so many birthdays on the birthday thread that I don't know who they are but I'm glad I found one!
I never got the sense of listing birthdays, when the users change their nickname or (most of the times) desappear Nikita board had a lot of birthdays listed but I think we never opened a thread same here.

Old 03-31-2015, 08:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I always forget to do the birthdays on NCIS & on Delta we just have threads for the active posters so don't have problems like that. My co-mod does Kelly's & there we just list birthdays at the start of the month now but most of them don't post on the board anymore

Ilaria I'm sorry. I hope you can get better or at least the teacher stops calling out on you all the time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wish you all an happy almost friday and a nice easter weekend. do you guys have plans?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign